Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] (3761 Views)

Mention That Tribe You Can Never Marry From / Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:00am On Jul 02, 2020
Today is my bragging right day, so let me splash it on your face and see your reply.

Mention that Romancelander who plays more than I do and still makes more money than me while he sleeps without doing anything.

3 Things

1. He plays a lot and he is more friendly than me
2. He makes lots of money without physically working for it
3. He knows how to manage the money makes better than me

Bonus

1. He is physically fit and healthy without potbelly
2. He knows how to take care of the opposite gender
3. He has nothing to worry about — even the pandemic doesn't affect him

Mention that Romancelander who fits into those and I'll credit your account.

In summary, mention that Romancelander who is happily having fun (like a naive child) while money is working for him (like a wise man) and not the one angrily having fun while slaving for money.

Warning: it's not good to blow your trumpet, but at times, you have no choice than to use it to motivate some and exasperate some.

Note: Please, don't misunderstand me. When it comes to people making more money than me on Nairaland, there are lots of them.

What I want is someone who makes these money while sleeping and at the same time he or she is easygoing and has a real life offline while having lots of fun online and offline — not all these rigid people who see having fun as immaturity.

So, mention that person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:06am On Jul 02, 2020
If there is none, then you guys can allow the thread die a slow death as there is none.
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 02, 2020
Wait oh oga. Is it not the same you that was asking for airtime the other day? You even created a thread for it. Now you've won small money from somewhere and you want to use it for giveaway instead of you to join Forsage. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:20am On Jul 02, 2020
@PrecioussB, lol. I'll still be asking for more airtime in the future. If you know, you know.

Anyway, drop your number or send me a PM and redeem 1k airtime for being the first to comment.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 02, 2020
iLegendd:
@PrecioussB, lol. I'll still be asking for more airtime in the future. If you know, you know.

Anyway, drop your number or send me a PM and redeem 1k airtime for being the first to comment.

Hmmm. I just sent a PM.
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:24am On Jul 02, 2020
And I just replied.
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 02, 2020
Okay he's not joking. Actually got credited
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:36am On Jul 02, 2020
PrecioussB, I don't joke when I promise and this is why I hardly promise or do favors. But the moment it comes from my heart and I say it, believe it 100%.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 02, 2020
iLegendd:
PrecioussB, I don't joke when I promise and this is why I hardly promise or do favors. But the moment it comes from my heart and I say it, believe it 100%.

Good stuff
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by jumper524(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2020
Ilegend this tread never die yet.
The only Nairalander who does all those above is iclef
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Lecturebidz(m): 7:48am On Jul 02, 2020
That would be seun grin
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 02, 2020
iLegendd:
Today is my bragging right day, so let me splash it on your face and see your reply.

Mention that Romancelander who plays more than I do and still makes more money than me while he sleeps without doing anything.

3 Things

1. He plays a lot and he is more friendly than me
2. He makes lots of money without physically working for it
3. He knows how to manage the money makes better than me

Bonus

1. He is physically fit and healthy without potbelly
2. He knows how to take care of the opposite gender
3. He has nothing to worry about — even the pandemic doesn't affect him

Mention that Romancelander who fits into those and I'll credit your account.

In summary, mention that Romancelander who is happily having fun (like a naive child) while money is working for him (like a wise man) and not the one angrily having fun while slaving for money.

Warning: it's not good to blow your trumpet, but at times, you have no choice than to use it to motivate some and exasperate some.

Note: Please, don't misunderstand me. When it comes to people making more money than me on Nairaland, there are lots of them.

What I want is someone who makes these money while sleeping and at the same time he or she is easygoing and has a real life offline while having lots of fun online and offline — not all these rigid people who see having fun as immaturity.

So, mention that person.
But you're putting on a tie in the other post maybe a office work we all know you work your ass up smiley
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Lecturebidz(m): 7:50am On Jul 02, 2020
PrecioussB:

Good stuff
I've viewed your profile more than every posts I've followed on nairaland combined!
You're pulchritudinous.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by balosammy(m): 8:10am On Jul 02, 2020
iLegendd I think xfire and Emmy9ite
makes lot of money also o
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 02, 2020
iclef and seun
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by balosammy(m): 8:15am On Jul 02, 2020
iLegendd I swear this guy JoeClef makes a lot of money also and care for beautiful ladies
but he is always serious with business and makes money while he sleeps. Lol if anyone know they know o
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 02, 2020
balosammy:
iLegendd I swear this guy JoeClef makes a lot of money also
and care for beautiful ladies

but he is always serious with business and makes money while he sleeps.
Lol if anyone know they know o
grin
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by balosammy(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Shanklee:
grin
you this pikin is trying to know abi lol
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 02, 2020
balosammy:

you this pikin is trying to know abi
lol
I know waz going on boss cheesy
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by donmixc: 8:47am On Jul 02, 2020
joblessness
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2020
You this weird funny guy, illegend aka Dingbang.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2020
donmixc:
joblessness

There's no moniker like joblessness boss. Share his or her link if there is any

1 Like

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by drezzyx(m): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2020
Seun I know d rest are counterfeit .
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by balosammy(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2020
donmixc:
joblessness

if you ain't jobless also, why are you on nairaland by this time of the day , you are suppose to be in your office working tirelessly, and why did you allow the topic pushed your finger to open it when you ain't jobless.

you guys should mind what uu say to people because you can't take that also
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2020
Lecturebidz:

I've viewed your profile more than every posts I've followed on nairaland combined!
You pulchritudinous.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Bornfool(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2020
Lala
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by dingbang(m): 11:00am On Jul 02, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
You this weird funny guy, illegend aka Dingbang.
undecided
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by James4bright(m): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2020
I was the last to comment, don't I deserve a reward too. Lol
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by tunjilomo(m): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
iclef and joeclef
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Andrew13: 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
iLegendd wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men With Pure Intentions, Why Are You Broke? / Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! / 15 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.