Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Episode 1 - Unplanned Love | 9ja Romance Story By Ima Udott - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Episode 1 - Unplanned Love | 9ja Romance Story By Ima Udott (301 Views)

New Sensual Romance Story Episode 1 - She Is The One By Ima Udott / Hot 9ja Romance Story | Unplanned Love - Episode 2 By Ima Udott / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 1 - Unplanned Love | 9ja Romance Story By Ima Udott by urstoryteller: 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
Love comes in different forms and ways. Some people fall at first sight, some fall gradually and some carefully and deliberately decide not to budget it because of some touching reasons, one of which is the fear of heart break.

It takes only a brave heart to fall in love and remain in it no matter the circumstances because love is a beautiful thing.

It exists only to those who can, not only define it with the best words, but also feel it bubbling in their hearts.

Sometimes, you don't even need to search for it, you don't need to plan too much for it, you just need to let it come naturally because it is not far from you. It only takes the connection of two hearts to find it.

Kelvin never believed in true love, he needed not ponder on this topic again, because it seemed Tony, his best friend was never tired of popping up this particular topic, each time they sit out to get some fresh air or drink.

He was already tired and irritated when Tony started the same old story that he was now used to.

"Guy, you know you are the only child of your mother. By next two months, you will be forty years and you know what that means, you are not growing any younger.

You have one of the biggest Companies in Lagos, you have a big mansion for a house, you are a very handsome young man, in fact you have almost everything, but you can't deny the fact that you still lack one of the most important things in your life, and that is a woman, a wife. Your lonely mother keeps calling me to talk to you on how important it is for you to get married, because she is desperate to have her grandchildren around her before she joins your late father.

I'm not trying to involve myself with your family affairs, but since I'm your best friend, I feel I should just tell you the truth." Tony said, carrying his glass of Eva wine.

They had decided to sit out on Friday evening, after work. This, they did every weekend.

Kelvin shut his eyes and wished he could just avoid this topic. He reminiscence how his father died.
He had loved him so much.

The more he remembered the past, the more the hatred for his mother grew.

He wished Tony would understand that it was because of his mother that his father died, but he couldn't just disclose it so that he won't tarnish the reputation of the great Philip's family.

He knew why his mother decided to pass through Tony to talk to him, this is because he wasn't close to his mother, neither was she close to him and he loved it that way.

Therefore, Kelvin classified every woman as being like his mother, he feared that if he falls in love, his wife might be like his mother, therefore he decided to carefully avoid women and everything related to love.

"They are all the same!" He said, opening his eyes and looking at his glass of wine, as if he was referring to the glass.

"They are all the same! They aren't fucking different!"
He said again, causing Tony to stare at him in dismay.

"Who?" Tony asked.

The bartender who came to drop some more drinks looked at Kelvin as if he was part of the conversation.

"Are you gonna stand there and stare at me or get the Bleep back to your duty post?" Kelvin asked, looking meanly at the bartender who quickly rushed back to the bar.

"Let's get the Bleep out of here, I'm done with that topic and I don't want to ever hear it again, if you must come with me next time." He stood up and walked briskly to the car, only to behold a lady angrily resting on his car.

"Oh, so you are the one! You are the idiot that used this ancient good-for-nothing trash of a car to block my car, huh. Didn't your sense of parking tell you that you didn't park well and that your careless way of parking will affect another person, huh?" The lady asked, scanning Kelvin from up to down.

Stay tuned for the next episode.

Thanks for reading my stories, please do well to drop your observations in the comment box.

https://www.imaudott.com.ng/2020/05/episode-1-unplanned-love.html

(1) (Reply)

Love At First Sight Fam Let's Discuss? / 6 Signs Your Friend Is Jealous Of You / 2010 Clean Nigerian Used Venza Is Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.