Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,980 members, 7,866,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Battling With This Fungi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battling With This Fungi (192 Views)

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix / Battling With Tiny Bumps At The Back Of My Head. Need Urgent Help Pls!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Battling With This Fungi by Skirex: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2020
Hello nairaland people, please I have been battling with this fungi disease for the past two years now. Have tried both medical and traditional ways of treating it yet no solution which have subjected me to have wasted a lot of money in treating it. Those who have experience this before what drugs or injection you used to conquer yours

(1) (Reply)

Signs That You Are In A Toxic Relationship And How To Enjoy Your Marriage / Nigerian Rapper Chukzzy B Teams Up With Treasure Baby To Drop This Lovely Tune / Youtubers Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.