Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Should I Quit My Good Paying Job For Marriage Abroad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Quit My Good Paying Job For Marriage Abroad (491 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Quit My Good Paying Job For Marriage Abroad by Rabbi4real: 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
I am an IT professional who works in an Oil Servicing Company in Ph where I earn roughly 400k a month.

However, i have been in a relationship with this Nigerian American lady who’s a nurse abroad and she’s been asking me to come over to Yankee so we could get married.

I told her I love the job i do in Nigeria and am comfortable staying back here

Meanwhile i had always wanted to marry an raise my kids abroad. Moreso, i told her that we could actually get married and she stay abroad while i stay in Nigeria, perhaps visit them from time to time. She told me she wouldn’t want to stay away from her husband and that she’s been alone for long and would want to marry and come back home to her husband every day.

I asked if it will be possible she relocated back to Nigeria and stay with me, she said no, that it’s better i come to the US where she stays and gets another job. I am at dilemma cos i sincerely love the lady and i think she does love me back.

My fear is....

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/07/08/should-i-quit-my-good-paying-job-for-marriage-abroad/

Re: Should I Quit My Good Paying Job For Marriage Abroad by Hezzyluv: 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
Na adult u be, choose for yaself the best.
However, choose responsibly
Re: Should I Quit My Good Paying Job For Marriage Abroad by THUNDER4real(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Script 1....Script 2 loading soon....Go and take care of your life as a man.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Good Paying Job For Marriage Abroad by DCmonster: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
What are you waiting for? Come on here man.
Re: Should I Quit My Good Paying Job For Marriage Abroad by GreatMage: 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Good Paying Job For Marriage Abroad by MrSensor(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
angry
Re: Should I Quit My Good Paying Job For Marriage Abroad by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Some neglect the chance we are dying for
Omase O embarassed I won't think twice if am the one
Re: Should I Quit My Good Paying Job For Marriage Abroad by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hehehe
Re: Should I Quit My Good Paying Job For Marriage Abroad by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
You plagiarized someone's story for your blog, smdh. No conscience.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Good Paying Job For Marriage Abroad by Hypnotise: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
You better Japa. What if they sack you in your so called high paying job.
Re: Should I Quit My Good Paying Job For Marriage Abroad by berryace007: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Rabbi4real:
I am an IT professional who works in an Oil Servicing Company in Ph where I earn roughly 400k a month.

However, i have been in a relationship with this Nigerian American lady who’s a nurse abroad and she’s been asking me to come over to Yankee so we could get married.

I told her I love the job i do in Nigeria and am comfortable staying back here

Meanwhile i had always wanted to marry an raise my kids abroad. Moreso, i told her that we could actually get married and she stay abroad while i stay in Nigeria, perhaps visit them from time to time. She told me she wouldn’t want to stay away from her husband and that she’s been alone for long and would want to marry and come back home to her husband every day.

I asked if it will be possible she relocated back to Nigeria and stay with me, she said no, that it’s better i come to the US where she stays and gets another job. I am at dilemma cos i sincerely love the lady and i think she does love me back.

My fear is....

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/07/08/should-i-quit-my-good-paying-job-for-marriage-abroad/

Gimme the girl's number wink
Re: Should I Quit My Good Paying Job For Marriage Abroad by hesilo(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2020
You saw that too?....people are really desperate. He even came to my post to say it's a fake story and dropping link to his blog. SMH
NerdyRudeGyal:
You plagiarized someone's story for your blog, smdh. No conscience.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Good Paying Job For Marriage Abroad by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
hesilo:
You saw that too?....people are really desperate. He even came to my post to say it's a fake story and dropping link to his blog. SMH
Smh. That's what Op / Rabbi4real / Livelystones (and his other monikers) does.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Yorubas Just So Perfect ? / See How Her Mind Is Wired After Watching Zeeworld & What She Gets! / How Many Of You Still Remember This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.