Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls (1450 Views)

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / Obsessed About Marriage / SA Young Woman Dating Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by selemempe: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2020
I have noticed that yoruba men are obsessed about dating igbo girls.
What do you people like in them?

The key words are obsessed and dating
Love and marriage are not the issue here
Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by Maxxim: 8:51am On Jul 03, 2020
You mean some Yoruba guys
Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by Coder2Client(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2020
selemempe:
I have noticed that yoruba men are obsessed about dating igbo girls.
What do you people like in them?
May be to mess them I guess

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by Gentle0wavez: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2020
Because they are human beings too.
Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by HotPoundedYam(m): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2020
Yourba marry from all tribes and countries around the world. Yourba spread love and are accomodating

They are not filled with hatred and chest beating unlike those people from that side

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 03, 2020
Because our hearts are not filled with hatred

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by selemempe: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2020
EastGold:
Because our hearts are not filled with hatred
HotPoundedYam:
Yourba marry from all tribes and countries around the world. Yourba spread love and are accomodating

They are not filled with hatred and chest beating unlike those people from that side
being obsessed with dating an Igbo girl and marrying from all over the world are hardly the same thing. The key word is obsession.
I have never seen a yoruba guy talking about how he needs a Fulani or Hausa girl. I have seen many yorubas here and elsewhere talking about how they want a yellow Igbo girl.
My question is why the obsession. Igbos marry yorubas too but you won't see an igbo man obsessing about dating a yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by selemempe: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2020
Maxxim:
You mean some Yoruba guys
some yes... but a slight majority of them
Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2020
A
Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by HotPoundedYam(m): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2020
selemempe:
I have never seen a yoruba guy talking about how he needs a Fulani or Hausa girl. I have seen many yorubas here and elsewhere talking about how they want a yellow Igbo girl.
you lack comprehension
Go back and read my initial post...keep reading it till you understand it

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by selemempe: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2020
HotPoundedYam:
you lack comprehension
Go back and read my initial post...keep reading it till you understand it
Tell us the reason for the obsession
You guys call them all sorts of names...yet you want to date them. I don't think it's about love...but I want to know what it's really about

Note: Marriage is a different issue. Two souls in love can always marry regardless of their background. But when it comes to dating, people go for girls based on different reasons.
Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by Uchasa(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2020
Lol
Can they afford Igbo girls
Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 03, 2020
selemempe:
being obsessed with dating an Igbo girl and marrying from all over the world are hardly the same thing. The key word is obsession.
My question is why the obsession. Igbos marry yorubas too but you won't see an igbo man obsessing about dating a yoruba

Because you have not travelled.

Fulani girls are the best to marry but we all know Igbo girls are machine
Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by DrBasit(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2020
It's because most of them are always fair in complexion and have a thicker body.....

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by AmazingELixir: 10:21am On Jul 03, 2020
grin

That is how they want to get their mojo back...ipob has been a pain in their neck for far too long
Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by Curi(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2020
it's a lie. did you do a survey men like women simple
Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by selemempe: 10:30am On Jul 03, 2020
EastGold:

Because you have not travelled.

Fulani girls are the best to marry but we all know Igbo girls are machine
Again I'm not talking about marriage. I'm talking about dating
Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by selemempe: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2020
DrBasit:
It's because most of them are always fair in complexion and have a thicker body.....
ok. Are you yoruba?
Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by selemempe: 10:34am On Jul 03, 2020
Curi:
it's a lie. did you do a survey
men like women simple
yes but men don't obsess about women of a particular demographic without reason. Did I do a survey? No. But you don't need a survey for certain things. For instance you don't need a survey to know that there is bad blood between igbos and yorubas
Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by MhizJoyce(f): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2020
selemempe:
Igbo girls are nicer and more tolerant than Yoruba girls. Yoruba girls don't take shit

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by Curi(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2020
selemempe:
yes but men don't obsess about women of a particular demographic without reason. Did I do a survey? No. But you don't need a survey for certain things. For instance you don't need a survey to know that there is bad blood between igbos and yorubas
saying most yoruba men are obsessed with Igbo women still seem untrue.
the truth is a self respecting man never obsesses over any woman no matter the demographic
Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by DrBasit(m): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2020
selemempe:
ok. Are you yoruba?

Yes na, I used to have Igbo as girlfriends then, Chidinma and Nkechinyere.... Lovely babes dem be....
Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by Newbielearner(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
selemempe:

Who told you this one? 90percent of the deals in my life has come from this tribe and most of them deal with me after they asked where I'm from.

Who told you of an obsession? You're simply asserting an hypothesis you never tested. Deducing from a miniscule experience and thoughts to create a general conclusion is a big fault!
Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by selemempe: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
Newbielearner:

Who told you this one? 90percent of the deals in my life has come from this tribe and most of them deal with me after they asked where I'm from.

Who told you of an obsession? You're simply asserting an hypothesis you never tested. Deducing from a miniscule experience and thoughts to create a general conclusion is a big fault!
which tribe are you and which tribe do you deal with
Re: Yoruba Men: Why Are You Obsessed About Dating Igbo Girls by Hardebaryor(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
Because they are full package

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With 5 Different Guys, Who Should I Choose? / Men, Can U Do This? / Why Would An Act Of Kindness Be Misinterpreted By Most Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.