Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. (12203 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by Adonis86(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
WoundedLamb:
I like your writeup; I like how you skillfully communicated with your audience.

I don't doubt your story but a lot of questions beg for answers. What could have made you former roommate discuss your drugs with thier family doctor? Has your std got anything to do with his health problems? Or he just got up from the hospital bed and said, "ehe, doctor, do you know that my roommate takes post exposure prophylaxis?". You, why would you give our your secrete to an unknown person over the phone? And how did you know it was the same doctor since you didn't see his face back then?

Anyway, himself and his family freaked out, that's not cool but a lot people do freak out when they learn they've been sharing space with a pos. However, their reaction was inexcusable. You were stigmatised and, at the same time, robbed. In a bid to protect their child, they dragged another person's child through the blades. They could have handled it better.

Fate has delivered your "enemies" into your hands. For some people, it's called "pay back time" but I personally think it's "lesson time". In other words, you don't need to play 'god' by hurting them back but you can let them know they are in your net and you're only choosing to let go. This way, they'd learn to treat people with respect next time. You also need to learn how to be careful with your details. But if you yank the doctor off the closet, you wouldn't be any different from the people who hurt you. Besides, that might lead to another drama you'd rather not have considering the country you live in. Helping the sister or not helping her is up to you, you don't owe them anything.

In summary, the two options before you are: divulging your identity to each party involved and let their conscience take it up from there or just ignore them all and let your past be your past! The first will give you a sense of 'evenness' yet without hurting anyone or exposing yourself to episode two of the stigmatization. The second would save you the stress of dealing with an ugly past event once again. At your age and level, you have a lot of other more productive things to focus your energy on.

Most importantly, stay strong. I mean both physically and mentally. The world is wicked and you'd still face some more social ostracism (as you can see from comments above); no point sugarcoating it. But with a definite mindset, you'll glide through.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by Drella(m): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Someone should please summarize for me! grin
Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by NobleSeed(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
This your story no dey add up Abeg...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by PattyMike(m): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Adonis86:

we chatted on Facebook and WhatsApp during the period of my trial. He has his pictures on both apps.

I'm not done reading o but I think u should get ready for onslaught of possible edit the living with HIV part. Nairalanders will curse u o and associate it as a gay disease.

2 Likes

Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by anthonyuncle(m): 3:39am On Jul 03, 2020
not helping ur ex roommate sister is wrong.
but u really need to tell us da truth,
are u gay?
Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by VirginSearcher(m): 4:37am On Jul 03, 2020
I don't know how u contacted HIV but I won't condemn you.. be strong is not the end of the world there are other illness that are far worst.. in Mrs Ajimobi's voice everyone will still die!
Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by phemmyfour: 6:01am On Jul 03, 2020
Adonis86:
Hello house, I'm a student in one of the universities In Anambra State. I live in Awka and I need your advice on this matter.
In 2017, I was running a program in a university in Awka, I needed an accommodation though don't have enough money to get a place to stay alone, so I resorted to looking for someone who needs a roommate so we could share the rent. I came across one of the posters on the school wall looking for a male roommate, so I picked the number, called, discussed the price, paid and moved in to stay with the guy. I was diagnosed with an STD a year before this incidence, but I had to keep it to myself to avoid stigmatization, though I was already on medics. Six months into my stay with my roommate, he fell sick and was diagnosed with Hepatitis C. He told me about it and had to travel for the family to take proper care of him. Few weeks later, I also travelled to attend to some family matters.
But the trouble started on sunny afternoon while I was at home, I got a call from an unknown number. The person introduced himself as one Dr. something... I've forgotten. He claimed he was a family doctor to my roommate, that if I know he's suffering from the above mentioned illness? I responded Yes. He went further to ask me if I live with HIV, that he told him that he usually see me taking a particular drug daily. At this point, I had to open up because, he told me he'll assure me of confidentiality. Afterwards he ended the call. I was troubled in spirit for everything, but I had to keep my cool till I returned back to school.
When I returned, my roommate was not back, days later he returned with a news that he's been cured of the virus, stating further that his parents was briefed by the doctor, that he also told them that I'm likely to be a gay since he has not seen me entertain a female visitor In the house ever since I moved into the house, I was just listening. He went further to advise me to pack out, giving me a deadline otherwise that his father is already threatening to storm my apartment with his brothers to deal with me for living with HIV and kept it away from him for all those months. At that point, I was not ready financially for a new accommodation, but I had to leave to avoid an embarrassment. So, I reached out to my cousin and requested for money which he gave me. But I asked my roommate about my remaining five months rent, he said I should forget it, that his younger brother will be joining him soon, that his family will deal with me if they visit and meet me in the house, so I had to leave immediately, which he helped me to carry my luggage and still gave me a parting gift. Though I never visited the house again, but we still talk on phone and greet whenever our paths cross in the street.
Then in 2019, I was on a social network 'Badoo' chatting with people when someone added me up and started chatting me, when I checked it was the so called doctor that messed me up a couple of years ago. He never knew I was the same guy he used to shine in 2017, but on my own side, I pretended I never knew him and was chatting him normal, until he started making sexual advances towards me. He wanted me to visit him and passed the night in his place. I was surprised he gave out his number and house address and started chatting with me even on whatsapp, telling me how much he wanted up to be together. Now, I don't know if to expose him as well, since I still have my ex roommate's number too. I'm thinking of visiting him and taking pictures which I'll send my ex roommate as well as the screenshots of all his rusty conversations. Please friends, advise me properly or if I should forget about it.

Also late last year, something happened in my office where I work. God's grace, I was able to secure a job in Unizik, in a department where I work. One day, a guy walked into my office because the university management informed all the overstayed students to come and clear their outstanding courses and graduate. So, as they were coming in and registering their courses on my table, this guy came in and was making case for her sister. He pleaded with me to find a way to help her graduate, that she is been suffering from birth complications and that their father is very frail and sick, that I should help her to graduate. When I inquired of her name to know how to be of help, lo and behold, it was the same family of my ex roommate. it was his elder brother soliciting for assistance on behalf of the elder sister. I asked him well and he confirmed everything, but I refused to disclose my identity, because my encounter with their family was not a pleasant one. As a result, I declined to assist, even when I know what to do to help him.
I don't know if I did the right thing
also, but I just need strong piece of advice from matured minds... Thanks!
MOD, please help me push this to the front page.
Two wrongs doesn't make a right. You could have help there
Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by duduade: 7:06am On Jul 03, 2020
Gaaaayism

You try
Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by ifeanyiatuadu: 7:39am On Jul 03, 2020
Forget about the past and stop chatting the doctor

But Op.. is like you have forgotten you are in a homophobic country.
Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by Pickieox(m): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Your story no get sense....you skipped the part to mention say u be gay

Shut up your gutter! Is being gay a crime? Ode!
Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by agbolahan1991(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2020
Adonis86:
Hello house, I'm a student in one of the universities In Anambra State. I live in Awka and I need your advice on this matter.
In 2017, I was running a program in a university in Awka, I needed an accommodation though don't have enough money to get a place to stay alone, so I resorted to looking for someone who needs a roommate so we could share the rent. I came across one of the posters on the school wall looking for a male roommate, so I picked the number, called, discussed the price, paid and moved in to stay with the guy. I was diagnosed with an STD a year before this incidence, but I had to keep it to myself to avoid stigmatization, though I was already on medics. Six months into my stay with my roommate, he fell sick and was diagnosed with Hepatitis C. He told me about it and had to travel for the family to take proper care of him. Few weeks later, I also travelled to attend to some family matters.
But the trouble started on sunny afternoon while I was at home, I got a call from an unknown number. The person introduced himself as one Dr. something... I've forgotten. He claimed he was a family doctor to my roommate, that if I know he's suffering from the above mentioned illness? I responded Yes. He went further to ask me if I live with HIV, that he told him that he usually see me taking a particular drug daily. At this point, I had to open up because, he told me he'll assure me of confidentiality. Afterwards he ended the call. I was troubled in spirit for everything, but I had to keep my cool till I returned back to school.
When I returned, my roommate was not back, days later he returned with a news that he's been cured of the virus, stating further that his parents was briefed by the doctor, that he also told them that I'm likely to be a gay since he has not seen me entertain a female visitor In the house ever since I moved into the house, I was just listening. He went further to advise me to pack out, giving me a deadline otherwise that his father is already threatening to storm my apartment with his brothers to deal with me for living with HIV and kept it away from him for all those months. At that point, I was not ready financially for a new accommodation, but I had to leave to avoid an embarrassment. So, I reached out to my cousin and requested for money which he gave me. But I asked my roommate about my remaining five months rent, he said I should forget it, that his younger brother will be joining him soon, that his family will deal with me if they visit and meet me in the house, so I had to leave immediately, which he helped me to carry my luggage and still gave me a parting gift. Though I never visited the house again, but we still talk on phone and greet whenever our paths cross in the street.
Then in 2019, I was on a social network 'Badoo' chatting with people when someone added me up and started chatting me, when I checked it was the so called doctor that messed me up a couple of years ago. He never knew I was the same guy he used to shine in 2017, but on my own side, I pretended I never knew him and was chatting him normal, until he started making sexual advances towards me. He wanted me to visit him and passed the night in his place. I was surprised he gave out his number and house address and started chatting with me even on whatsapp, telling me how much he wanted up to be together. Now, I don't know if to expose him as well, since I still have my ex roommate's number too. I'm thinking of visiting him and taking pictures which I'll send my ex roommate as well as the screenshots of all his rusty conversations. Please friends, advise me properly or if I should forget about it.

Also late last year, something happened in my office where I work. God's grace, I was able to secure a job in Unizik, in a department where I work. One day, a guy walked into my office because the university management informed all the overstayed students to come and clear their outstanding courses and graduate. So, as they were coming in and registering their courses on my table, this guy came in and was making case for her sister. He pleaded with me to find a way to help her graduate, that she is been suffering from birth complications and that their father is very frail and sick, that I should help her to graduate. When I inquired of her name to know how to be of help, lo and behold, it was the same family of my ex roommate. it was his elder brother soliciting for assistance on behalf of the elder sister. I asked him well and he confirmed everything, but I refused to disclose my identity, because my encounter with their family was not a pleasant one. As a result, I declined to assist, even when I know what to do to help him.
I don't know if I did the right thing also, but I just need strong piece of advice from matured minds... Thanks!
Please brother
There is more to life than taking vengeance and keeping grudges...
Forgive them and let bygone be bygone....
It's a free world...
Let them know what they have done n forgive them afterwards
Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by ruggedtimi(m): 8:27am On Jul 03, 2020
Pickieox:

Shut up your gutter! Is being gay a crime? Ode!
anywhere in my comment I said been gay is a crime?. ..."Gutter" grin I have been called worse things by better people.
Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by augustab(f): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2020
Adonis86:

I don't know if I did the right thing also, but I just need strong piece of advice from matured minds... Thanks!

The first reaction is usually the right one
Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by Obakashdee(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2020
My own question is, who gave you HIV abeg? Na man abi na woman?
augustab:

The first reaction is usually the right one
Adonis86:

I guess my roommate gave out my facebook details to him, so when he checked it, he discovered we were already friends, so he took it up from there. So, on facebook he has his pictures which I still recognised on badoo when he came on board.

1 Like

Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by Lilgabby(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2020
Adonis86:
When I returned, my roommate was not back, days later he returned with a news that he's been cured of the virus, stating further that his parents was briefed by the doctor, that[s][/s] he also told them that I'm likely to be a gay since he has not seen me entertain a female visitor In the house ever since I moved into the house,[s][/s] I was just listening. He went further to advise me to pack out, giving me a deadline otherwise that his father is already threatening to storm my apartment with his brothers to deal with me for living with HIV and kept it away from him for all those months. At that point, I was not ready financially for a new accommodation, but I had to leave to avoid an embarrassment. So, I reached out to my cousin and requested for money which he gave me. But I asked my roommate about my remaining five months rent, he said I should forget it, that his younger brother will be joining him soon, that his family will deal with me if they visit and meet me in the house, so I had to leave immediately, which he helped me to carry my luggage and still gave me a parting gift. Though I never visited the house again, but we still talk on phone and greet whenever our paths cross in the street.
Then in 2019, I was on a social network 'Badoo' chatting with people when someone added me up and started chatting me, when I checked it was the so called doctor that messed me up a couple of years ago. He[s][/s] never knew I was the same guy he used to shine in 2017, but on my own side, I pretended I never knew him and was chatting him normal, until he started making sexual advances towards me. He wanted me to visit him and passed the night in his place. I was surprised he gave out his number and house address and started chatting with me even on whatsapp, telling me how much he wanted up to be together. Now, I don't know if to expose him as well, since I still have my ex roommate's number too. I'm thinking of visiting him and taking pictures which I'll send my ex roommate as well as the screenshots of all his rusty conversations. Please friends, advise me properly or if I should forget about it.

Please, do you read what you've been typing before posting them....c'mon, u confusing us.
Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by Raeheemwayne: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Gollywood. I wasted my time reading nothing. In Travis Scott voice; Stop Tryna Be God.
Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by AmancalledGod: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Yeye post i knw even understand anything here sef
Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by augustab(f): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Obakashdee:
My own question is, who gave you HIV abeg? Na man abi na woman?

Why did you quote me?

Secondly, what's your business with whom he contracted the disease from?

2 Likes

Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by frozen70(f): 1:12am On Jul 04, 2020
Adonis86:

As for the idiot doctor

Make a call and record all his stupid dirty talks, send to your friend to warn him to stay away from you

As for his sister, inform the broth what you went through with his brother and the so called threat from their family and let them know that your heart was broken and you demand an apology from the entire family

Another option is block the stupid doctor and leave his his sister to suffer her fate bu ignoring them and behave as if you never knew anything about them
Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by Obakashdee(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2020
augustab:

Why did you quote me?

Secondly, what's your business with whom he contracted the disease from?

Mistake

Secondly, what’s your business with why I asked him whom he contracted it from?
Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by augustab(f): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
Obakashdee:

Mistake

Secondly, what’s your business with why I asked him whom he contracted it from?

That's personal information and it's rude to ask.

1 Like

Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by khia: 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
Adonis86:

Pcguru1 you can read about the adventures of gay men here, just check his topics. All of the people he follows are gay as well.

1 Like

Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
khia:

Pcguru1 you can read about the adventures of gay men here, just check his topics. All of the people he follows are gay as well.

Thanks
Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by Frankicent(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
Seen scripted too me. So karma is reaal. Ok o
Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
LIES.
Re: He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. by honpecco(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2020
Why do I have a feeling that your former roommate is aware of the doctor being gay....it's possible he and the doctor had some things going on then ...
As for helping his sister, it's your choice to make, if you feel like helping please do, but if you don't, then gladly decline.....karma can come in any form

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Do That Makes You Happy / How Important Is Appearance For A Serious Relationship For Nigerians? / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.