Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty (16388 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife / Bilikisu Ali Is The 18-Year-Old Who Died During Sex In Yobe Governmet Lodge / Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Humanoid01(m): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:
Op where is the beauty nau? This one self wey resemble Korean imbe¢ile dey cause the walaha for fb?
Rubbish
You are a faker.
Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Mr2wealth: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:
Op where is the beauty nau? This one self wey resemble Korean imbe¢ile dey cause the walaha for fb?
Rubbish
Haaaa, Korean slowpoke! You bad gidi gaan! grin grin
Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Raeheemwayne: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Life is hard for the blind. Op, wetin concern Nairaland with this girl or you deh help am market her goods?

2 Likes

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Nehyooh(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
I like Yoruba black girls
grin
Yeah, black rocks !

2 Likes

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
Perfectly shaped.
Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Inspectorsuga22(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sensitivity:
That means you're an slowpoke. Oponu
Yes oo...how u take know?
grin
Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Djex614: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
So na my babe una dey use �. I just showed this to her now and we're both laughing. Her name is actually Vera Chioma.
Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Roma10: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
She's an Idoma girl from benue state¿ Called EnE
Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by chigoizie7(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
She is so beautiful and young.

It is so sad that social media and the society will mess her up.
Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Elinabeauty(f): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Pls she is jst 18 guys lets jst stop pouring the hate on her. she's! pretty pretty pretty...

1 Like

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
This girl just yellow ne with too much edits she no fine abeg
Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nwata mara mma.
Such a beauty! Ibo to the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? / Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter / Can Love Exist Without Jealousy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.