Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

Fundamentals Of Front End And Back End Development You Need To Know - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Fundamentals Of Front End And Back End Development You Need To Know (410 Views)

Back-end Development Is So Boring And I Hate It. / Difference Between Website Design, Front End And Back End Development / Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fundamentals Of Front End And Back End Development You Need To Know by StanozDesigns1: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
Before you dample into programming, and especially web design and development, what really are doing.
The big question is are you a front end or back end developer.

Do you even know what they mean. Don't just learn any programming language and call yourself a developer.

Learn about the fundamentals of front End And Back End Development,.what they mean, the Programming Languages for each, job titles and even salaries. Then choose which course you want to take. This is a must and very essential in Programming, especially web design so you don't be a jack of all trades and master of non. Click below to learn more
https://stanozdesigns..com/2020/07/the-fundamentals-of-front-end-and-back.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fundamentals Of Front End And Back End Development You Need To Know by stanliwise(m): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
StanozDesigns1:
Before you dample into programming, and especially web design and development, what really are doing.
The big question is are you a front end or back end developer.

Do you even know what they mean. Don't just learn any programming language and call yourself a developer.

Learn about the fundamentals of front End And Back End Development,.what they mean, the Programming Languages for each, job titles and even salaries. Then choose which course you want to take. This is a must and very essential in Programming, especially web design so you don't be a jack of all trades and master of non. Click below to learn more
https://stanozdesigns..com/2020/07/the-fundamentals-of-front-end-and-back.html

seconded, starter I recommend this.
Re: Fundamentals Of Front End And Back End Development You Need To Know by Abuskid: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2020
Learnt some fraction of info outta it.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Suggest The Sites I Can Learn Free Python Programming....... / I Need A Web Developer With Expertise In HTML, CSS And Vuejs / An Experienced PHP Developer Needed For A Freelance Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.