Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,977 members, 7,810,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Dubai Police Hands Over Hushpuppi To FBI - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dubai Police Hands Over Hushpuppi To FBI (620 Views)

Last Video Of Prince Obieze Nestor Before He Killed By Dubai Police / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Police Hands Over Hushpuppi To FBI by umtitibaba(m): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
The Dubai Police have handed over Nigerian Instagram celebrity, Raymond Igbalode , also known as Hushpuppi to the United States’ Federal Bureau of Investigation ( FBI ) .

Also extradited was Olalekan Ponle aka Woodberry, said the Dubai Police in a statement on Thursday. According to the statement , FBI Director, Christopher Wray , “ praised the exceptional efforts exerted by the United Arab Emirate, represented by the Dubai Police General HQ , in combating transnational organised cybercrime including the recent arrest of Raymond Igbalode Abbas , known as “Hushpuppi” and Olalekan Jacob Ponle aka “Woodberry”.

Re: Dubai Police Hands Over Hushpuppi To FBI by DreamyEyes: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
And the lord said.. it is finished

1 Like

Re: Dubai Police Hands Over Hushpuppi To FBI by dukeprince50: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
Goodnews, next will be bet9ja scammers
Re: Dubai Police Hands Over Hushpuppi To FBI by Onota: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
Time to give accounts
Re: Dubai Police Hands Over Hushpuppi To FBI by umtitibaba(m): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
egungun dn finally enter express. ...
Re: Dubai Police Hands Over Hushpuppi To FBI by Oldoinyolengai(m): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
I still wonder how that man got brain to fraud to that extent at the same time lacking an iota of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Police Hands Over Hushpuppi To FBI by Kriss216: 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
I still wonder how that man got brain to fraud to that extent at the same time lacking an iota of wisdom.
Lifestyle is a way of life... It has nothing to do with wisdom.
Some people drink Champagne on a Beer budget while some drink Beer on a Champagne budget... It's just a way of life.. No reason am.
Re: Dubai Police Hands Over Hushpuppi To FBI by creolehunt: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
I hope he bags atvleast 20yrs
Re: Dubai Police Hands Over Hushpuppi To FBI by Oldoinyolengai(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kriss216:

Lifestyle is a way of life... It has nothing to do with wisdom.
Lifestyle that ends in Oblivion is a curse then.
Re: Dubai Police Hands Over Hushpuppi To FBI by Kriss216: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Lifestyle that ends in Oblivion is a curse then.
That's his worries not ours.
Re: Dubai Police Hands Over Hushpuppi To FBI by Oldoinyolengai(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kriss216:

That's his worries not ours.
Human nature is sometimes very ridiculous.
People feel happy when they think they are better off than others.
Most of the people who are furious to Puppy are being so not because they hate fraud but due to their envious nature.
It's wise to not flaunt your fortunes regardless the way you are making it.
Re: Dubai Police Hands Over Hushpuppi To FBI by ednut1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dont ever pick soap in the bathroom o
Re: Dubai Police Hands Over Hushpuppi To FBI by Kriss216: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Human nature is sometimes very ridiculous.
People feel happy when they think they are better off than others.
Most of the people who are furious to Puppy are being so not because they hate fraud but due to their envious nature.
It's wise to not flaunt your fortunes regardless the way you are making it.
But, you're not in the position to tell people how to enjoy their fortunes. You can choose not to flaunt yours, it's your personal decision.
Re: Dubai Police Hands Over Hushpuppi To FBI by Oldoinyolengai(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kriss216:

But, you're not in the position to tell people how to enjoy their fortunes. You can choose not to flaunt yours, it's your personal decision.
Who were you to him? Coz seems to be defending him strongly.
I've never had a whim to be in a position you have imagined.
Re: Dubai Police Hands Over Hushpuppi To FBI by Kriss216: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Who were you to him? Coz seems to be defending him strongly.
I've never had a whim to be in a position you have imagined.
I'm not defending anyone.. I'm only trying to educate on some aspects of life you're yet to know.
Re: Dubai Police Hands Over Hushpuppi To FBI by Oldoinyolengai(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kriss216:

I'm not defending anyone.. I'm only trying to educate on some aspects of life you're yet to know.
Then go on to educate about those aspects, you could add value to the internet.
Re: Dubai Police Hands Over Hushpuppi To FBI by ukpahu(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
hot period go for him.
Re: Dubai Police Hands Over Hushpuppi To FBI by Kriss216: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Then go on to educate about those aspects, you could add value to the internet.
Enjoy the rest of your evening, Sir.
Re: Dubai Police Hands Over Hushpuppi To FBI by Oldoinyolengai(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kriss216:

Enjoy the rest of your evening, Sir.
Always I do. Same to you.

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The SECRET Why WOMEN Move On Faster After A Breakup / Make 6-7k Daily Profit / The One Thing You Should Know As A Man In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.