Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Ex Making Contacts Again! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Making Contacts Again! (829 Views)

Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? / How Do U Save Your Lovers Contacts On Your Phone?? / My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Making Contacts Again! by CyberG: 2:00am On Feb 01, 2011
NL, especially ladies, your opinions would be well-appreciated as I really need to widen the spectra of possible reasons an ex has been trying to contact me:

First, she called and I ignored the call. She sent me a text in a few short minutes (perhaps immediately) telling me she just wants to say "Hi". Then, "if I got time for coffee someday" and that "she owes me something". This is someone I know pretty well and who knows me. I was her first BF and we were together for quite a while before we broke-up. Can someone tell me why on earth she wants to say hi, grab coffee and owes me something? I know for sure she doesn't owe me anything and it is actually the other way around, is it possible for a woman not to know this? Coffee with someone you know TOO well seems suspicious. . .why would a lady want coffee? She is not a coffee person for sure!

I could add more but this is the important part, can you NL analyze and tell the range of things she could be up to? Perhaps, I would be able to hone down on what she wants!
Re: Ex Making Contacts Again! by Nobody: 2:56am On Feb 01, 2011
CG, you are looking waay too deep into things maybe she wants to rekindle the relationship or she just wants to keep in touch. If you are not feeling either scenario then, shut it down from now. Don't lead her on and just ignore you need to keep it real with her and let her know how you feel and your concerns/suspicions. . . . Bottom line.
Re: Ex Making Contacts Again! by HaveSense1(m): 3:19am On Feb 01, 2011
I laughed at the coffee part.

But anyways, if you feel the need to distance yourself from her, then by all means let her know what's on your mind. Funny story, I have an ex or two that does the same thing your ex is doing. They would say something along the lines of what you said, but your vast experience with them tells you otherwise. Besides, if you still want to be friends with your ex or anything else, don't bother really unless you're truly done with them.
Re: Ex Making Contacts Again! by Orikinla(m): 4:07am On Feb 01, 2011
She dey miss u badly, because she has not been able to hook someone who could make her feel the way you did. My ex-lover is presently in a state of depression with only lucid intervals, but she is still miserable, because there is no one to replace me. As we say in Yoruba, "Ko le da bi". Some guys are just 2 good and 2 much. One in a million.
Re: Ex Making Contacts Again! by iice(f): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2011
Why not go to coffee with her, or just ask her plain out what she wants? undecided
Re: Ex Making Contacts Again! by collinsoft(m): 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2011
once beating twice shy
Re: Ex Making Contacts Again! by SALady(f): 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2011
You have two options either you go and have her so called coffee with her and collect the debt or you just shut her out of your life.
Re: Ex Making Contacts Again! by omega25red(m): 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2011
she might want to introduce you to the child you both have together shocked
she might just want to say hi
she might want to get back together
she might be setting you up to get you killed
she might want to show you the documentation of her having an STD which she thinks you gave her
she might want to serve you (give you court summons)

could be anything. If you are not interested in her like that just keep ignoring the calls she will get the hint
Re: Ex Making Contacts Again! by apella: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2011
danger :p :p :p
Re: Ex Making Contacts Again! by obowunmi(m): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2011
Nothing wrong if ex wants to make contact again. esp. if you no longer have feelings for her.
Re: Ex Making Contacts Again! by obowunmi(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2011
Cyber, oga how far ? long time no chat. tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do? / Which One Would A Gal Prefer / Between Love And Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.