Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Ladies We Meet Online. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies We Meet Online. (500 Views)

Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old / Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies We Meet Online. by Archangel20(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
Through the eyes of Pryme
Klassy & Krazy (1)

80% of social media chats usually lead to the cute guy asking "can I have your number?" Yes, the guy has to be cute if not he won't even make it beyond the Hi and Hello stage �.

Basically there are two different kinds of ladies that you find online. One is Klassy while the other is Krazy.

Now the Klassy kind is not always available. She'll just come online once in a while, reply your offline message and go off again. No long chats. But as time passes, she'll begin to stay a little longer for you, and her replies will become livelier too.

From replying your "Good evening" with "evening", she'll transform it to
"evening dear" and if you're lucky enough she may even add an emoji to it �. And when you ask her how her day went, she'll give you an insight about it. Instead of the normal cliche of
"fine", she'll be like
"My day went well, though the rain seemed like it was stuck on replay" and like a very good bad guy, you'll tell her
" that's nice, I guess the weather is trying to give you a sign*winks*".
Now at this point, you haven't yet graduated to the level of "big head " but you know you have hope.

Then after the usual what are you doing, have you eaten, make sure you're putting on a sweater cos the weather is kinda cold, finally you'll get to the point of
" Can I have your number?" And she'll style a little and ask you why? But you can just easily send "lol" and tell her " I'll like to see the dark things you upload on your WhatsApp status". No how no how, her next message would be a " lol, I don't upload any dark status ooo", followed by an MTN number or Glo or both� and there you have it...
Signed, Sealed and Delivered �.

Now to the Krazy type of girls.
Permit me to garnish it with pidgin cos e no get how I wan explain am pass.

Those ones no get chill. Only them go send you friend request and message you at the same time. Normally you will even be feeling fly as normal guy man wey you be but when you start chatting with them you'll begin to wonder if their phones had incomplete keyboards.
For straight one week, the only thing they'll reply you with is hi, hello, sup, fine, kk, hmm, really etc. Krazy girl no get time for okoto yarns. When you ask Krazy girl
" so tell me about yourself"
Krazy girl will tell you
" Just be asking the questions, I'll answer". Now screenshot this reply cos it is one of the few times she'll ever type a sentence for you.

Eventually you'll get fed up but you'll Sha manage to ask her for her number. She'll give you without any questions, even you sef go shock but last last you'll understand why. So as usual you'll carry her to WhatsApp like the way you carry your clients, but na there you go understand say Facebook and WhatsApp different but na the same person. In WhatsApp, her keyboard has been deleted, in fact she doesn't even have keyboard cos things are strictly on emoji levels.
Here she seldom replies and her status bar is as busy as effurun market, always uploading Sydney Talker videos here and there. Her status alone be like seasonal movie. Even if she manage type reply give you, the longest word would be "awwwwwwwnnnn" with monkey emoji�. Last last you'll conclude that this one doesn't have sense and you'll just give her space cos you can't kill yourself.

But after like two weeks when you've forgotten that you have one set awon deaf and dumb in your contact, message will just pop up from no where
"Hi bby���".
You sef will just smile and shake head. For your mind she don de observe your status and she don begin de love up. And you too will just reply her with
"hello love�".

From there she'll just suddenly develop the ability of constructing smart sentences( England standard) and sometimes she'll even give you those bed time selfies and voice notes�.
E go be like say she and ncdc de compete for who get your inbox sef.
She'll be in your dm 24/7 replying very fast like the daughter of Usain Bolt and when you don't reply her fast enough, she'll be like "� it seems like somebody is too busy for me but no problem though".

You sef will even apologize like you and her are sharing hotspot and it's your obligation to reply her.
Your pictures go de her status with Captions of
"Missing my Duduke��"
Within 2 days you've already gone from the "lol" level to "big head geng" and sky rocketed to the "if I catch you ehhh squad���."
The thing sef go de do you like 2go starbooster.

But on the 3rd day on Facebook, when you don start to de love up, that's when you'll understand wetin de corolate since. You'll understand that no be your yeye swag wey u think say u get make her start to de reason your matter.
She'll start with

Krazy: Bby?
Guy man: Yes luv
Krazy: Hmmmmmm, I'm ok and you
Guy man: I'm good, how was your day?
Krazy: Hmmm, not fine but never mind, how was yours?
Guy man: was cool.

Now at this point, she don already set leg for guy man, but baba no go use e brain Waka pass oo. He'll still come back and ask

Guy man: Baby why not fine?
Krazy:��� don't worry I'll be ok.
Guy man: No. tell me, maybe I can help to brighten your day
Krazy: Really �
Guy man: You know I'm always here for you.

Ghen Ghen

Krazy: Baby MTN just warned me now. I have just 1mb remaining and I don't know if you can just send me like 2k let me sub.

First Bank
Thanks baby���.
Or you can just sub for me directly. You already have my number.

��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

E go just do you like say make you unread the message and in that moment, everything go just clear 4 your eye like hypo.
2k ke!!!... You that is packaging yourself with mtn free mode and -750 account balance.

And the moment you send her the
" Sweetheart I wish I could help, I really don't have now but I'll see what I can do"
Brother just forget it. There's nothing you can do and you know you cannot do anything. She's no longer your baby.
She's now an adult android user without a keyboard again.
If she manage reply you kk na by luck.
She's no more a preacher of love... She is now a war... The chat Indaboski Bahose!!!!!�
Sorry bro
Back to square one or zero if u no see her status again �
Cos even if you see it, you'll only see things like some boys are very stingy in this life
Small Girl Big God 4 life....

The end.

Stay safe

© William_Pryme
July 2020

4 Likes

Re: Ladies We Meet Online. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bro u nack am to the end, u're bomb

2 Likes

Re: Ladies We Meet Online. by RedPhoenix: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Crazy shiit
Re: Ladies We Meet Online. by sultan1014(m): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lol

Re: Ladies We Meet Online. by sholikay(m): 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
��very funny thread...lol
Re: Ladies We Meet Online. by sammyesx: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lolz,, she is the war, the chat indaboski, guy u no go kill person.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Caught Battering 10 Years For Not Sleeping With Her [watch Video] / Home Remedies To Premature Ejaculation / Guys It's No Simp September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.