Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report (76871 Views)

Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive / CEO Of Patricia Bbnaija Sponsor Once Sold Popcorn / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by kabanayol9(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2020
wamide042:
And so what.... anyone who lives in ondo town will know Mother and Child hospital.. i was part of the labourers that was used to build the hospital so that i can pay my school fees at Adeyemi College of Education and also my little sister..
But today I’m doing fine..
About how my life changed .. when i came to during my Nysc i met a particular Man who was a contractor so i think one of the guys he was using his company then disappointed him. Somehow we got along and i told him i have a registered company and the rest is history.. Today i can boast of a house of my own and also some business outlets at computer village..
Oya come employ me make me start my husle from one of your shops i beg, remember somebody helped you too, please help me too, thanks.
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by chuma13(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2020
Noted but Cybercrime no nice and have spoil his families Image..May God forgive him and give him a second chance..AMEN

ATTENTION!!!
I am OC Arts, my charges are affordable trust me..A clip of my works...My number 08026951305. Thanks!

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by knowhowk: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2020
Everyone has a beginning.
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by sofiscatedmoron: 10:43am On Jul 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
The quest to arrive before his time has put him and others in this mess..

[s]As long as you are doing something honest, and you fear God,there is an ordained time for you to blow..

See Eccles 3:1
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

But when you try to get it before your time, then prepare for the Consequences..
They come Heavy when they come..
[/s]

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by sofiscatedmoron: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2020
emapraiz:
Hushpuppi na my street him grow for oworoshoki
The guy na hustler that year

Hustle no too pay the guy Sha
Rahman just disappear and later appear with plenty money one day

Na wa oh
And u still dey look
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by raphy(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2020
H is.for...hot dog and H also stand for hush gorilla. let him start wearing new Gucci orange jump suit

everyone is waiting to see him in it as i can see.
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Tomilayor: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2020
I wrote an article about Hushpuppi, you can check it out and share your thoughts

https://www.ranterholic.com.ng/rant/a-scammer-should-have-known/

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by damosky12(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2020
Eryyy92:
Baba d second one na sweet offer abeg
ahbi suffer no dey tire person

Be careful what you wish...

You prolly don't know what it feels like to be imprisoned...
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by m140(m): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2020
StPete:
I do not support fraud or any crime no matter what.

But..

Would you prefer to live a 100 years with a monthly salary of 50k?

Or would you rather live a short life of enjoyment amassing as much as 1 billion dollars and enjoying the very best things of life?
Baba a sensible person will upgrade, stop all these things. This same Nigeria some are making it legitimate sir

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by mrnelsono(m): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2020
And then he ran faster than his shadow
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by m140(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2020
StPete:

But..

Or would you rather live a short life of enjoyment amassing as much as 1 billion dollars and enjoying the very best things of life?
Little begging doesn't guarantee failed future
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by JIREN01: 10:55am On Jul 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Hushh puppy my nigggar should not be scared of shit
. just plead guilty shaperly as a real niggarrr

I see so many hypocrites, pussy asss niggarrr and end time niggarrr here trying to persuade and disuade us from our huzzle
No body can stop us from huzzling not even the motivational talk on clean money from end time niggarrrz

No money is clean in this godamnnn world
Life itself is a scam and a big fraud
May we not stay broke for too long because brokeness is not of the lord

On judgement day God is gonna say "all broke asss niggarrrs should go to hell fire"

So my niggarzz! Please huzzle
Am a real niggarrr.... Realisms over Moda fuckkking conventionalism anyday anytime twice on Friday
You aren't even making any sense. You will understand only when a company you laboured for and built from the scratch loses all its funds to email phishing or your Dad loses all his pension and lifesavings to fraudsters. Better still, a loved one of yours collapse on the spot right in your presence when she loses all her funds; Only then will you understand the pain.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by juicethekiddd: 11:04am On Jul 03, 2020
flyuche:

Shut up. Honest and hard working people are making it in Nigeria. Nobody has any excuse to be a thief.
example pls .. even well known business men ain't honest .. the likes of dangote not excluded
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by flyingpig: 11:06am On Jul 03, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

An evidence you didn't read it through. Stop commenting based on headlines. Always read posts before commenting.

Happy weekend grin

Thank yougrin I actually didn't read the content true true. The headline just seemed like "I was once a satchet water hawker, but now own exotic cars and clothing" storygrin

Happy weekend too

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by ovieigho(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2020
Exc2000:

Invictus secured bail for mere dental appointment

People have been jumping bail in the US and it's not even a new thing
Invictus was not granted bail
He was treated
Jumping bail in usa ?
On grievous charges as this?
FBI had to fly down to Dubai to pick him and you are talking of bail ? To where exactly will he be bailed to ? Without a known address in USA
Even people with minor offenses with addresses in usa now has trackers on their legs (on probation)
So tell me who will allowed someone they picked up from another country to jump bail

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by ComputerWiz007: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

5 years fame, 30 years imprisonment

This is the time for him to get a lawyer to secure a temporary bail based on health issue, and escape to Mexico, if not Na die him dey for US hand

Just like that grin
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by tunary(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2020
aminusodiq:
Every criminal was once legit cry
So many criminals where once legit o
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by 3kay945(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2020
Ekowoman:
I recently had my phone hacked... And I am sure every yahoo boy has a curse following him. Seriously!

Pls, sorry if I trouble you. I am just concern in how your phone was hacked. I love learning every day. Thanks.
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by MT: 11:22am On Jul 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

I see so many hypocrites, pussy asss niggarrr and end time niggarrr here trying to persuade and disuade us from our huzzle
No body can stop us from huzzling not even the motivational talk on clean money from end time niggarrrz

On judgement day God is gonna say "all broke asss niggarrrs should go to hell fire"

Am a real niggarrr.... Realisms over Moda fuckkking conventionalism anyday anytime twice on Friday

Invictus obi was caught via nairaland. You will have a date with fate soon. No one dey beg u not to scam. It's your choice but be ready to face the consequences, when it comes.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2020
Ur point exactly?
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2020
free hushpuppi now!!! angry
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by MT: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2020
wamide042:
And so what.... anyone who lives in ondo town will know Mother and Child hospital.. i was part of the labourers that was used to build the hospital so that i can pay my school fees at Adeyemi College of Education and also my little sister..
But today I’m doing fine..
About how my life changed .. when i came to during my Nysc i met a particular Man who was a contractor so i think one of the guys he was using his company then disappointed him. Somehow we got along and i told him i have a registered company and the rest is history.. Today i can boast of a house of my own and also some business outlets at computer village..

The only part of this story that I could not relate to was the part about USING your company for a contractor. The sound of it connotes or implies another meaning entirely.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by DreamyEyes: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2020
StPete:

But..

second option anytime anyday
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Agugbadin: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2020
Barawooo Hushpupi
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by 3kay945(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
spot on gee! Since hush arrest everyone including imbeciles have turn motivational speakers even those who cannot wipe their butt themselves, not until hunger show up till one go know how far. Funniest part is everyone talking about prison like it’s one of the most deadly tin to happen to man? If it were that bad why do ppl get sentenced to 30years and still make it our alive, i was in for 2months for stabbing someone there’s nothing there, I survived it, you get your meals if I have more money you get premium food, you smoke as u want the best drugs are sold inside, u tink that SK or kush u take outside here is confirm?? We get free BH we don’t even know where they are coming from, inside you stick together till your time is over. Hush will survive it. Never give up on your hustle or else you will die if hunger and support your fellow hustlers too instead of giving these so called legit daily liars. Bless up bru

Pardon me for my curiosity. What is BH? as stated in your post. And where did you do your time? You may decline the latter if you want. Thanks cool
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Bigbishung(m): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

u need help

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by UDUJ(m): 11:45am On Jul 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

At the boldfaced grin cheesy grin

This guy cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Revolva(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
spot on gee! Since hush arrest everyone including imbeciles have turn motivational speakers even those who cannot wipe their butt themselves, not until hunger show up till one go know how far. Funniest part is everyone talking about prison like it’s one of the most deadly tin to happen to man? If it were that bad why do ppl get sentenced to 30years and still make it our alive, i was in for 2months for stabbing someone there’s nothing there, I survived it, you get your meals if I have more money you get premium food, you smoke as u want the best drugs are sold inside, u tink that SK or kush u take outside here is confirm?? We get free BH we don’t even know where they are coming from, inside you stick together till your time is over. Hush will survive it. Never give up on your hustle or else you will die if hunger and support your fellow hustlers too instead of giving these so called legit daily liars. Bless up bru

True nothing de prison life it's just that Nigerian prison system is not it

And prison life they tell you when to sleep and rat and bath

Yankee prison is even better self cos of the organization except you be naija guy wey de fear all dose racist fools if you be strong man nobody can ride you

Bros abeg na where you serve your own time na naija or UK or usa ?
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Tisham20(m): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2020
Ehen
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Revolva(m): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2020
3kay945:

Pardon me for my curiosity. What is BH? as stated in your post. And where did you do your time? You may decline the latter if you want. Thanks cool

BH means baseball Hat ok wat we call facecap here
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Barzinime(m): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2020
go and tell this to the american government.
comshots:
Legitimate hustlers always find it hard to be rich in Nigeria.Is it the #20k salary for non graduate and #40k salary for graduate that someone will work till he dies?Had it been hushpuppy was in Nigeria he would be struggling to make ends meet with all these peanuts jobs as salaries.
I am not supporting crime but hushpuppy should be in the categories of Nigerian politicians.They are fraudulent.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by 3kay945(m): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2020
Revolva:

BH means baseball Hat ok wat we call facecap here

Thanks dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.