Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife (3892 Views)

The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / Woman's Backside Causing Problem On Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by Rtk4: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
Our last son just clocked 2years just a week ago and my wife is insisting that he starts school by September, so i told her i don't have money to enroll him in a school by September. I also let her know that the basic age for a child to start school is 3years. I sighted example of alot of people within our vicinity who also waited for their children to reach 3years before enrolling them in school. She still maintains her stands and i also maintain mine. Though he is so wise above his age but i don't have money for that now. He can count 1-10 already.... Please guys what is your take on this?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by Sonnobax15(m): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
lipsrsealed. Understanding is bae.... That's what I usually say to my banny.........That so long there's understanding in a relationship/marriage,even wetin dey cause world war for most family fit no cause ordinary head ache between una two....

Well,
This thing no suppose cause wahala between una two na undecided. If she can't see and feel your reasons per say you don't have money for now,then she should enrol him if she has the money....At least, it took two of you to bring him to this world..

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by Benekkk: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
School fees will have to be paid, so if you don’t have it there’s nothing you can do. Three years is ok for a child to start school. Is she proposing to pay the fees by herself?

9 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by Xammie001(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
This is nothing but absolute TRUTH,Make she pay if she get the money

Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed. Understanding is bae.... That's what I usually say to my banny.........That so long there's understanding in a relationship/marriage,even wetin dey cause world war for most family fit no cause ordinary head ache between una two....

Well,
This thing no suppose cause wahala between una two na undecided. If she can't see and feel your reasons per day you don't have money for now,then she should enrol him if she has the money....At least, it took two of you to bring him to this world..

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by talented321: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
Op i dislike ladies who lack understanding when it involve cash.
My only opinion is since u will not be able to admit him/her by the said time because of cash, and she is insisting then let her do the expenses or may be u pay her back later if she will agree.

8 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by Xammie001(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
one thing missing in your relationship is UNDERSTANDING as @sonnobax15 has said
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by Merry100: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
Rtk4:
Our last son just clocked 2years just a week ago and my wife is insisting that he starts school by September, so i told her i don't have money to enroll him in a school by September. I also let her know that the basic age for a child to start school is 3years. I sighted example of alot of people within our vicinity who also waited for their children to reach 3years before enrolling them in school. She still maintains her stands and i also maintain mine. Though he is so wise above his age but i don't have money for that now. He can count 1-10 already.... Please guys what is your take on this?
I understand that you are presently broke but two is not too early o, some of his age mates would have started school since they were one year old, do you want him to start feeling inferior later?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by modernWays: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
May God provide for you, the best age to start is 2 years, so that he/she can be in primary one by 5years.

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by donbachi(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
If she has the money.let her bring.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by Rtk4: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
Benekkk:
School fees will have to be paid, so if you don’t have it there’s nothing you can do. Three years is ok for a child to start school. Is she proposing to pay the fees by herself?
No, she isn't working.... Everything is on me entirely.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by Rtk4: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
Merry100:

I understand that you are presently broke but two is not too early o, some of his age mates would have started school since they were one year old, do you want him to start feeling inferior later?
let me tell you one secret.... It's not abiut starting early ooo.... Some children in nursery one are yet to be able to record 1-10 while some who have not even started school can recite already.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by suckmedownthere(f): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
There are many ways to it, you can send him to a public school for now, you can also ask her to join you and finance the schooling by helping with her with some capital or let him do some evening lessons around your neighbourhood and or a private teacher to come home and tutor him or she do it herself ...if she set standards that seems impossible she can make it possible after all there are single mothers out there...

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by Merry100: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
suckmedownthere:
There are many ways to it, you can send him to a public school for now, you can also ask her to join you and finance the schooling by helping with her with some capital or let him do some evening lessons around your neighbourhood and or a private teacher to come home and tutor him or she do it herself ...if she set standards that seems impossible she can make it possible after all there are single mothers out there...
Nice one. He has not even verified the price before concluding that he cannot pay it. Do you have any idea how much some of these neighbourhood schools cost?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by dafeoroyo: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
Crèche money is quite expensive now o, Schools are not smiling,my son starts School at 6month , fifteen years ago,2years not too early,but both can agreed together till when he is 3years
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by labake1(f): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
2years is okay even most children start school at 1yr 6months.
Understanding matters, if she have the money no prob. Your mental health matters

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by Eric2703(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nigerians rush to fix their kids in school at a very tender age forgetting that a child needs to be matured mentally, emotionally and physically before commencing formal education.
Though you won't get arrested but note that the right age for a child to commence formal education from the ministry of Education in Nigeria is 5years.
In saner climes like the United kingdom etc , a child commences formal education at the age of 5. So why rush. Allow the child to be able to express himself/herself clearly before taking the child to a formal school.
If the mother is still insisting, let her get videos to teach the child the basics at home, there are lots of videos for age 2-3 for children in kindergarten class. Then when he clocks 3, you can proceed to a classroom.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
Though he is so wise above his age... Tatatatataaaa! Over sense man na him you be undecided

Well, from all you've said, you don't seem to have a plan so you'll never have peace in your house until this issue is laid to rest. Women are just wired like that. You need to sound like you know what you're saying and not just speaking from your state of lack of money. You need to have a plan, for yourself and your family, sound convincing and give her some assurance.

May God make a way for you!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by jimmyolasun: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
Rtk4:

H
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by LikeAking: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
Rtk4:

You are a simp..

Send that woman packing..

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by 1Sharon(f): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
If she wants him to start school in September, let her pay for it.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by LikeAking: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
suckmedownthere:

Public sch don't admit at age 2..

The child must be 5 years old.

Let me do the need full.

DM.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by Purvan(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
Send her back to her father's house

If she can't respect your decision as the man of the house let her pack her things and go

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by oneman2k7: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
How are we sure u will be able to pay when he turns 3 years?

Kindergarten children pays a meaggre sum for fees.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by elmagnifico411(m): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
What business does a 2yrs old child have with school? Why bother him/her with counting 1-10 and shit? What's wrong with nowadays parents and the silly competition everywhere? Let these kids be! It's total waste of money! Schools are just reaping we parents off. Yes, the kids we give birth nowadays are different, that doesn't mean we should bother them with school at a very tender age. Let them live their life and learn informally jare. I know some of these things happen cos the parents have to work and there's no one to help them look after their infants. A creche is fine. That's how a friend came visiting back then, saw my 2yr old boy and asked that what school was he attending.. I told her that he's yet to get into any school; she was a bit surprised cos I was watching her, and later she added, "why? told until he gets to 3 abeg.. we are not rushing to Russia. Her own kid started when he was 2, but they all later graduated together and started year 1. No difference.. even d one dat didn't start school when he was 2 ended up being sharper.. na we dey kill ourselves jare

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:

Well,
This thing no suppose cause wahala between una two na undecided. If she can't see and feel your reasons per say you don't have money for now,then she should enrol him if she has the money....At least, it took two of you to bring him to this world..
I cringed reading your last paragraph, so the wife should enroll the child and how would you feel seeing your wife play your role of enrolling the child in a school? What is happening to our modern men?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
Purvan:
Send her back to her father's house

If she can't respect your decision as the man of the house let her pack her things and go
Alpha man no by muscle ooo, na money oooo. I just Dy advise you ooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by Chris2863(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
Common kindergarten and you are already wailing. Why get married, born when you aware that you are wretched?

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by advanceDNA: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
donbachi:
If she has the money.let her bring.

Dem dey get money....??

Even if them get money....their money is for them alone......

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by BobbieZion(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
Chris2863:
Common kindergarten and you are already wailing. Why get married, born when you aware that you are wretched?

🗑️ 🗑️ 🗑️......

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife by Savedday2: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Short Girls So Saucy And Arrogant? / Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? / He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.