Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. (10432 Views)

What Is The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To Someone / What's The Meanest Word You've Said To Someone Which U Later Regretted ? / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by delectablegyal(f): 9:24am On Feb 08, 2019
I met a girl at a park I paid her T.fair from Ibadan to Lagos and even bought her different things on our way to Lagos
When we got to Lagos I asked this girl for number
She told me No.
That she don’t always give straighters her number

A nairalander shared this and I think the lady was mean.
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2019
crycry Hmmmm
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by rame18(f): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2019
@ op straighters? Seriously? undecided kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by delectablegyal(f): 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
Where is lalasticlala? Ladies should share their experience.
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
Matched my ringtone to a coursemate's who was mean, then call myself when he'd leave his phone on his desk to watch him run.
Edit: I'm not very mean.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by Katier00(f): 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
rame18:
@ op straighters? Seriously? undecided kiss
grin grin ;DD na only this one you see?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by rame18(f): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
Katier00:
grin grin ;DD na only this one you see?

Will you blame me
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by rame18(f): 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
crycry Hmmmm

Are you surprised I did worse that my phone got smashed.
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
rame18:

Are you surprised I did worse that my phone got smashed.
I don't understand... tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by rame18(f): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I don't understand... tonguetongue

The guy did a lot that I had to act like a possessed child, bleeped someone and he found out. He smashed my phone with a stone on the road and people were watching him, before he could turn around I had pick a cab and gone my way. grin cool
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
rame18:

The guy did a lot that I had to act like a possessed child, bleeped someone and he found out. He smashed my phone with a stone on the road and people were watching him, before he could turn around I had pick a cab and gone my way. grin cool
WTF... Poor Guy, but he went too far, it's understandable though

If I was the one, I would've just left you... Dazol

But you mean oooo angry
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by rame18(f): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
WTF... Poor Guy, but he went too far, it's understandable though

If I was the one, I would've just left you... Dazol

But you mean oooo angry

undecided the thing when enter my head that time na excess.
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
rame18:

undecided the thing when enter my head that time na excess.
Why you sef go Bleep??gringrin
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by rame18(f): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Why you sef go Bleep??gringrin

I know?? I wound after the bleep self. grin cheesy
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
rame18:

I know?? I wound after the bleep self. grin cheesy
Uhn?? I no hear you well.... shockedshockedshocked....30inches Abi?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by rame18(f): 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Uhn?? I no hear you well.... shockedshockedshocked....30inches Abi?? cheesy

grin cheesy grin
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
rame18:

grin cheesy grin
I lie?? cheesy
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by rame18(f): 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I lie?? cheesy

You obviously said the truth.
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
rame18:

Damn!!!!gringrin Master
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by rame18(f): 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Damn!!!!gringrin Master

You know the funniest thing, when he asked me I didn't deny it. I told him everything and waited for the worse. tongue embarassed kiss
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
rame18:

You know the funniest thing, when he asked me I didn't deny it. I told him everything and waited for the worse. tongue embarassed kiss
is that so?? Alright...You didn't love him
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by rame18(f): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
is that so?? Alright...You didn't love him

angry kiss undecided cool
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
rame18:

angry kiss undecided cool
gringrin If you're really in a serious relationship, you would be mindful of every action you take...wink
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by Estellie: 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
Dude got my number from my neighbor. He called and was begging me to come see him at an eatery.. I went there only to see a ring on his finger(married men sef). I acted all nice, ate chicken, ate rice, ate salad, drank my favorite drink, bread as takeaway, left to my house and blocked the idiot's number.. The man didn't see it coming. Lolz..

I'm not mean sef, some babes will do worse..

4 Likes

Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
Estellie:
Dude got my number from my neighbor. He called and was begging me to come see him at an eatery.. I went there only to see a ring on his finger(married men sef). I acted all nice, ate chicken, ate rice, ate salad, drank my favorite drink, bread as takeaway, left to my house and blocked the idiot's number.. The man didn't see it coming. Lolz..

I'm not mean sef, some babes will do worse..
smileywinkwink

1 Like

Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by Deicide: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
Vicky how fa grin
rame18:

Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by marvin906(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
the thing meanest a chick did to me was to raid my wardrobe boxer's and polo she raided everything even my hoody...
why girls like guy's clothes I don't understand

Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by rame18(f): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
Deicide:
Vicky how fa grin

I ain't Vicky Mr.
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by rame18(f): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
gringrin If you're really in a serious relationship, you would be mindful of every action you take...wink

I thing I need to do before any relationship is learn how to lie. I don't know how to lie, I will spill it out as it is without fear.
Re: Ladies. Share The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done To A Guy. by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
rame18:

I thing I need to do before any relationship is learn how to lie. I don't know how to lie, I will spill it out as it is without fear.
Wait, How many guys have you dated?? crycry BTW it's better that way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Busty Lady In Bra And Pant Dance Step Beside A Pool Got People Laughing / After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens / Mum 31, Impregnated By 16 Years Old Lover Gave Birth At Home (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.