Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report (76811 Views)

Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive / CEO Of Patricia Bbnaija Sponsor Once Sold Popcorn / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by iamyemiakins(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2020
h
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by flyuche(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2020
comshots:
Legitimate hustlers always find it hard to be rich in Nigeria.Is it the #20k salary for non graduate and #40k salary for graduate that someone will work till he dies?Had it been hushpuppy was in Nigeria he would be struggling to make ends meet with all these peanuts jobs as salaries.
I am not supporting crime but hushpuppy should be in the categories of Nigerian politicians.They are fraudulent.

Shut up. Honest and hard working people are making it in Nigeria. Nobody has any excuse to be a thief.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by OPPPS: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
It's a different story today cause dubia police department are strictly handling his case I doubt if this niggar will come out anytime soon Ray was captured cause of his everyday flaunt
Nigga has a long way to spend behind the bar. It could be 20 yrs or more.
He has to pay for his crime, no empathy in this

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by judedwriter(m): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2020
Better he was still selling second hand clothes and making a content living than the big mess he's in right now.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by betonnaira: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2020
Joser89344:
Nice one
how much is ur data rate last n can it b shoved way into ur ass?
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by SAMBARRY: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2020
grin

His anus right now grin lipsrsealed tongue

Sha make sure soap no fall From ya hand for bathroom grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2020
Emmalex65:
When will schools resume.because students are really tired of staying at home.corona virus abeg leave nigeria alone na.
is it in Nigeria b4
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by ObaOfIgbos1: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by ObaOfIgbos1: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2020
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/hushpuppi-once-sold-second-hand-clothes-in-lagos-report/
And still,
He remains the biggest fool.

A SENSELESS scapegoat.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Philinho(m): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2020
And so what ?
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Sweetgoodie(f): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

5 years fame, 30 years imprisonment

This is the time for him to get a lawyer to secure a temporary bail based on health issue, and escape to Mexico, if not Na die him dey for US hand

just like invictus did

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by vasco01(m): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2020
And so?

Your story of yesterday no be your story of today or today

God no go shame us

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by jericco1(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2020
Property developer lol. Eye don clear
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Sweetgoodie(f): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2020
[s]
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Hushh puppy my nigggar should not be scared of shit
. just plead guilty shaperly as a real niggarrr

I see so many hypocrites, pussy asss niggarrr and end time niggarrr
[/s]
shatap you're sounding stale daily

12 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Halexgos3(m): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2020
Please who is huspupil?
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Amotekun777: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2020
ajailer:

hmm Eccles 3:1 again

God def is telling me something.

I am all yours Lord. Thank you for your words which never fails.

Na today you just sabi say God dey tell you something?
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by warmachine(m): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
The quest to arrive before his time has put him and others in this mess..

As long as you are doing something honest, and you fear God,there is an ordained time for you to blow..

See Eccles 3:1
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

But when you try to get it before your time, then prepare for the Consequences..
They come Heavy when they come..
I don't support fraud, but this your believe that by being good you'll reap good is a is a lie.

9 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Samiah33(m): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2020
That is common knowledge, he is a fraudulent person that we should concentrate on. Irrespective of our background anyone and I mean anyone without a proper attitude towards money will steal. The love of money (not money) is the root of evil

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by neonly: 9:29am On Jul 03, 2020
StPete:
I do not support fraud or any crime no matter what.

But..

Would you prefer to live a 100 years with a monthly salary of 50k?

Or would you rather live a short life of enjoyment amassing as much as 1 billion dollars and enjoying the very best things of life?

I will choose d 2nd one oga

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by selfmadeboss: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2020
they wont see this na. las las 98% of nigerians are scammers. lets not jealous hush puppi because he stepped up his game. that is how i wanted to buy a watch from one scumbag on instagram. i asked him how much, he said check dm, i ask am to post here publicly, he insisted that i check dm. when i checked, the idiot said it is 45k o. btw, i used a profile that has me showing expensive stuff and all those insta showoff type shit. i wanted to bargain 20k before one sense enter my head, i then switched to my troll insta page and ask for the price of the same watch , the scum said the same check dm shit. i check and to my surprise the same idiot told me 9k non-negotiable.
just imagine how many people that one go don scam. later they will be criticizing laptop boys. them think say yahoo yahoo pass that one?
las las 98% of nigerians are yahoo boys one way or the other. even when u go shop and they dont tell u real price but increase the price and want you to bargain, na scam. yahoo boys no do pass like that. useless hypocrites .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by MidaserveNG: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2020
FrLukas:
He should have stuck with the second hand clothes.

Now he's going to be doing orange clothes.

Orange is the new black?

Ironically Inspirational "Quotes"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by cleod: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2020
Peopl e just say salary 50k as if it is all graduates that earn 50k continously. I know many guys that earn 50k used the 50 k to boost uo skills
and today they earn as much as 500k and above. The question is what are yoiu doing with your 50k today. it is your choice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Danny50: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2020
God is the way to success just obey and follow his principles.
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by wamide042(m): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2020
And so what.... anyone who lives in ondo town will know Mother and Child hospital.. i was part of the labourers that was used to build the hospital so that i can pay my school fees at Adeyemi College of Education and also my little sister..
But today I’m doing fine..
About how my life changed .. when i came to during my Nysc i met a particular Man who was a contractor so i think one of the guys he was using his company then disappointed him. Somehow we got along and i told him i have a registered company and the rest is history.. Today i can boast of a house of my own and also some business outlets at computer village..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Seunn11: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2020
Mr Igbalode could be CIA field staff.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by StPete: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2020
neonly:

I will choose d 2nd one oga

Your head is there grin
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by chaloskyx: 9:32am On Jul 03, 2020
THATS HIS BUSINESS AND THAT WAS IN THE PAST WE ARE MORE CONCERNED WITH HIS FUTURE AND EXPECT TO SEE HEADLINES LIKE HUSH PUPPY DROPS THE SOAP IN US PRISON AND PAYS FOR IT WITH HIS ASS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Alabaarowolo: 9:32am On Jul 03, 2020
At last, Dubai extradicts Hushpuppi, Woodberry to US
Suspected Nigerian fraudsters, Ramon Igbalode Abbas a.k.a Hushpuppi and Olalekan Jacon Ponle also popularly known as Mr Woodberry have been extradited to the United States.
This was confirmed in a post shared on the official page of the Dubai Police.
https://www.blueprint.ng/at-last-dubai-extradicts-hushpuppi-woodberry-to-us/

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by PureGoldh(m): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2020
Na wash
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by ajailer(m): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2020
Amotekun777:

Na today you just sabi say God dey tell you something?

usually I don't reply ppl that sound insultive but I am replying you cos am not sure of what you mean....

do you have more on your mind that you will like to express?
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2020
I once sold pure water sachets at sambisa forest.Now i hawk bottled water at victoria island.
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by neonly: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2020
StPete:

Your head is there grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercy Asiedu: "My Big Boobs Got Me My Husband And I Will Never Reduce Them" / Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 / Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.