Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 (88605 Views)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by toprealman: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kudos to the jazz man for accepting and raising the boy as his own.
But uncle, human trafficking is a no no!
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by StreetFight: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kingscee:
Ebi like say that country no be Nigeria the ZOO, if na zoogeria especially the south western side, those skull miners for don use the innocent boy do pepper soup

I think this poster too got missing some twenty years ago and in the process lost his Brain and his Senses.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by HomerTimpson: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Crenzywilliams:
It takes courage to do what he did...now they are going to be strangers to each other, how does he relate with a family he's not had any relationship with for over 18years, real deep and difficulty.
BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by ovieigho(m): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
StagethemTVee:
They should be careful and do a thorugh psychological and background check on the guy. 18 years not a joke, apart from blood, he probably has no values in common with them. He might have been groomed as anything. I watch too many movies. grin grin grin
You are right
My thought exactly
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by bennito: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
My mistake.
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Gotta be Ghana
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by ovieigho(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
StagethemTVee:

https://www.atinkaonline.com/fm/tag/obi-adi-mawu/

I watched Ghana closely and see how they hold unto their local language closely

But Nigerians will be forming “phonetic “
E ma Gbon
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by GodShowmemercy(f): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Aladdin1:
This can never happen in Nigeria.dna test ke! who cares about a child that has been missing for 18yrs? nigeria is so disjointed and topsy turvy.i rejoice for the long lost child and his new lost but found family.
Smh just Shut up angry[

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by stanliwise(m): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
StagethemTVee:
They should be careful and do a thorugh psychological and background check on the guy. 18 years not a joke, apart from blood, he probably has no values in common with them. He might have been groomed as anything. I watch too many movies. grin grin grin
Aside the movie you are not far from reality. He only share bloodline with them and nothing more than the recent event. A lot of things should be put into consideration.
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Crochet: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ghana oh
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by stanliwise(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
StreetFight:

I think this poster too got missing some twenty years ago and in the process lost his Brain and his Senses.
he wasn’t missing, his brain was what was missing and till now no one has found it. Probably in one calabash now.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by ofiko123(m): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
Wonders will never end..
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by aghap51(m): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ijebulogic:
Bitter Sweet Victory. They just invited a stranger into their house. A 20 year old man who has lived with a Fetish priest for 18 years is not a "normal brother"

Pray you don’t experience it, if you are the father, I bet u, you will gladly accept him.
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Brunicekid(m): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Maybe a ritualist took him to be used for sacrifice and the juju man 'fell in love' with him and decided to adopt him.

But how come a 20 year old is looking like 30?
He has suffered... Some experiences makes one look older... Make God dey help us.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by papalumi29(m): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
albertatrina:
You just report news with no location whatsoever undecided

Read the headline, you aren’t paying close attention.
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
Then your real family is rich,,,,lol paradise
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Ayo081(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
Omo same thing for my mother side. E be like movie when one cam back after > 30 years, fews weeks to lockdown shocked cheesy
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by pelumi67(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Maybe a ritualist took him to be used for sacrifice and the juju man 'fell in love' with him and decided to adopt him.

Most of the ppl that are too fetish they quickly old
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by ajl: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rucheen:
Quack report. where did it happen, who and/or what detained him,how he was found,is he stable?

If na Naija he go be a tight native doctor

You all can't read. Few keep asking where it happened even though it's stated clearly in the story. Go back to re-read the story.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by aghap51(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
Crenzywilliams:
It takes courage to do what he did...now they are going to be strangers to each other, how does he relate with a family he's not had any relationship with for over 18years, real deep and difficulty.

My uncle was introduced to his father (my grandpa) when he was 32. His mother was three months pregnant wen she left my grandpa. My grandpa suspected she was pregnant bfor she left. Exactly 6months time, the news that she had given birth came. They brought the full grown man who was already married when he was 32. Since then, we have been living happily togeda. Don’t under estimate the power of blood. Trust me, a month is too long for him to gel with his family

2 Likes

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by pelumi67(m): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
Justdogood:
Dont know what to say. If i should say wow, or say just another script from Nollywood abi Ghollywood.
Africa no gree us know who is who again. Not to talk of African bloggers. Believe them at your own peril.
Its happening for real man!!! Not everything be WOODS.
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
pelumi67:

Most of the ppl that are too fetish they quickly old
My Gee don't generalise fetish people with your lame and poor observation.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
But how come a 20 year old is looking like 30? [/quote] I wonder o
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Crenzywilliams(m): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
aghap51:

My uncle was introduced to his father (my grandpa) when he was 32. His mother was three months pregnant wen she left my grandpa. My grandpa suspected she was pregnant bfor she left. Exactly 6months time, the news that she had given birth came. They brought the full grown man who was already married when he was 32. Since then, we have been living happily togeda. Don’t under estimate the power of blood. Trust me, a month is too long for him to gel with his family
Deep

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by emmnprince(m): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
Aladdin1:
This can never happen in Nigeria.dna test ke! who cares about a child that has been missing for 18yrs? nigeria is so disjointed and topsy turvy.i rejoice for the long lost child and his new lost but found family.

It can happen in Nigeria. Remove that word, "never" in your head. Because you have not heard of, or witness it, doesn't mean it can never happen, or it hasn't happened in Nigeria. People still do DNA test in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Nmezor(f): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
Aka chukwu is involved
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by LINTUNE(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
stanliwise:
Aside the movie you are not far from reality. He only share bloodline with them and nothing more than the recent event. A lot of things should be put into consideration.
killing eve comes to mind
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by maximus4455(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:

He has been eating good sacrifices
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Olawalelead(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Mascot57:
I can't believe it.. God is great..
Great indeed...
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
Katanko:
[s] I am Katanko a.k.a. sweetgoodie,hushpapy [/s]
I know bro.I'll soon ban you again when am done having fun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.