Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,058 members, 7,956,951 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win (3020 Views)

One Of My Crimes As NPA Boss Was Not Giving Amaechi A Birthday Present - Usman / Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman / Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by OfoIgbo: 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Amaechi2023:
did I in anyway mention amaechi being Igbo in the article?
Why are you guys so bitter?
Instead of going back to the drawing board and bring back your political relevance when the opportunity presents itself it's bitterness you choose to display?.

FYI I'm a Nortgernern and I'm only making a positive suggestions to you igbos if you don't grab it's not my fault I won't be the one wailing.
Besides it's only those who love wailing that don't seem to like correction.
Ikwere that speaks Igbo are in no way related to igbos??
I weep for you folks in your poor political ideology.

The only reason I won't stop my positivity is cos I know there are still sane igbos out there..

Igbos that have not led the country in many decades, and you think Igbos will be pacified when a non;Igbo takes the Igbo slot. It can never happen.

Amaechi can go for SS slot. Definitely not for the Igbo slot. And at the moment, it is only the SE that has not produced a president from the south, so it is the SE turn

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Bialegend(m): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
This slowpoke wey go carry all projects go north to satisfy his masters. Moreover, no Igbo will be supported by IPOB. There must be no election in the whole of Biafraland. Amaechi or any other Igbo of Biafra candidacy for 2023 election is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Amaechi2023(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bialegend:
This slowpoke wey go carry all projects go north to satisfy his masters. Moreover, no Igbo will be supported by IPOB. There must be no election in the whole of Biafraland. Amaechi or any other Igbo of Biafra candidacy for 2023 election is dead on arrival.
oboi go siddon.
U get any relevance for East?
U be stakeholder for any mini Igbo forum?
U dey here dey yarn Bangladesh as if you fit influence anything.
Mtcheew..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by nku5: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Rather than vote for Amaechi I would rather vote for Tinubu tongue
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Amaechi2023(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bialegend:

Afonja, we own Biafraland 100% and you dare not venture into Biafra for your useless slavish election campaign. The videos below were during last election campaign against voting in Biafraland. You will soon find your oduduwa nation in one nigeria with northerners. Leave Biafran's out of your zoo election' Any foolish Igbo candidates that dares will be completed isolated Let yoruba and northerners votes make such person president of yoru zoo if your zoo survives till 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRLxIxgCr_o
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Visit To Omaba Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z6ksW2HEBQ
Biafra : OVER 11million Biafrans in attendance as NNAMDI KANU VISITS Ekwulobia! (Must Watch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHJIHdx89k4
Biafra : OVER 3million people in attendance as NNAMDI KANU VISITS EBONYI STATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MkGa6PNOFc
Biafra : OVER 5million people in attendance as NNAMDI KANU VISITS OWERRI!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6VjeNmkPKE
BIAFRA NEWS FLASHBACK: IPOB LEADER MAZI NNAMDI KANU RALLY AT IGWE OCHA(PORT HARCOURT)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npgPE3IsUUw
You won't believe that this happened when Nnamdi Kanu visited Igweocha in Port Harcourt
them don mumu this one finish.
E no dey even verifa Na just robot e be, copy and paste.
My guy shift jare.
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Commonsense99: 12:33am On Jul 03, 2020
grin
So you think an igbo man sees himself inside Nigg@ area by 2023 in the first place ? You must be dreaming.!

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh were once a British colony, they divided.. Today India is doing better.
USSR divided in one day into 17 countries.
Even Britain just did Brexit.
Myopia is when you are talking of 2023 presidency that will benefit only the flag bearer and his close associates, while the hungry street urchins like this Afonja OP will benefit ethnic bragging rights only.
We don't care where Amechi comes from, we don't even want a core igbo flag bearer, all what we want is our Biafra, this is not too difficult to understand.

It's either you guys listen to Biafra agitation or you listen, there is no middle ground, igbos are not liked, no one stays where he is hated, its either we divorce in peace or we live under the same house under forceful marriage where individuals will end up killing themselves and still be seperated by death anyway.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Area4Area: 5:10am On Jul 03, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Igbos that have not led the country in many decades, and you think Igbos will be pacified when a non;Igbo takes the Igbo slot. It can never happen.

Amaechi can go for SS slot. Definitely not for the Igbo slot. And at the moment, it is only the SE that has not produced a president from the south, so it is the SE turn
See them before now as they attaché by force.

-----Amaechi is Igbo because he's Ikwerre, Ikwerres are Igbos. Amaechi is no longer Igbo and only Igbos should be given.
------We SE/SS are one,
------Rivers state and other SS states are all Biafra.

Ordinarily to support Amaechi now, excuses are already emerging.

Hypocrites and attaché by force, fair enough the Ikwerres and the rest of the SS are watching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Area4Area: 5:23am On Jul 03, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
So you think an igbo man sees himself inside Nigg@ area by 2023 in the first place ? You must be dreaming.!

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh were once a British colony, they divided.. Today India is doing better.
USSR divided in one day into 17 countries.
Even Britain just did Brexit.
Myopia is when you are talking of 2023 presidency that will benefit only the flag bearer and his close associates, while the hungry street urchins like this Afonja OP will benefit ethnic bragging rights only.
We don't care where Amechi comes from, we don't even want a core igbo flag bearer, all what we want is our Biafra, this is not too difficult to understand.

It's either you guys listen to Biafra agitation or you listen, there is no middle ground, igbos are not liked, no one stays where he is hated, its either we divorce in peace or we live under the same house under forceful marriage where individuals will end up killing themselves and still be seperated by death anyway.

When you are done with your epistle, understand the fact that your audio Biafra is still an online republic until you do the needful and tell those IPOB kids and deranged adults that they should stop disgracing the Igbos by going about begging to be given a slot by other ethnicities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by OfoIgbo: 5:26am On Jul 03, 2020
Area4Area:

-----Amaechi is Igbo because he's Ikwerre, Ikwerres are Igbos.
------We SE/SS are one,

Hypocrites and attaché by force, fair enough the Ikwerres and the rest of the SS are watching.

Ikwerres can watch as much as they like. The simple truth is that Ikwerres have not been very assertive of their Igboness, so they can't take the Igbo slot.

We haven't even considered the fact that Rotimi has always stood against Igbo interests ranging from aggressively opposing GEJ, to ensuring that the current rail constructions embarked by his ministry, have avoided the SE and SS regions.

He cannot represent the SE. If the SS are confident in his capabilities to properly represent the SS, they can support him

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Area4Area: 5:29am On Jul 03, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Ikwerres can watch as much as they like. The simple truth is that Ikwerres have not been very assertive of their Igboness, so they can't take the Igbo slot.

We haven't even considered the fact that Rotimi has always stood against Igbo interests ranging from aggressively opposing GEJ, to ensuring that the current rail constructions embarked by his ministry, have avoided the SE and SS regions.

He cannot represent the SE. If the SS are confident in his capabilities to properly represent the SS, they can support him
We all agree to one thing, the Ikwerres are not Igbos now and SS/SE daydreaming is only what it is, daydream.
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by OfoIgbo: 5:40am On Jul 03, 2020
Area4Area:
We all agree to one thing, the Ikwerres are not Igbos now and SS/SE daydreaming is only what it is, daydream.

The SE/SS alliance remains very strong.

It supported GEJ in spite of the fact he's not Igbo. The SE/SS alliance was responsible for that. The alliance will crush Tinubu if he decides to show his brown teeth around the 2023 presidential pursuit.

The SE/SS alliance is a political machinery that both the Igbos and southern minorities can always make use of, in their political endeavours

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by 24SEVEN: 6:57am On Jul 03, 2020
OfoIgbo:

The SE/SS alliance remains very strong.

It supported GEJ in spite of the fact he's not Igbo. The SE/SS alliance was responsible for that. The alliance will crush Tinubu if he decides to show his brown teeth around the 2023 presidential pursuit.

The SE/SS alliance is a political machinery that both the Igbos and southern minorities can always make use of, in their political endeavours

Amaechi is a very good candidate anyday anytime. But in sincerity this SS/SE alliance is mainly propagated by Igbos. I don't think it is a collective mindset yet of SS ethinicities.

Well, if you say something long enough, it may just stick.
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by OfoIgbo: 7:25am On Jul 03, 2020
24SEVEN:

Amaechi is a very good candidate anyday anytime. But in sincerity this SS/SE alliance is mainly propagated by Igbos. I don't think it is a collective mindset yet of SS ethinicities.

Well, if you say something long enough, it may just stick.

The SE/SS alliance is quite strong in the Rivers/Bayelsa axis and in the Akwa/Cross axis. Maybe not that strong in the Edo axis as they spent the last few years, joining the Yorubas in an anti-southern party, but it will grow.

GEJ himself was an unintentional initiator of this alliance even before he became the president.

Even Pa Edwin Clark, who is arguably the most foremost SS Leader has made it quite clear severally, that 2023 presidency belongs to the SE. Obviously he's an alliance man

In 2023, you will experience the potency of this alliance

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by 24SEVEN: 7:38am On Jul 03, 2020
OfoIgbo:

The SE/SS alliance is quite strong in the Rivers/Bayelsa axis and in the Akwa/Cross axis. Maybe not that strong in the Edo axis as they spent the last few years, joining the Yorubas in an anti-southern party, but it will grow.

GEJ himself was an unintentional initiator of this alliance even before he became the president.

Even Pa Edwin Clark, who is arguably the most foremost SS Leader has made it quite clear severally, that 2023 presidency belongs to the SE. Obviously he's an alliance man

In 2023, you will experience the potency of this alliance

I am from Rivers State. And you hardly hear people actively mention anything like SS/SE. Though by default, anyone from the SS is usually welcome and well regarded by Riverians. Igbos are constant in Rivers, so them be like Riverians. But people usually don't say SS/SE like a collective term.
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by CzarChris(m): 7:40am On Jul 03, 2020
Area4Area:

-----Amaechi is Igbo because he's Ikwerre, Ikwerres are Igbos. Amaechi is no longer Igbo and only Igbos should be given.
------We SE/SS are one,

But Ikwerres are not Igbos now. The Ikwerres have made it clear over and over again, na wa o. in the Ikwerres quest to be dissociated from Igbos, all landmarks bearing Igbo names were changed by putting"R" in front of it even Obigbo was changed to Oyibogrin. Now 2023 is coming Ikwerres want to associate with this same Igbos they rejected in other to take over the SE slot(if their is even anything like that in the first place).
Personally I don't care were our president comes from, all I need is a president who can serve this country selflessly. This zoning of a thing will keep giving us visionless leaders that will keep making us look like mediocres before the league of nations.
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by fulanimafia: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2020
CzarChris:
I appreciate you trying to whitewash Rotimi Amechi for us, but we in the South South and South East will never forget in a hurry the role he played in ousting and blackmailing the government of GEJ. Karma will play it's role perfectly, he probably thinks frolicking with the North will help his presidential ambitions. The North will be the first to betray him, bookmark this page.

Actually it will help him a lot.

Nobody will betray Amaechi, ba mu wulakantar da rikon amana.

You guys have a lot to learn.
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by fulanimafia: 8:01am On Jul 03, 2020
cjrane:

If Amaechi were Igbo or from the Southeast this article would make sense.

Igbos will still ask for an igbo President from Igboland.

Aren't you voting Atiku in 2023 again?

Or haven't you been updated by your kinsmen?

I thought the new mantra is "Hausafulani or death"?
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by fulanimafia: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2020
cjrane:

The crazy criminality in this Amechi case is that he wants to take the slot meant for southeast without being from the region nor being Igbo.

Amechi's name is also "Rotimi", why doesn't he take the slot of the southwest as a Yoruba president?

Slot?

Which "slot" ? Lol.

Whose "slot" did Kingsley Moghalu run on in 2019?

My friend you better wake up.
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by OfoIgbo: 8:05am On Jul 03, 2020
24SEVEN:

I am from Rivers State. And you hardly hear people actively mention anything like SS/SE. Though by default, anyone from the SS is usually welcome and well regarded by Riverians. Igbos are constant in Rivers, so them be like Riverians. But people usually don't say SS/SE like a collective term.

Even Pa Edwin Clark never used the nomenclature SE/SS alliance, yet he's still a major supporter of the 2023 SE presidency.

I never even heard GEJ say SE/SS alliance, yet he got over 95% of the votes from the SE/SS region, and trusts Igbos till today.

Even here on nairaland, I believe I am the only person that uses that nomenclature, but it does exist strongly, and is working wonders. I know Yorubas are working overtime to destroy the alliance, but it will not work.

You could also be a Yoruba person trying to downplay the alliance. Believe me, people already know Yoruba moves. grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by CzarChris(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2020
fulanimafia:

Actually it will help him a lot.

Nobody will betray Amaechi, ba mu wulakantar da rikon amana.

You guys have a lot to learn.
one thing I love about the North is that they are masters of the game of politics. Only time will tell.
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 03, 2020
CzarChris:
one thing I love about the North is that they are masters of the game of politics. Only time will tell.

North are no master of notin, if it comes up a transparent voting system like let's say online, I mean secured online voting, North will be rendered powerless.

The north has never been clean with any elections, they use fake populations to win

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 03, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Even Pa Edwin Clark never used the nomenclature SE/SS alliance, yet he's still a major supporter of the 2023 SE presidency.

I never even heard GEJ say SE/SS alliance, yet he got over 95% of the votes from the SE/SS region, and trusts Igbos till today.

Even here on nairaland, I believe I am the only person that uses that nomenclature, but it does exist strongly, and is working wonders. I know Yorubas are working overtime to destroy the alliance, but it will not work.

You could also be a Yoruba person trying to downplay the alliance. Believe me, people already know Yoruba moves. grin

Any one saying the truth is yoruba

How long will my tribe igbo continue like this if they blame every tribe

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by OfoIgbo: 8:36am On Jul 03, 2020
Igbobymarriage:

Any one saying the truth is yoruba

How long will my tribe igbo continue like this if they blame every tribe

SW almajiris. With this una new technique.

Tinubu will never be the president come 2023. We don't need a babaloja of Nigeria
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by fulanimafia: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Chaii Igbo have suffer in this country even a gworo chewing Aboki is now giving us political Advise ? An ordinary Almajiri ?
Nkita lachakwa gi anya Anuohia !! Ewu Hausa

CzarChris:

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by fulanimafia: 8:51am On Jul 03, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

You are not fooling us if APC ticket come between Amaechi and Tinubu we will support Amaechi over and over again a hundred times

This actually means that Rotimi is the best candidate for the APC ticket, since he can sweep the south and get majority votes in the North especially with the backing of President Buhari, while giving the SE a sense of belonging that will foster and promote national unity.

This therefore adds credence to this thread and the OP's postulation.
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by tamdun: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
You are nothing but another Igbo haters and maybe another imposters I think you people are here to ruin Amaechi chance so that things will be easy for Crooked Eye Tinubu
Now I believed those that said u can't live without Tinubu, wetin concern Tinubu for this write up?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by fulanimafia: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2020
OfoIgbo:

So you people knew this, yet were actively supporting Nnamdi Cownu/IPOB in continuously attacking & insulting the same people whose support you now need?

So Nigeria is suddenly a Country and no longer a "Zoo"?

Come and take the "slot", we have preserved it for you with ugwu leaves. Political geniuses grin
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by tamdun: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2020
majamajic:
I didn't see a tangible thing GEJ did in the east , most of his jobs are in the north
Amaechi will be no different !
Yet ur people blamed yoruba for voting against him

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by fulanimafia: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2020
OfoIgbo:

What an eye-opener shocked

So a SS/Ikwerre candidate is all it takes to break the famed SS/SE political alliance?

So what now happens to your 5%? It becomes 2%?
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by tamdun: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2020
fulanimafia:

This actually means that Rotimi is the best candidate for the APC ticket, since he can sweep the south and get majority votes in the North especially with the backing of President Buhari, while giving the SE a sense of belonging that will foster and promote national unity.

This therefore adds credence to this thread and the OP's postulation.
Yea, the way he swept south south for Buhari in 2015/19
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2020
OfoIgbo:

SW almajiris. With this una new technique.

Tinubu will never be the president come 2023. We don't need a babaloja of Nigeria
Yes tinubu can never be president of Nigeria.. For sure

But Osinbajo / zulum is our choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(Video) Stop Any Media Attacks On Yoruba People- Kanu Comands Biafrans / I Can't Contest Against My Godfather- Bala Muhammed / Why is everybody doing free advert for Peter Obi - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.