Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,758 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report (76870 Views)

Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive / CEO Of Patricia Bbnaija Sponsor Once Sold Popcorn / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

grin grin grin bad market for puppy master

Lol.

They say he's no longer Hushpuppy but LoudBingo. grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Kaysalas(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Emmalex65:
When will schools resume.because students are really tired of staying at home.corona virus abeg leave nigeria alone na.
Na only students? We teachers self, hungry don take us do experiment finish.Chai!
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Dextre(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
comshots:
Legitimate hustlers always find it hard to be rich in Nigeria.Is it the #20k salary for non graduate and #40k salary for graduate that someone will work till he dies?Had it been hushpuppy was in Nigeria he would be struggling to make ends meet with all these peanuts jobs as salaries.
I am not supporting crime but hushpuppy should be in the categories of Nigerian politicians.They are fraudulent.
Nobody said he wasn't there? So talk another thing abeg

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by imperiouxx(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Thread's topic

And? undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Hushh puppy my nigggar should not be scared of shit
. just plead guilty shaperly as a real niggarrr

I see so many hypocrites, pussy asss niggarrr and end time niggarrr here trying to persuade and disuade us from our huzzle
No body can stop us from huzzling not even the motivational talk on clean money from end time niggarrrz

No money is clean in this godamnnn world
Life itself is a scam and a big fraud
May we not stay broke for too long because brokeness is not of the lord

On judgement day God is gonna say "all broke asss niggarrrs should go to hell fire"

So my niggarzz! Please huzzle
Am a real niggarrr.... Realisms over Moda fuckkking conventionalism anyday anytime twice on Friday

Hey my niggarrr!!
show us the way holmes huh?!
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Ucee1999: 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
comshots:
Legitimate hustlers always find it hard to be rich in Nigeria.Is it the #20k salary for non graduate and #40k salary for graduate that someone will work till he dies?Had it been hushpuppy was in Nigeria he would be struggling to make ends meet with all these peanuts jobs as salaries.
I am not supporting crime but hushpuppy should be in the categories of Nigerian politicians.They are fraudulent.

Out of that 20k or 40k salary pay your tithe faithfully, seek God with all your heart, serve him diligently and you will see what God will do in your life. I give you 6 months, your life will drastically turn around that even people around you will be wondering if you did rituals. Am talking base on experience.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Abcruz(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Hushh puppy my nigggar should not be scared of shit
. just plead guilty shaperly as a real niggarrr

I see so many hypocrites, pussy asss niggarrr and end time niggarrr here trying to persuade and disuade us from our huzzle
No body can stop us from huzzling not even the motivational talk on clean money from end time niggarrrz

No money is clean in this godamnnn world
Life itself is a scam and a big fraud
May we not stay broke for too long because brokeness is not of the lord

On judgement day God is gonna say "all broke asss niggarrrs should go to hell fire"

So my niggarzz! Please huzzle
Am a real niggarrr.... Realisms over Moda fuckkking conventionalism anyday anytime twice on Friday

A wise man sees the danger and conceals himself but the inexperienced keeps on going and suffer the consequences.
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by PremierGuy(m): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by emecheboy2(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Story story.... Story
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by rhodonitestore: 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
So.....
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by cray91(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Don't mind them. all of them just put the guy matter for head like dreadlock

All of us be thief. na who dem catch be criminal

i sha know i prefer to live hushpuppi life and die than living rubbish life in naija being paid peanut or waitinf on stupid Npower money

i don't care if dem catch am or not i still stand with low key hustlers surviving with the money made and not showing off to oppress anyone

Keep grinding
comshots:

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by dlldownloader: 8:32am On Jul 04, 2020
Life is itself is a scam and very a big fraud
https://www.dll-downloader.com
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by RuggedSniper: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
emapraiz:
Hushpuppi na my street him grow for oworoshoki
The guy na hustler that year

Hustle no too pay the guy Sha
Rahman just disappear and later appear with plenty money one day

Na wa oh
^^^Was his father truly a taxi driver like Mompha said? Am angry with these guys for flaunting on IG instead of going low to do legit import/export business.
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Ekowoman(f): 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
3kay945:

Pls, sorry if I trouble you. I am just concern in how your phone was hacked. I love learning every day. Thanks.

Entering insecure websites. Sadly, I saved all passwords on my browser.Stop saving your password on your phone. Just avoid it and don't use one password for all the platforms you access. Hackers can use one to guess every other site you use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by damosky12(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
selfmadeboss:
they wont see this na. las las 98% of nigerians are scammers. lets not jealous hush puppi because he stepped up his game. that is how i wanted to buy a watch from one scumbag on instagram. i asked him how much, he said check dm, i ask am to post here publicly, he insisted that i check dm. when i checked, the idiot said it is 45k o. btw, i used a profile that has me showing expensive stuff and all those insta showoff type shit. i wanted to bargain 20k before one sense enter my head, i then switched to my troll insta page and ask for the price of the same watch , the scum said the same check dm shit. i check and to my surprise the same idiot told me 9k non-negotiable.
just imagine how many people that one go don scam. later they will be criticizing laptop boys. them think say yahoo yahoo pass that one?
las las 98% of nigerians are yahoo boys one way or the other. even when u go shop and they dont tell u real price but increase the price and want you to bargain, na scam. yahoo boys no do pass like that. useless hypocrites .

While it is highly condemnable that someone will attempt to sell a product for you at a ridiculously high price, you really cant compare this to internet fraud. Yahoo guys dont scam people of 50k o. They divert public funds worth millions of dollars meant for people's treatment, care. safety, etc. They empty people's back account, throwing them into trauma and depression.

Bros, yahoo yahoo pass say person dey sell cloth for you at a price wey pass the normal price, because say they think you get money. Yahoo is outright stealing, both from the poor and the rich. Hush puppy's scam, for instance, is said to have affected over one million people (surely includes the rich , the poor, and maybe the very poor). Oga.

Please don't play down internet fraud. This is one thing that has dented the image of Nigerians round the world (if you ever applied to an international company, you'll know this). Don't play it down at all.
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by selfmadeboss: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
damosky12:

While it is highly condemnable that someone will attempt to sell a product for you at a ridiculously high price, you really cant compare this to internet fraud. Yahoo guys dont scam people of 50k o. They divert public funds worth millions of dollars meant for people's treatment, care. safety, etc. They empty people's back account, throwing them into trauma and depression.

Bros, yahoo yahoo pass say person dey sell cloth for you at a price wey pass the normal price, because say they think you get money. Yahoo is outright stealing, both from the poor and the rich.

Please don't play down internet fraud. This is one thing that has dented the imagge of Nigerians round the world (if you ever applied to an international company, you'll know this). Don't play it down at all,
bro there are yahoo boys that depend on 10k, 15k even 5k sef. all those sell your gift cards na yahoo boys and they form the majority. all these hush puppi, bnaira etc are 1 in a millon.
same way these dubious traders will sell you something worth 5k for 50k is same way their rich counterparts will sell people goods worth 5m for 50m. i know someone that sold a house worth 20m for close to 70m , jut because the guy doesnt know much about properties and he no dey naija. the case still dey court as we speak. so bro, all of them na the same. crime is crime, sin is sin
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by selfmadeboss: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ucee1999:

[s]Out of that 20k or 40k salary pay your tithe faithfully, seek God with all your heart, serve him diligently and you will see what God will do in your life. I give you 6 months, your life will drastically turn around that even people around you will be wondering if you did rituals. Am talking base on experience.[/s]
guy , thunder fire u. stop advicing people stupidly here. people like u are the reason for fraud, yahoo yahoo, cultsm, arm robbery etc. you promise these idiots unrealistic things, when they try and it doesnt work, the resort to vices. to break your useless head with bottle dey hungry me [img]https:///media/1-13-2018/SE31db.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.