Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 (88623 Views)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Halfamilli: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
Congrats but the guy would be a stranger in his father's house for a very long time. Maybe he would be the favourite child, displacing the last born of some rights

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Tonimax: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
Chai grin grin
Abeg who knows if dangote has a lost son
My body is doing me like I'm one of the dangotes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rucheen:
Quack report. where did it happen, who and/or what detained him,how he was found,is he stable?

If na Naija he go be a tight native doctor

grin undecided
RenaissanceGuy:
Maybe a ritualist took him to be used for sacrifice and the juju man 'fell in love' with him and decided to adopt him.

But how come a 20 year old is looking like 30?
[color=#99000] If YOU ASK ME,NA WHO I GO ASK? [/color]
grin grin
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by EmmyNorse(m): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Maybe a ritualist took him to be used for sacrifice and the juju man 'fell in love' with him and decided to adopt him.

probably

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by meobizy(f): 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
That man lived a hard life. He looks two years away from thirty.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by GeniusWeb: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
Oluwaseun, thank God for their lives. first I thought it'll the oyinbo ni before I opened the thread
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:

Suffer

Condition make Cray fish bend

3 Likes

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Makavelli25: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Only GOD Can Do this
I believe

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Femuel(m): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
Tonimax:
Chai grin grin
Abeg who knows if dangote has a lost son
My body is doing me like I'm one of the dangotes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Guy u funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by jagorinho: 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kingscee:
Ebi like say that country no be Nigeria the ZOO, if na zoogeria especially the south western side, those skull miners for don use the innocent boy do pepper soup
......you forgot the Cannibals of the East.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by xjiggy: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
Why are they all wearing white like Olokun worshipers
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Zico5(m): 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Crenzywilliams:
It takes courage to do what he did...now they are going to be strangers to each other, how does he relate with a family he's not had any relationship with for over 18years, real deep and difficulty.
There is nothing difficult here so far the parents are still alive. We are talking about biological parents and family my brother. How do u make friends in school even in a rented apartment. The problem can only happen if the DNA has not been done. The joy of being reunited with the family is just another thing entirely

4 Likes

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kingscee:
Ebi like say that country no be Nigeria the ZOO, if na zoogeria especially the south western side, those skull miners for don use the innocent boy do pepper soup
Is this necessary?
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Ayt27(m): 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
StagethemTVee:
They should be careful and do a thorugh psychological and background check on the guy. 18 years not a joke, apart from blood, he probably has no values in common with them. He might have been groomed as anything. I watch too many movies. grin grin grin

You are not wrong
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by benitwater(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
So much happiness for the man(boy)nd family,as this is one of the best family reunion.
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
How can this be my age mate?
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
Wow! This is good news. I can feel the passion of the family...just like the prodigal son
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by benitwater(m): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
Thank GOD �
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by madridsta007(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
StagethemTVee:
They should be careful and do a thorugh psychological and background check on the guy. 18 years not a joke, apart from blood, he probably has no values in common with them. He might have been groomed as anything. I watch too many movies. grin grin grin

Nopes, this is the truth.
He needs psychological help for the overwhelming adjustment that he needs to do.
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by AmuDimpka: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
This is amazing
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by benitwater(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kingscee:
itumo undecided
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by SWORD419(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
Abeg this one is above 30

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
Crenzywilliams:
It takes courage to do what he did...now they are going to be strangers to each other, how does he relate with a family he's not had any relationship with for over 18years, real deep and difficulty.

How do student cope together in hostel, the NYSC corp members, newly web couple
Same thing applies so far they love each other

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by mystery22: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kingscee:
grin
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Iceberg3: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
Thank God for him.
1st thing 1st,who are the mining industrialists that kidnapped him for apparent rituals?
LZAA I need answers.

Btw,Ghana got sexxy girls sha.looks like one yaff "kidnapped'' him already
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
Crenzywilliams:

The same way you relate with a new chick , besides, blood is thicker than water.
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Taye4j: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kingscee:

Thank God he's not from South East because they would have kidnapped him and he would have ended in s septic tank.

But come to think of it, he would rather be a product of baby factory in South East, there's no way anybody could have claimed him

2 Likes

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Godnavic: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
Wait o.....but that guy doesn't look 20
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by offset67(m): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
[/s][s]
RenaissanceGuy:

[s]
RenaissanceGuy:

[/s]
RenaissanceGuy:

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
Everything happens in Ghana
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by achymmania: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
albertatrina:
You just report news with no location whatsoever undecided
they said the baby was sold and you are still looking for location. So you don’t know the people who sell babies abi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.