Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... (2072 Views)

Can One Really Outsmart The Tragedies Of Life? / Can One Really Outsmart The Tragedies Of Life? / How A Tiny Body Part Would Send Many Whole Bodies To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by BackllGodNaija: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
LordReed:

Japan has largely brought it under control so has South Korea, you want to also include them as Christian nations?

Your god has done nothing in the world of science that one can recognise. Jesus the supposed son of God came and did not lay down even one scientific principle or invent one thing, yet you want us to believe what you just wrote? What a joke.
So has China, Italy, Spain and the likes so that's nothing out of the ordinary. You can only speak of the things you know not what you don't so I don't expect you to say otherwise. For those of us who know better, we speak the things we know about, if you choose to believe it or not, it doesn't change anything. Science is merely a student in God school which is the Earth...science still has a lot to learn from the Earth as the Covid-19 outbreak has proven.
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by OtemAtum: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Lolz... cheesy The 'book of universal history indeed!' Really funny I must say. By the way, the argument is not about being "disturbed" but dominated by tiny creatures as in the instance of what Covid-19 is doing to science, the god in whom you trust.
Science evolves. It is continuous and it will be here forever. Corona Virus cannot end the world because science will always fight and overcome it. Smallpox came, science checked it. Malaria came, science didn't allow it toberadicate humanity, chicken pox, Black death, polio etc. They all came and science continued to overcome them. Tell me which of these things were overcome by religion? None. Science evolves, but your gods cannot evolve. They are still backward like they were in the olden days. That's why you see billions praying to them and nothing happens. Currently Jehovah, Allah and many other gods of religion are bound in a spiritual cage for science evolution to continue. Peace.

1 Like

Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by BackllGodNaija: 6:41am On Jul 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
Science evolves. It is continuous and it will be here forever. Corona Virus cannot end the world because science will always fight and overcome it. Smallpox came, science checked it. Malaria came, science didn't allow it toberadicate humanity, chicken pox, Black death, polio etc. They all came and science continued to overcome them. Tell me which of these things were overcome by religion? None. Science evolves, but your gods cannot evolve. They are still backward like they were in the olden days. That's why you see billions praying to them and nothing happens. Currently Jehovah, Allah and many other gods of religion are bound in a spiritual cage for science evolution to continue. Peace.
Lolz... science evolves...more like science still has a whole lot to learn from God's school...the more it learns, the more it is able to use that knowledge it'd acquired to overcome those challenges it faces and things which initially overpowered it as the Covid-19 virus. I don't mind science learning from God's school, but let credit be given to whom credit is due at the end, which is not science but God who made it possible for it to be able to do so.
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by OtemAtum: 6:48am On Jul 06, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Lolz... science evolves...more like science still has a whole lot to learn from God's school...the more it learns, the more it is able to use that knowledge it'd acquired to overcome those challenges it faces and things which initially overpowered it as the Covid-19 virus. I don't mind science learning from God's school, but let credit be given to whom credit is due at the end, which is not science but God who made it possible for it to be able to do so.
God is the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE pls know that. So if science is learning more about the TOTALITY of existence, there's no problem about that. But where I am having problem with you is that you are crediting a god called Jehovah who is a total dunce and dullard when it comes to deep knowledge of science. God Almighty, the creator of Jehovah is the TOTALITY of Existence and it requires no praise or credit from any part of itself. So give credit to the scientists, rather than giving credit to the god of Israel who doesn't have an idea of how he came to existence himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by LordReed(m): 7:36am On Jul 06, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
So has China, Italy, Spain and the likes so that's nothing out of the ordinary. You can only speak of the things you know not what you don't so I don't expect you to say otherwise. For those of us who know better, we speak the things we know about, if you choose to believe it or not, it doesn't change anything. Science is merely a student in God school which is the Earth...science still has a lot to learn from the Earth as the Covid-19 outbreak has proven.

So is China a Christian nation that god helped?
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by BackllGodNaija: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2020
LordReed:

So is China a Christian nation that god helped?
China was one of the nations that initially struggled to contain the virus, as the other nations I mentioned so nothing unusual in that respect. Regardless, without learning from the Creator's school, science would be able to do nothing. Nontheless it still has a whole lot to learn as this pandemic has clearly shown.
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by LordReed(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
China was one of the nations that initially struggled to contain the virus, as the other nations I mentioned so nothing unusual in that respect. Regardless, without learning from the Creator's school, science would be able to do nothing. Nontheless it still has a whole lot to learn as this pandemic has clearly shown.

You said science did not help them that it was your god in New Zealand's case, I want to know if it was your god that also helped China.
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by BackllGodNaija: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
LordReed:

You said science did not help them that it was your god in New Zealand's case, I want to know if it was your god that also helped China.

If you want to draw inference from what I said, why not precisely state it? I said the instances from the most advanced nations prove that science was not enough to contain the disease. Even in China's case where they initially struggled before it got better, couldn't you see how many were confounded about the stats they later reported of cases and deaths, that there were many allegations of false reporting? That should give you a clue if you hold any genuine interest in knowing the answer.
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by LordReed(m): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
If you want to draw inference from what I said, why not precisely state it? I said the instances from the most advanced nations prove that science was not enough to contain the disease. Even in China's case where they initially struggled before it got better, couldn't you see how many were confounded about the stats they later reported of cases and deaths, that there were many allegations of false reporting? That should give you a clue if you hold any genuine interest in knowing the answer.

But eventual science helped them contain it or was it your god? Can you be clear on that?
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by Jman06(m): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Yeah... science outsmarting science don't mean that science ain't smart. So a few people recovering faster than others via the application of scientific methods is not totally unexpected. However if you read the comments made by top medical scientist in the OP, you'd see how Covid-19, a microbe which measures just 80 billionths of a metre in diameter, had brought the best science could offer to its knees. Moreover science hasn't been able to manage "it" better in the respect of the world's most scientifically advanced nations when compared to "religious" Africa.
THIS IS HOW RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARGUE

Cut and join argument!
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by BackllGodNaija: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
Jman06:
THIS IS HOW RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARGUE

Cut and join argument!

Thanks once again for validating the authenticity of my comment by disapproving of it. God bless you real good smiley
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by BackllGodNaija: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
LordReed:

But eventual science helped them contain it or was it your god? Can you be clear on that?
I already made it clear to you if you wanted to get me clearly. Science is a student of God's school...So either directly or indirectly, it was God!
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by LordReed(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
I already made it clear to you if you wanted to get me clearly. Science is a student of God's school...So either directly or indirectly, it was God!

Bwahahahaha! So basically you just proposed an unfalsifiable position, everything is god even when done by unbelievers it is still god.

The problem now is your OP becomes ridiculous in light of this because you are inadvertently stating that god failed therefore we should trust in god.

You just tied yourself into a knot. LMFAO!
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by BackllGodNaija: 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahaha! So basically you just proposed an unfalsifiable position, everything is god even when done by unbelievers it is still god.

The problem now is your OP becomes ridiculous in light of this because you are inadvertently stating that god failed therefore we should trust in god.

You just tied yourself into a knot. LMFAO!
I can see the signs of someone already losing the plot but just clutching at straws to get any form of justification. I said from the onset that science has limitations and so can fail man, but God has none so can never fail. But you can draw whatever conclusions you choose, it's your entitlement.

Kindly look again at the OP again and explain how possibly ridiculous? Except you mean the comments of those top scientists and medical expatriates.
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by LordReed(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
I can see the signs of someone already losing the plot but just clutching at straws to get any form justification. I said from the onset that science has limitations and so can fail man, but God has none so can never fail. But you can draw whatever conclusions you choose, it's your entitlement.

LoL! Your words again if you've forgotten

BackllGodNaija:
So either directly or indirectly, it was God!

You stated it plainly for all to see so the person loosing any plot here is you. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by BackllGodNaija: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
LordReed:

LoL! Your words again if you've forgotten

You stated it plainly for all to see so the person loosing any plot here is you. Bwahahahahaha!
So you failed a test simply because a student of your school failed a test you could easily pass? Yeah right. Look for something else to hold jor..
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by LordReed(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
So you failed a test simply because a student of your school failed a test you could easily pass? Yeah right. Look for something else to hold jor..

Its not me saying your god did it all, it's your very own words accusing you. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by BackllGodNaija: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
LordReed:

Its not me saying your god did it all, it's your very own words accusing you. Bwahahahahaha!
Yeah. My God either directly or indirectly helped them contain the virus. Without His help the legs of science were wobbling, so it cried out for help.
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by LordReed(m): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Yeah. My God either directly or indirectly helped them contain the virus. Without His help the legs of science were wobbling, so it cried out for help.

Unbelievers cried out or science cried out? How did they do that? LMFAO!

[img]https://media1./images/ae0b9e23da38bc9bfeba82f40c638531/tenor.gif?itemid=5410048[/img]
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by BackllGodNaija: 12:08am On Jul 07, 2020
LordReed:

Unbelievers cried out or science cried out? How did they do that? LMFAO!

The one in whom you trust

Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by LordReed(m): 12:25am On Jul 07, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
The one in whom you trust

That's your god you just stoned! Bwahahahaha!

[img]https://media1./images/f38e8ebb85784e0434e0012029e799f1/tenor.gif?itemid=5039290[/img]
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by BackllGodNaija: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2020
LordReed:

That's your god you just stoned! Bwahahahaha!

Wow! So you know how He looks? I think you should immediately summon your pals here because you have a huge announcement to make. You've finally seen God! But make sure you show them your proof... otherwise they would not believe you.
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by BackllGodNaija: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
God is the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE pls know that. So if science is learning more about the TOTALITY of existence, there's no problem about that. But where I am having problem with you is that you are crediting a god called Jehovah who is a total dunce and dullard when it comes to deep knowledge of science. God Almighty, the creator of Jehovah is the TOTALITY of Existence and it requires no praise or credit from any part of itself. So give credit to the scientists, rather than giving credit to the god of Israel who doesn't have an idea of how he came to existence himself.
It beyond obvious that you're addicted to fictional idea of God than the truth. But you're also entitled to continue in your delusions.
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by LordReed(m): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Wow! So you know how He looks? I think you should immediately summon your pals here because you have a huge announcement to make. You've finally seen God! But make sure you show them your proof... otherwise they would not believe you.

Lemme remind you of your self accusatory words

BackllGodNaija:
So either directly or indirectly, it was God!

Bwahahahahaha!
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by ThinkFreely: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2020
No microorganism can ultimately outsmart science. It just takes time and science will contain it.
You can’t say that about religion. Everything outsmarts religion.
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by ThinkFreely: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
God cannot contain the virus while churches are open, he can only contain it while labs and research centers are open grin

What a god cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by OtemAtum: 10:54am On Jul 07, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
It beyond obvious that you're addicted to fictional idea of God than the truth. But you're also entitled to continue in your delusions.
No guy, I am not dealing in fictions. I deal in the revelation of the truth of the universe, how God Almighty created Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Olorun, Atum and all other gods ever worshipped by humanity for ages. May the Light of God Almighty which created your god reveal the truth to you someday. Peace cool
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by OtemAtum: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2020
ThinkFreely:
God cannot contain the virus while churches are open, he can only contain it while labs and research centers are open grin

What a god cheesy
If his god is dwelling here on earth with us, he would have also used sanitisers and facemasks because he is even scared more than any of them. He even committed suicide in his last reincarnation to the earth here.

36. Now mosheh(Yahweh) fell sick, so he went far from his land, saying, I shall not die where I shall be seen. So he cast himself in the red sea and died there, placing a tablet over his chest so that he could sink in the river. And on the tablet was written: I am YHWH, the God Almighty.

37. Then a man named Oshea found the corpse of mosheh (Yahweh) floating upon the river, because the tablet had rolled over and had sunken. And whene Oshea checked the body of the dead, he found also on it: I am Yahweh, the God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by BackllGodNaija: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
ThinkFreely:

What a god cheesy
Maybe the god you're talking about is church buildings...that is no different from science the god in whom you trust. Churches can never be closed and my God in whom I trust doesn't need for church buildings to reach or help anyone. He is EVERYWHERE even where you are, so He can meet, help anyone anywhere.

Btw, there's a nation I heard of where church buildings we're deliberately not closed in Africa...but they've been able to contain the virus more than those nations in Africa where they we're closed...their schools and airports were opened. You can click on the link below to get more information. So perhaps that teach you a thing or two.

https://www.nairaland.com/5944404/why-couldnt-science-save-worlds#90966866
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by ThinkFreely: 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Maybe the god you're talking about is church buildings...that is no different from science the god in whom you trust. Churches can never be closed and my God in whom I trust doesn't need for church buildings to reach or help anyone. He is EVERYWHERE even where you are, so He can meet, help anyone anywhere.

Btw, there's a nation I heard of where church buildings we're deliberately not closed in Africa...but they've been able to contain the virus more than those nations in Africa where they we're closed...their schools and airports were opened. You can click on the link below to get more information. So perhaps that teach you a thing or two.

https://www.nairaland.com/5944404/why-couldnt-science-save-worlds#90966866
Bro, common sense will tell you that since Africans don’t have comprehensive database, you can’t see the true picture of the pandemic in Africa. This is just common sense and you don’t need any sky lord to reveal this to you.

The church has proven no to solve any problem. They are irrelevant in this dispensation hence the government closed them. Only science can truly save lives.

1 Like

Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by LordReed(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Bro, common sense will tell you that since Africans don’t have comprehensive database, you can’t see the true picture of the pandemic in Africa. This is just common sense and you don’t need any sky lord to reveal this to you.

The church has proven no to solve any problem. They are irrelevant in this dispensation hence the government closed them. Only science can truly save lives.

Don't mind him. Tanzania stopped reporting their coronavirus cases months back so there is no way to ascertain the true picture,
Re: If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... by BackllGodNaija: 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
No guy, I am not dealing in fictions. I deal in the revelation of the truth of the universe, how God Almighty created Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Olorun, Atum and all other gods ever worshipped by humanity for ages. May the Light of God Almighty which created your god reveal the truth to you someday. Peace cool
Your addiction to fictions appears deeply rooted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Anti-christ: Male Or Female / Pastor Marries 2nd Wife / Religion And Doubts- We Are All Athiests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.