Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Battling With This Fungi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battling With This Fungi (475 Views)

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix / Battling With Tiny Bumps At The Back Of My Head. Need Urgent Help Pls!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battling With This Fungi by Skirex: 7:57am On Jul 02, 2020
Hello nairaland people, please I have been battling with this fungi disease for the past two years now. Have tried both medical and traditional ways of treating it yet no solution which have subjected me to have wasted a lot of money in treating it. Those who have experience this before what drugs or injection you used to conquer yours .moderator please help me to move this to front page thanks.

Re: Battling With This Fungi by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2020
u probably shld see a dermatologist
Re: Battling With This Fungi by Skirex: 8:05am On Jul 02, 2020
Yes I have done that before maybe I will go once more thanks
organism3:
u probably shld see a dermatologist
Re: Battling With This Fungi by PureGoldh(m): 8:06am On Jul 02, 2020
Modified : Kindly see a "Certified" dermatologist..proper Check need to be carried out to ascertain the cause of this ailment
Re: Battling With This Fungi by Kingsasian(m): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2020
It is very stubborn. I have been battling with mine for 7 years now but I have been able to bring it under control. Scrape the affected parts until it bleeds, then mix baking powder with a little water into a paste and apply daily until you see results.
Re: Battling With This Fungi by Micheal56: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2020
Use after shave cream make dem dey sell for chemist 900 and buy bicha ampicloux to kill it inside

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Embarked On Interstate Journey Since Borders Were Officially Reopened? / Pls How Do Redpillers Deal With This???? / Pastor That Cursed Man For 600 Years Has Gotten A House And Is Now Acting Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.