Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,318 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Groom Dies After Infecting Over 100 Wedding Guests With Coronavirus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Dies After Infecting Over 100 Wedding Guests With Coronavirus (787 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Dies After Infecting Over 100 Wedding Guests With Coronavirus by Lilchags(m): 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
A wedding in India turned out to be a Coronavirus hotspot, killing the groom
who had a high fever, and infecting more than 100 guests as his family didn't heed his request to post-pone the wedding ceremony.

According to the Hindustan Times, the man, a 30-year-old software engineer developed diarrhea and a high fever before his June 15 wedding, but his family forced him to swallow a painkiller and go through with the ceremony, attended by more than 360 people in Paliganj.
READ MORE

Re: Groom Dies After Infecting Over 100 Wedding Guests With Coronavirus by Temitopemo6e6(m): 12:04am On Jul 02, 2020
his family forced him to swallow a painkiller

Re: Groom Dies After Infecting Over 100 Wedding Guests With Coronavirus by DayDreamer05(m): 12:11am On Jul 02, 2020
What an end-time family.
Re: Groom Dies After Infecting Over 100 Wedding Guests With Coronavirus by WeddingWebsite: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Very Bad

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Experience This??? / Man Runs Away With Wife Of Chinese Boss After He Failed To Pay Him His Salary / Suspected Fraudster Forced To Eat The Faeces He Was Nabbed With In Okpanam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.