Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win (2859 Views)

One Of My Crimes As NPA Boss Was Not Giving Amaechi A Birthday Present - Usman / Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman / Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by fulanimafia: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2020
tamdun:

Yea, the way he swept south south for Buhari in 2015/19

It was SS vs NW in 2015.

In 2019, there was no SS on the ticket.

With Rotimi Amaechi on the ticket, he will sweep the SS, especially if running against a northerner in PDP.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by amuwo1980: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2020
Amaechi2023:
sorry igbos has ruined their presidential chance and you know it.
The best you can do is to permutate and negotiate.
Instead of doing so with your Igbo brothers, your thinking the Fulani is a better option to negotiate with.
I weep for you..
You talking trash, ruin what ? All that mind games won’t work , you are not brothers to igbos , you said so . You are from bini, go back to them.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Whiteangel1234: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2020
fulanimafia:

What an eye-opener shocked

So a SS/Ikwerre candidate is all it takes to break the famed SS/SE political alliance?

So what now happens to your 5%? It becomes 2%?

There is nothing like political alliance we are not foolish .

If ikwerre join hand and support South East Presidency nothing will fall .

Relationship is two way or else it become parastic in nature last time we supported Goodluck Jonathan from Ogbia in South South having closer Igbo Ties this time i expect our Brothers in South South to also support south East Presidency

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Whiteangel1234: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2020
fulanimafia:

It was SS vs NW in 2015.

In 2019, there was no SS on the ticket.

With Rotimi Amaechi on the ticket, he will sweep the SS, especially if running against a northerner in PDP.

Why do Nigerians fear south East Igbos so much ? You know we deserve it but can't support it rather why going zig zag to Amaechi don't we have politicians again in south East ? No wahala continues ooh i'm out of here
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by fulanimafia: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Why do Nigerians fear south East Igbos so much ? You know we deserve it but can't support it rather why going zig zag to Amaechi don't we have politicians again in south East ? No wahala continues ooh i'm out of here

South East does NOT deserve the Zoo Nigerian Presidency.

Nobody fears an antagonist he has conquered in the past, and lacks political or military muscle in the present.

Stop deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by 35824L: 9:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Iboes are traitors. They only want to wreck the country.
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by OfoIgbo: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2020
Igbobymarriage:

Yes tinubu can never be president of Nigeria.. For sure

But Osinbajo / zulum is our choice

I am pretty sure I have, and other Igbos in this forum have made it clear that both Tinubu and any SW candidate will not be president come 2023.

I like Osibanjo, way better than I like Tinubu, but every SWner has to rest for the moment. When the time is ripe for a SWner to emerge, I am the the SE/SS alliance will be much happier with Osibanjo.
The only sort of SWners that we can even listen to at the moment will be the Fayoses et al. But consensus in the alliance territory is that it is the SE turn.
The SS has a good claim also, afterall they have only been there for just 5 years. But the SE is the clear favourite.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by OfoIgbo: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2020
fulanimafia:

So you people knew this, yet were actively supporting Nnamdi Cownu/IPOB in continuously attacking & insulting the same people whose support you now need?

So Nigeria is suddenly a Country and no longer a "Zoo"?

Come and take the "slot", we have preserved it for you with ugwu leaves. Political geniuses grin

To IPOB members, Nigeria remains a zoo.

And at no point have I ever given IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu blanket support. I admit that they are raising some pertinent issues which the Nigerian powers that be, have overlooked, causing some Igbos to be antagonistic towards Nigeria.

I am yet to received a fair justification for labeling unarmed IPOB as a terrorist organisation, while hugging and kissing fulani herdmen terrorists. This is just one of such contradictions. But this is by the way.

I believe in the past I did list three categories of Igbos in Nigeria (there may be more)
1. Those that want Nigeria restructured
2. Those that want a Nigerian president of Igbo extraction
3. Those that want Biafra

Try not to antagonize or alienate those that belong to groups 1 and 2, as that is likely to grow those in group 3.
Those in group 3 have already lost hope in Nigeria, hence some of them refer to Nigeria as a zoo. Those in 1 and 2 are fast loosing hope but they think that Nigeria can still be fixed. If you alienate them, don't be surprised if the call for Biafra takes on a more intimidating form by 2023. Igbos make no apologies. I hope you understand that.

To end, let me reiterate that the SW will not smell the presidency in 2023. It is either the SE or (North or SS)
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Whiteangel1234: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2020
fulanimafia:

South East does NOT deserve the Zoo Nigerian Presidency.

Nobody fears an antagonist he has conquered in the past, and lacks political or military muscle in the present.

Stop deceiving yourselves.
rant of a low self esteem inferiority coward . Igbo Amaka the most fear and respected Ethnic Nationality in Nigeria . We will take political power soon currently the micro economic power of Nigeria is in our hand

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Area4Area: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2020
Yorubasarecurse:
[s][/s]
You can only spit this trash here because you are anonymous. If you were truly sane say this trash in the open or in that hut you are hiding at in Nkpor, na orthopaedic you go find yourself.
Nke a a to mu pieces, look at this ?? Will you get off my mention? I discuss with only cerebral people and not anyone, go outside and play with your mates osiso.
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by OfoIgbo: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2020
fulanimafia:

What an eye-opener shocked

So a SS/Ikwerre candidate is all it takes to break the famed SS/SE political alliance?

So what now happens to your 5%? It becomes 2%?

Bia nwokemaa. I thought GEJ opened up some almajiri schools for people like you. Why not take advantage of them to better understand what I am writing?

An Ikwerre man can represent the SS. An Ikwerre man CANNOT represent the SE
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by rummmy: 10:31am On Jul 03, 2020
Yebosola:

Eleribu!!! Afonja kill u there,not every common sense is common
go and eat your dirty ewedu...... Anu Ohia.....
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by fulanimafia: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2020
OfoIgbo:

An Ikwerre man can represent the SS. An Ikwerre man CANNOT represent the SE

But an Ikwerre man is good enough for Biafrauud.

But the SS man is good enough for SS/SE political alliance, but not for SS/SE Presidency.

We understand you, we're just pointing out your hypocrisy nwokem.
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by fulanimafia: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
rant of a low self esteem inferiority coward . Igbo Amaka the most fear and respected Ethnic Nationality in Nigeria . We will take political power soon currently the micro economic power of Nigeria is in our hand

Keep telling yourself that since it makes you feel better.

Ordinary python, you cannot dance with, only to end up swimming with worms. We fear your mud swimming prowess. We are shaking.

No wonder Ojukwu returned a conquered coward, to campaign for Shehu Shagari after wasting 3 million of your Ancestors.

Audio power collector grin
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by OfoIgbo: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2020
fulanimafia:

But an Ikwerre man is good enough for Biafrauud.

But the SS man is good enough for SS/SE political alliance, but not for SS/SE Presidency.

We understand you, we're just pointing out your hypocrisy nwokem.

There you go again. These almajiri schools have been a waste on you.

First of all, when the SE/SS alliance was being consolidated, Amaechi was unconsciously but diametrically opposed to it. It was Amaechi that started opposing GEJ, which was against the interest of the SE/SS alliance. It is the same Amaechi who doesn't seem to be constructing railways and commissioning railway stations in the SE and SS territories, which is clearly against the SE/SS interest.
Of course, you will not see the above points.

The SE/SS alliance can choose to reject any Igbo or SS man who seems to be opposing our collective interests.

Of course, the SE/SS alliance will be a little hesitant supporting individuals like Amaechi of the SS, or Okorocha of the SE.
These individuals are clearly from the alliance territory, but their allegiances may not be with the SE/SS.

When it is the turn of the SS to throw up a candidate, if they choose Amaechi over more credible SS people like Odili, Akpabio, Wike, Liyel Imoke, Donald Duke et al, surely the SE will be alerted, and be convinced by the SS that Amaechi is worth a shot. Once an agreement is reached, I am sure the SE/SS alliance will support him.

As for whether Amaechi can represent the SE, clearly he can't as he is not from the SE.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by fulanimafia: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2020
OfoIgbo:

To IPOB members, Nigeria remains a zoo.

And at no point have I ever given IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu blanket support. I admit that they are raising some pertinent issues which the Nigerian powers that be, have overlooked, causing some Igbos to be antagonistic towards Nigeria.

I am yet to received a fair justification for labeling unarmed IPOB as a terrorist organisation, while hugging and kissing fulani herdmen terrorists. This is just one of such contradictions. But this is by the way.

I believe in the past I did list three categories of Igbos in Nigeria (there may be more)
1. Those that want Nigeria restructured
2. Those that want a Nigerian president of Igbo extraction
3. Those that want Biafra

Try not to antagonize or alienate those that belong to groups 1 and 2, as that is likely to grow those in group 3.
Those in group 3 have already lost hope in Nigeria, hence some of them refer to Nigeria as a zoo. Those in 1 and 2 are fast loosing hope but they think that Nigeria can still be fixed. If you alienate them, don't be surprised if the call for Biafra takes on a more intimidating form by 2023. Igbos make no apologies. I hope you understand that.

To end, let me reiterate that the SW will not smell the presidency in 2023. It is either the SE or (North or SS)

In a nutshell, those in all categories, whether restructuring, Biafra, or Presidency, can only achieve their goals through DIPLOMACY. Blackmail and grandstanding will not work and has not worked, it only ends in tears and further marginalisation.

IPOB/Nnamdi Cownu is directly eroding any chance of that diplomacy especially with their zoo ideology, and as such, are the direct impediments and should be the number one headache of all Igbos regardless of category.

As for SE Presidency in 2023, forget about it. However Presidency is definitely moving south.

I hope that's clear.
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by fulanimafia: 10:53am On Jul 03, 2020
OfoIgbo:

There you go again. These almajiri schools have been a waste on you.

First of all, when the SE/SS alliance was being consolidated, Amaechi was unconsciously but diametrically opposed to it. It was Amaechi that started opposing GEJ, which was against the interest of the SE/SS alliance. It is the same Amaechi who doesn't seem to be constructing railways and commissioning railway stations in the SE and SS territories, which is clearly against the SE/SS interest.
Of course, you will not see the above points.

The SE/SS alliance can choose to reject any Igbo or SS man who seems to be opposing our collective interests.

Of course, the SE/SS alliance will be a little hesitant supporting individuals like Amaechi of the SS, or Okorocha of the SE.
These individuals are clearly from the alliance territory, but their allegiances may not be with the SE/SS.

When it is the turn of the SS to throw up a candidate, if they choose Amaechi over more credible SS people like Odili, Akpabio, Wike, Liyel Imoke, Donald Duke et al, surely the SE will be alerted, and be convinced by the SS that Amaechi is worth a shot. Once an agreement is reached, I am sure the SE/SS alliance will support him.

As for whether Amaechi can represent the SE, clearly he can't as he is not from the SE.

At the end of the day, your votes are only an inconsequential 5%. Remember that. You are smallest minority voters with the lowest turnout. Political liabilities.

Amaechi today, stands a better chance at the Presidency than any Igbo man alive. Fact.

No Almajiri or Osu School can change that.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by OfoIgbo: 11:06am On Jul 03, 2020
fulanimafia:

In a nutshell, those in all categories, whether restructuring, Biafra, or Presidency, can only achieve their goals through DIPLOMACY. Blackmail and grandstanding will not work and has not worked, it only ends in tears and further marginalisation.

IPOB/Nnamdi Cownu is directly eroding any chance of that diplomacy especially with their zoo ideology, and as such, are the direct impediments and should be the number one headache of all Igbos regardless of category.

As for SE Presidency in 2023, forget about it. However Presidency is definitely moving south.

I hope that's clear.

Kanu emerged just a few years ago. But even before Kanu, there was no cooperation from the northern or SW authorities to support the emergence of a Nigerian president of Igbo extraction, so I can ensure you that your implied threats are falling on deaf ears. Igbos are not moved.

I do not see people like Ogbonnaya Onu or Orji Uzor Kalu or Peter Obi or Kingsley Muoghalu blackmailing any section of Nigeria, so they are beyond reproach in that regard. 2023 belongs to the SE. Otherwise we know zoning is cancelled.

I wonder why you did not advice to crush the Fulani herdsmen before the Fulanis can be presidents again in Nigeria, but you want Igbos to crush Kanu. You must be out of your mind. That won't be happening

One thing is clear though, if SW brings up any candidate in APC, the SE/SS alliance will support a northerner in PDP and there is nothing anyone can do about that

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by OfoIgbo: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2020
fulanimafia:

At the end of the day, your votes are only an inconsequential 5%. Remember that. You are smallest minority voters with the lowest turnout. Political liabilities.

Amaechi today, stands a better chance at the Presidency than any Igbo man alive. Fact.

No Almajiri or Osu School can change that.

Yet, Buhari had to rely on the corrupt supreme court to rig the presidential election for him, and Fulanis had to bring out underaged almajiris to vote.

The simple truth is that the SE/SS alliance has more voters than any other bloc as of today. We know that.

I prefer Amaechi to Tinubu, so I won't even mind very much if Amaechi comes in. It's just that he will be doing the SS slot. So don't think you have cornered the Igbos

All you uncircumcised OSUs from the north better recognize
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by fulanimafia: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Yet, Buhari had to rely on the corrupt supreme court to rig the presidential election for him, and Fulanis had to bring out underaged almajiris to vote.

Always excuses for failure, never an excuse for success cheesy

OfoIgbo:

The simple truth is that the SE/SS alliance has more voters than any other bloc as of today. We know that.

Just shut up and see the attached image/follow the link. You're even the weakest link in the so called alliance no wonder you're the loudest doing attache by force. You're not called inconsequential 5% for nothing undecided

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/312054-for-the-record-2019-elections-inec-list-of-registered-voters-in-36-states-fct.html

OfoIgbo:

I prefer Amaechi to Tinubu, so I won't even mind very much if Amaechi comes in.

At least we are on the same page on this. I totally agree. However you must be a novice to expect Tinubu to contest with all that baggage. He is not stupid. He will continue to play the role of a kingmaker again.

OfoIgbo:
One thing is clear though, if SW brings up any candidate in APC, the SE/SS alliance will support a northerner in PDP and there is nothing anyone can do about that

Of course since Ojukwu Bolt the biafra coward capitulated and fell in line to campaign for Shagari, we've been used to your lips on our rectum so enjoy cool

OfoIgbo:

All you uncircumcised OSUs from the north better recognize

Did I strike a nerve cheesy? OSU's are restricted to the South East, and I strongly suspect you're one.

See below why they said empty drums make the loudest noise.

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Masterkernel1: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2020
Amaechi2023:
did I in anyway mention amaechi being Igbo in the article?
Why are you guys so bitter?
Instead of going back to the drawing board and bring back your political relevance when the opportunity presents itself it's bitterness you choose to display?.

FYI I'm a Nortgernern and I'm only making a positive suggestions to you igbos if you don't grab it's not my fault I won't be the one wailing.
Besides it's only those who love wailing that don't seem to like correction.
Ikwere that speaks Igbo are in no way related to igbos??
I weep for you folks in your poor political ideology.

The only reason I won't stop my positivity is cos I know there are still sane igbos out there..

You weep for who? If you're a Northerner shame to you for being sympathetic of a region that has bettered you in all position.

Education- Worst in The world
Mortality- Highest
Insurgency (Terrorism) 3rd & 4th in the world
IDP-3rd globally
Malnutrition
Poverty - Global Champion

In which area should the East envy you? You think power without emancipation is worth it?
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Masterkernel1: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2020
fulanimafia:

Just shut up and see the attached image/follow the link. You're not called inconsequential 5% for nothing undecided

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/312054-for-the-record-2019-elections-inec-list-of-registered-voters-in-36-states-fct.html

At least we are on the same page on this. I totally agree. However you must be a novice to expect Tinubu to contest with all that baggage. He is not stupid. He will continue to play the role of a kingmaker again.

Did I strike a nerve cheesy? OSU's are restricted to the South East, and I strongly suspect you're one.

Osu? look at who's talking!
A region that has birthed two biggest terrorists groups in the world. You're still typing because bandits hasn't gotten to your area.

A clan of illiterates and poverty.
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by fulanimafia: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Osu? look at who's talking!
A region that has birthed two biggest terrorists groups in the world. You're still typing because bandits hasn't gotten to your area.

A clan of illiterates and poverty.

Why so ruffled? Are you also an OSU?

Open a thread on bandits/terrorists if you wish, then tag me and we can discuss. You are derailing.

This thread is about the wisdom in supporting your Ikwerre brother, Rotimi Amaechi, to be President in the next elections, which is in your best interest, because no Igbo man alive is electable to rule Nigeria in 2023.

Take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Dedetwo(m): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
Amaechi2023:
2023 is around the corner and we all know permutations are ongoing.

Not surprisingly, Amaechi seems to be on the presidential spotlight more often run recent times.

While his ambition is a welcome development to some, others are having a diverse view and reluctantly kicking against his ambition.

Amaechi no matter what can never be completely rejected by the igbos. He's partly Igbo by ethnicity hence no matter the political sentiment driving the igbos politically, A great number would still go back to the drawing board.

Now let's analyse Amaechi chances and the igbos support.

What the igbos stand to lose not voting Amaechi.

Amaechi is originally ikwere by tribe, the ikwere are partly or highly related to the igbos. They speak same language.

Igbos not voting Amaechi would be the worst form of political foolishness and betrayal. They'l lose their trust and respect completely from other southern tribes, The North would see them as fools and would withdraw any form of political negotiation in the future, lastly their greatest enemy Yorubas would laught at them thereby having greater chance amongst other southern region politically. the South East and South south has always faired in similar position except for Edo in the South south. Igbos not voting Amaechi would completely ruin the little strenght both region has built together making them both vulnerable to their political enemies.

What they stand to gain.

Well political interest only becomes a fierce battle amongst tribes and region when there's a failed leadership. When things are fairing better, people would focus more on good leadership.

Amaechi with his track records has proven to be very resourceful from his reing as Governor of rivers state to him being a minister. There has been positive results.

Igbos supporting such a resourceful candidate would be a good sell out to their identity. The masses would fall back to the drawing board on how political sentiment had failed them in the past and start thinking progressively towards the political positivity of the igbos.

So far the igbos has managed to produce the best and hardworking governors compared to other region which is a political plus to their reputation.

Voting Amaechi would bring the igbos closer to the helm of politics hence giving them the chance to show their industrious and hardworking nature,

A vote for Amaechi is most likely to unite the North and the South East for the first time in Nigeria politics thereby creating a more united Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

Has not laid a plank for railway line that ends in his home town, Igwecoha (Port Harcourt). The people of Kaura Namoda and Katsina will vote him. He does not need the vote of Igbo and other folks in south eastern region of Nigeria.
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by OfoIgbo: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
fulanimafia:

Just shut up and see the attached image/follow the link. You're even the weakest link in the so called alliance no wonder you're the loudest doing attache by force. You're not called inconsequential 5% for nothing undecided

Uncircumcised almajiri OSU, you have to know that, even outside of the SE and the SS, there are more than 10 million Igbo votes floating around all over NIgeria.

In the SW, Igbos probably have more than 6 million of the votes assigned to this zone
In the NC, Igbos probably have more than 1 million of the votes
In the NE, Igbos probably have about 1 million votes here
In the NW, Igbos probably have more than 2 million votes here.

So altogether outside the SS and SE,we are talking about 10 million votes. You can add that to the Igbo votes from the SE and SS. This will bring it closer to nearly 25 million votes.
You should ask yourself how come, in spite of the incumbency factor, that Buhari still had to rely on underaged almajiris votes, and even at that he still didn't win the popular votes. He still had to rely on a highly corrupt supreme court to "win" him the election of 2019.

The SS votes all over Nigeria could be up to 5 million votes also.

The SE/SS alliance rocks. We are gonna use it to make political moves in the future grin grin grin
The SE/SS bloc is the largest voting bloc at the moment in Nigerian politics.

SS Kwenu!!!!
SE Kwenu!!!!!

SE/SS Kwezuenu!!!!!
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by 35824L: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
fulanimafia:

Open a thread on bandits/terrorists if you wish, then tag me and we can discuss. You are derailing.

This thread is about the wisdom in supporting your Ikwerre brother, Rotimi Amaechi, to be President in the next elections, which is in your best interest, because no Igbo man alive is electable to rule Nigeria in 2023.

Take that to the bank.
Gbam. Ikwere are wiser than iboes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by fulanimafia: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
35824L:
Gbam. Ikwere are wiser than iboes.

That one na sure banker. Even Ijaws.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by majamajic(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
tamdun:

Yet ur people blamed yoruba for voting against him

Am not into politics sir , infact I know nothing about it , go meet people that blamed u
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by majamajic(m): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
tamdun:

Yet ur people blamed yoruba for voting against him

Am not into politics sir , infact I know nothing about it , go meet people that blamed u

E sir , since una dey enjoy what una voted for, I don't have issues
Re: Igbos Voting Amaechi A Win Win by Masterkernel1: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
fulanimafia:

Take that to the bank.

Hahaha... No Igbo man alive is electable only in Animal kingdom.

#Ngozi Okonjo - Ex Vice President World Bank
#Oruna Oteh - Present Vice President World Bank
#Chile Eboe-Osuji
President of the International Criminal Court
#Chuka Umunna representing Stratham British MP
#Chi Onwurah, Newcastle British MP

North is the capital of poverty and illiteracy globally, how on earth are you electable?, using the blood of innocent Almajiris for political statement. You can't stand Igbos in everything positive, the war was fought by Britain.

I challenge you to anything innovative the North can stand East alone.

I don't know one Fulani man, who have achieved anything outside Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Go After Bandits Like You Did For Nnamdi Kanu, Wike Tells FG / Biafra:is Nigeria Stronger Than The Ussr(photo) / Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.