Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

“My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments (3746 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by Onyiamaogu: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
A gentlemman has taken to his social media page to lament after discovering his girlfriend still collects money from her ex-boyfriend for their upkeep.

According to the WhatsApp conversation that was shared online, Henry the boyfriend, discovered that his girlfriend Jessica has been receiving money from her ex boyfriend, Alex.

Henry confronted Jessica about lying to him that she got a salary increment from N50k to N95k whereas the source of the income boost was coming from Alex her ex.

While Jessica however insisted that Alex was just being nice as a friend, Henry feels she might be getting laid with her ex in exchange for money.

Henry was more furious over the fact that when he went through Jessica’s conversation with Alex, he found out she told him her boyfriend isn’t man enough.

Read the chat between Henry and Jessica below,

https://playloaded.com.ng/my-girlfriend-still-takes-money-from-her-ex-for-upkeep-nigerian-man-laments/
Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by Ningen(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
This is Henry.
He's not a simp.
He sees women for they truly are.

Be like Henry. Say No to nonsense.

18 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by lilmax(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
I'm so proud of him cool

That's a man right there

A weakling will feel bad and accept her trash

6 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by Munzy14(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
All this watsaap without AM and PM Sef...

9 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by Realadey(m): 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Chaiiiii, that lady had already killed d guy by telling her ex that the guy wasn't man enough.
Wetin Musa eye no go see for gate sef

3 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by gunners160(m): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ningen:
This is Henry.
He's not a simp.

I knw Nairaland guys like u will support the mumu boyfriend.Going through your gf or bf's phone na stupidity.ladies cheat and guys cheats. Relationship is a fuxking game. instead of going through ur partner's phone and getting unnecessary heart attack; is it not beta to use that effort and gear it towards self development? if I happen to be the girl I swear I will not even apologize after all nobody even knows where d rlshp is heading to.
Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by Godfullsam(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
gunners160:

I knw Nairaland guys like u will support the mumu boyfriend.Going through your gf or bf's phone na stupidity.ladies cheat and guys cheats. Relationship is a fuxking game. instead of going through ur partner's phone and getting unnecessary heart attack; is it not beta to use that effort and gear it towards self development? if I happen to be the girl I swear I will not even apologize after all nobody even knows where d rlshp is heading to.

Going through your partner's phone is part of self development na cheesy

At least hee will develop high BP grin

3 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by gunners160(m): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
lilmax:
I'm so proud of him cool

That's a man right there

A weakling will feel bad and accept her trash
wat yeye trash are u talking about? If your ex give you money you no go collect? let's stop all this mind game Jor

3 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by SweetCunt97(f): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
If he was Man Enough, She Wouldn't go to her Ex! Choi that one go pain any man.

She should have told her boyfriend before asking her ex though.

P.s how can you leave such sensitive chats when you in a serious relationship undecided

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by lilmax(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
gunners160:

wat yeye trash are u talking about? If your ex give you money you no go collect? let's stop all this mind game Jor

What's this illiterate saying?

5 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
Good cheesy
dump her cheesy
thats how a real man with self esteem behaves
if your girlfriend gets out of line then confront her and break up with her
simple
unlike some foolish weak men when they wear their girlfriend is collecting money and sleeping with other men they will start crying and begging her not to do such again grin
And op the title of your thread is kinder misleading though
he wasnt lamenting but he confronted his girl and spoke his mind

3 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
gunners160:

whats mumu in the guy?
he stepped on a chat with his girlfriend and her ex and confronted her.thats how a real man acts.u speak ur mind and if it doesnt go down well with u then u break up the realtionship

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
gunners160:

. instead of going through ur partner's phone and getting unnecessary heart attack; is it not beta to use that effort and gear it towards self development? if I happen to be the girl I swear I will not even apologize after all nobody even knows where d rlshp is heading to.
u can still self develop urself and if u suspicious of ur gf u can confirm and if its positive then u sharply cut off from her.no be like those off shore oil workers wey no dey interact with their wives and while their busy making money their wives are busy sleeping around cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ningen:
This is Henry.
He's not a simp.

unlike some guys who will start crying and begging their girlfriend to stop receiving money from their ex and sugar daddies cheesy.tell me how will ur girlfriend now regard u when u start crying and begging her to stop cheating on u grin grin grin grin grin
she will look on u as a weak full and even increase the rate she sleeps around grin

2 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
lefulefu:
unlike some guys who will start crying and begging their girlfriend to stop receiving money from their ex and sugar daddies cheesy.tell me how will ur girlfriend now regard u when u start crying and begging her to stop cheating on u grin grin grin grin grin
she will look on u as a weak full and even increase the rate she sleeps around grin
Imagine some men will be begging their girlfriends to stop cheating. Because of the cry cry and begging begging the girl will now be given them conditions to fellow.

2 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by gunners160(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
lefulefu:
Good cheesy
dump her cheesy
thats how a real man with self esteem behaves
if your girlfriend gets out of line then confront her and break up with her
simple
unlike some foolish weak men when they wear their girlfriend is collecting money and sleeping with other men they will start crying and begging her not to do such again grin
And op the title of your thread is kinder misleading though
he wasnt lamenting but he confronted his girl and spoke his mind

1. He has no legal right to the Lady and at the same time she owes him nothing
2. the guy is just crying emotional fool after all who knows what he does behind her back
3 The guy should hustle Jor so that another guy won't intimidate him.
4. I can bet If this story happens to be reversed and the guy happens to b the one to collect money from His ex you won't write all these; He would have been given a rossy Kudos

2 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
gunners160:

1. He has no legal right to the Lady and at the same time she owes him nothing
2. the guy is just crying emotional fool after all who knows what he does behind her back
3 The guy should hustle Jor so that another guy won't intimidate him.
4. I can bet If this story happens to be reversed and the guy happens to b the one to collect money from His ex you won't write all these; He would have been given a rossy Kudos
yes she owes him nothing and he owes her nothing as well and thats why i said he"s free to break up with her cheesy.this is type of situation u dont even need to come to social media to complain.just tell the girl u leaving and u both go ur seperate ways
simple as ABC cheesy
i will be dammed i am nagging a girl to be loyal to me cheesy

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by gunners160(m): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
lefulefu:
whats mumu in the guy?
he stepped on a chat with his girlfriend and her ex and confronted her.thats how a real man acts.u speak ur mind and if it doesnt go down well with u then u break up the realtionship
He got what he deserved. Privacy matters in rlshp. by going through her phone what was he expecting? Oh , he was expecting to see Pastor's Chria messages habi

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by gunners160(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
lefulefu:
yes she owes him nothing and he owes her nothing as well and thats why i said he"s free to break up with her cheesy.this is type of situation u dont even need to come to social media to complain.just tell the girl u leaving and u both go ur seperate ways
simple as ABC cheesy
i will be dammed i am nagging a girl to be loyal to me cheesy
now u are talking. I concur with u on this.

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
gunners160:
He got what he deserved. Privacy matters in rlshp. by going through her phone what was he expecting? Oh , he was expecting to see Pastor's Chria messages habi
if u suspecting your partner is playing away match u have the right to go through his or her fone.afterall ladies also search their guy"s fone cheesy.but say u now demanding and nagging that she must be loyal to u..nah dats not necessary.if u convinced she is cheating just tell her babe i want to break up dis relationship and off u gocheesy

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
gunners160:

now u are talking. I concur with u on this.
yes oo instead of fighting and beating the girl and creating unnecessary drama.breaking up is too easy..i dont know why many ppl cant figure this out cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Meeyankee:

Imagine some men will be begging their girlfriends to stop cheating. Because of the cry cry and begging begging the girl will now be given them conditions to fellow.
some dude was saying the other day dat if u catch ur girlfriend cheating on u that istead of breaking up u should increase ur spending on her and sit her down and try reason with her not to cheat on u again cheesy.i just weak wen i see wetin d guy write grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by PureGoldh(m): 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Women matter tire even Solomon
Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
This hurts.

He should move on. Pay her every single penny back..

Dear men, no matter what, never let a woman feed you. See finish will enter.

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
if she couldnt face her BF and tell him that "ex" was gonna help her financially (before he gave her money) and instead decided to be deceitful and lie that she got a raise....then A) she fully well knew what she did wasnt right and B) she should take all the blame.
Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by paulolee(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
rawbish
Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by simplepee(f): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Wicked girl. She told the ex that her boyfriend is not man enough grin grin grin. That one enter body.

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by Munzy14(m): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
lefulefu:
some dude was saying the other day dat if u catch ur girlfriend cheating on u that istead of breaking up u should increase ur spending on her and sit her down and try reason with her not to cheat on u again cheesy.i just weak wen i see wetin d guy write grin grin grin grin
It must definitely be some of these undergraduate passing through his own stage of inferiority complex as usual.... grin grin damn!

Weak for the comment is under statement.

1 Like

Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by Emmatee1816(m): 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
gunners160:

nah una type de settle for less.what kind of vindication are you giving jessica.the opinion you are talking against is very valid.
If you can collect any sort of money from someone,it shows how cowardice you are as a person.
Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by gunners160(m): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2020
Emmatee1816:
nah una type de settle for less.what kind of vindication are you giving jessica.the opinion you are talking against is very valid.
If you can collect any sort of money from someone,it shows how cowardice you are as a person.
How is this settling for less? becos she collected money from her ex we should fry eba habi? e was sacked recently instead of thinking outside d box he is doing an FBI job over his gf, Shift abeg
Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by BabbanBura(m): 7:57am On Jul 04, 2020
SweetCunt97:
If he was Man Enough, She Wouldn't go to her Ex! Choi that one go pain any man.

She should have told her boyfriend before asking her ex though.

P.s how can you leave such sensitive chats when you in a serious relationship undecided

Can you imagine! ONE day, just one day you will be caught and face the consequence of your deceptions
Re: “My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Nigerian Man Laments by SweetCunt97(f): 8:55am On Jul 04, 2020
BabbanBura:

Can you imagine! ONE day, just one day you will be caught and face the consequence of your deceptions
Done that, over that. Wiser now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Footballer Took A Nud3 Photo Of Him With Instagram Model / She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O / How Do I Handle Love Am Getting From Female Fans, See My Dm's(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.