Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Hot 9ja Romance Story | Unplanned Love - Episode 2 By Ima Udott - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot 9ja Romance Story | Unplanned Love - Episode 2 By Ima Udott (368 Views)

New Sensual Romance Story Episode 1 - She Is The One By Ima Udott / Episode 1 - Unplanned Love | 9ja Romance Story By Ima Udott / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot 9ja Romance Story | Unplanned Love - Episode 2 By Ima Udott by urstoryteller: 8:57am On Jul 02, 2020
In case you missed Episode 1 you can still read it here: https://www.imaudott.com.ng/2020/05/episode-1-unplanned-love.html

Kelvin halted abruptly, waited for the lady to finish ranting before he coldly said "Shift away from my car."

"Is that how your mother taught you to apologize to a lady?" She asked, still resting on the car "Because I am not moving from here if you don't apologize to me for blocking my car and wasting my time here."

"Really? Watch me." Kelvin hated being dared. He marched into his car, forgetting that he came with Tony, inserted the key and was about to drive, which if he did, the lady in front of his car would have been stepped on, but another young lady ran to his side, pleading with her hands and almost kneeling down for him to stop the car.

Kelvin would not have listened to the begging lady, but something about her drew his attention.

He turned off the engine, came down from the car to see why a lady is pleading on behalf of another lady.

"Oga, please don't do it. If anything happens to her, I am dead. Please just apologize to her so that she will let you go, please." The lady said.

Kelvin noticed that the lady in front of him looked very unkempt and dressed like a housemaid.

His heart melted all of a sudden and he was almost forced to ask her who she was, but since it wasn't any of his business, he walked past her to the sophisticated lady who was still resting on his car, looked her in disgust and said

"I'm sorry for parking carelessly and blocking your car, but know that I would never have done this, if not for that lady."

He looked at the unkempt lady who now came over and said "Thank you oga, God bless you.

"Will you come and carry these things to the car before I descend on you, you daughter of a nobody!" The sophisticated lady said to the unkempt lady, who ran to where she was and carried the bags she had dropped on the ground to the car.

The sophisticated lady then left the front of Kelvin's car and walked up to Kelvin.

"You are very lucky to have used your sense just in time because if your car had scratched me, you would have tasted the wrath of my father.
In case you didn't know who I am..." She was interrupted by Tony who rushed up to where she and Kelvin were.

"Oh my God! Look at who we have here! Princess Sharon, I'm so honoured to meet you. I've been stalking you on Facebook and Instagram." Tony said in bewilderment.

He turned to Kelvin who was already tired of the scene.

"Guy, don't tell me you don't know Princess Sharon, the only daughter of King Babatunde, the richest King in this land"

"Good for her. Tony, let's go, I have something very important to catch up with." Kelvin said uninterested, and walked past them into the car.

"He is too saucy, but I like him. Here is my card, please make sure you give it to him. Bye." Sharon said and left after handing a small card to Tony.

Tony looked at her till she was out of sight.

"Mehn! She's hot!" He said, before running to the car where Kelvin was waiting for him.

"He is very handsome. He has everything a woman would want in a man.
He is masculine with broad shoulders and a well-trimmed beard. His packs are killing. His lips are full, pink and succulent. He has the best set of dentition. He is very..." Sharon was interrupted.

"Sharon! The way you are describing this guy, it seems if he finally becomes yours, you won't even let us touch him o" Tope, one of Sharon's friends said.

She had invited two of her friends to her house for dinner. They sat by the pool that evening after they had swam to their satisfaction.

"Touch is even better, she won't let us look at him twice," Kemi said and they all laughed.

"I'll make sure that I do everything humanly possible to get that guy.

Complete Episode 2: https://www.imaudott.com.ng/2020/05/episode-2-unplanned-love.html

(1) (Reply)

Should I Grow Or Not Grow? / Be Careful With Nigerian Girls! / My Girlfriend Stays With Me Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.