Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,602 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

How Do I Know If He Is Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know If He Is Cheating? (842 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? / How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know If He Is Cheating? by Alexiss(f): 1:40am On Mar 22, 2011
Hey guys am kind off dating this guy for a while now, we live in different country and we dont get to see each other much because of his job. Lately i kind off have this weird feeling that he is cheating and he is not being honest to me, He change is relationship status of fbk actually he remove it now i dont see it anymore when i ask him why did he removed it he told me that it is still there but i have problem believing because somehow i dont see it there and non of my friends see it either? Am i just being naive or do you actually believe he is cheating??
Re: How Do I Know If He Is Cheating? by HighChief4(m): 1:52am On Mar 22, 2011
As long as he is not rubbing it on your face or has changed his attitude towards you, then I dont its healthy for you pressing to know
Re: How Do I Know If He Is Cheating? by 190: 2:37am On Mar 22, 2011
SMH
Re: How Do I Know If He Is Cheating? by Dsense(m): 2:39am On Mar 22, 2011
OP,
Go and sort it out grin
I was gonna yabb you but you were helpful today undecided
Re: How Do I Know If He Is Cheating? by Alexiss(f): 5:11am On Mar 22, 2011
No he is not rubbing ti in my face maybe its because he lives in another country, but i would appreciate it if the didnt take me for a foul also, How can you remove you relationship status and our anniversary detail and tell me that he didnt and they are still not there! i am almost sure am not blind, lol neither am i loosing my senses, Tell me this if he didnt want me to know that something was up why in helll he went and remove the info, what he didnt think i would notice? I just wish he would spare me the drama and stop lying about ti all ready!!!! At least he would give me more time to figure out how am gonna kill him. lolololol,
Re: How Do I Know If He Is Cheating? by obowunmi(m): 5:31am On Mar 22, 2011
Dats the problem with long distance relationships
Re: How Do I Know If He Is Cheating? by bobbyray(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2011
that is not a problem with long distance relationship, , u ar probably feeling this way because he remove, or u think removed the relationship status on fb, once he is giving you assurance or re-assurance, dats all you need, with/without facebook status, he can cheat, mind yo
Re: How Do I Know If He Is Cheating? by alagha: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2011
you not caught him abi? , please play your role as usual, he still loves you,

sometimes he may equally think and feel like the way its happening to you now!
Re: How Do I Know If He Is Cheating? by Pweety4me(f): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2011
Long distance relationshipers u guys get mind. cheesy smiley
Re: How Do I Know If He Is Cheating? by amefi(m): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2011
Pweety4me:

Long distance relationshipers u guys get mind. cheesy smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Know If He Is Cheating? by iyatrustee(f): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2011
but you too dey find naija guy to date naw cheesy cheesy e go balance the equation tongue tongue
Re: How Do I Know If He Is Cheating? by Omolola1(f): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2011
OP

Stop feeling insecured!
Long distance relationships is always followed with palava!

Body no be firewood!
If he is cheating, pretend like you dont even want to know, and continue with life!

At times like this, you just have to overlook some things

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gs, Does It Matter To You If Your Bf/gf Wishes: ? / Temporary Marriage / Killz ​Ȋ̝̊̅§ An NL Nusiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.