Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 (88930 Views)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by vRendoh(m): 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
StagethemTVee:
They should be careful and do a thorugh psychological and background check on the guy. 18 years not a joke, apart from blood, he probably has no values in common with them. He might have been groomed as anything. I watch too many movies. grin grin grin

very kwarect Bro
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by LZAA: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
Iceberg3:
Thank God for him.
1st thing 1st,who are the mining industrialists that kidnapped him for apparent rituals?
LZAA I need answers.

Btw,Ghana got sexxy girls sha.looks like one yaff "kidnapped'' him already
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Temysteve(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
StagethemTVee:
They should be careful and do a thorugh psychological and background check on the guy. 18 years not a joke, apart from blood, he probably has no values in common with them. He might have been groomed as anything. I watch too many movies. grin grin grin
Forget movie, na true talk
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by alizma: 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kingscee:
Ebi like say that country no be Nigeria the ZOO, if na zoogeria especially the south western side, those skull miners for don use the innocent boy do pepper soup
The memory is still fresh of those people in this country that make such pepper soup. Before you make such comment on a platform like this, find out the history of your people first. What you take as a joke against other tribe may be the reality of your lineage/tribe. Be guided
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by tonididdy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
This one na advertisement for the show.

Thanks we don' know the time and the station.

Next....
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by miketayo(m): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
Doesn't look 20
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Chochovini: 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Maybe a ritualist took him to be used for sacrifice and the juju man 'fell in love' with him and decided to adopt him.

But how come a 20 year old is looking like 30?
. IN Fact, like 35/40.
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by ababagaruba: 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
how he fit still take remember road to his house
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Callhimfreeman: 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
paulolee:
good...what a very touching and emotional story and i thankGOD dt he was finally found..
i keep telling people that for someone to be dead mayb in an accident or during a war is somehow better than for the person to be declared missing and i have my reasons..
a scenario happened in my school back then in early 2000 when we were in jss2, our teacher back then asked the professions of our parents and how many years they have been on the work...
there was a special case of guy named chuks dt always goes mute on the said question and when asked he said his dad was a soldier and he died in the line of duty many years ago
and another case of an efe guy dt said his dad was once a soldier too but returned after several missions and suddenly started behaving metally unbalanced and on a said date he jus went out of his ous and never came back, and they have been searching for him for years...
we pitied both cases but in my mind i kept thinking, is it not better for him to be dead and buried and forgotten than to be searching, believing and hoping for his return for decades

I like the end of your film
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Chochovini: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
Tonimax:
Chai grin grin
Abeg who knows if dangote has a lost son
My body is doing me like I'm one of the dangotes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
. Lolssssss see reasoning..... Ok, to burst your bubble, none of Dangote‘s child has been/is missing. (smile).

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by brightology3: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Maybe a ritualist took him to be used for sacrifice and the juju man 'fell in love' with him and decided to adopt him.

na suffer cause am.
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Neddyogu(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
And Grandma Diana Collison had to wait a whopping 18yrs for the bad label to fall off! Too sad. What if she had died without this vindication? Na so she for carry bad name and heavy heart go yonder.
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Neddyogu(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:

U expect babalawo pikin to fresh?
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by AristocraticMe: 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
StagethemTVee:
You are correct.
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by GospelAkede: 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
https://mino.notjustok.com/track/450157/new-procaimer-miracle-signs-wonders

Finally is out glory be to God
Miracle Signs & Wonders
Click on the link below to download it for free.

https://mino.notjustok.com/track/450157/new-procaimer-miracle-signs-wonders

#Miracle #Signs and Wonders #Deliverace #Healing #RCCG #LFC #Gospel

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
Eeyah, this was a touching story
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Tonysmith4sure(m): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
This is how Ghanaian movies ends[b][/b][b][/b]
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by jojothaiv(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Tayo Fasoyinu will be back home some day, this I believe in Jesus name.

AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by VirginFinder: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Only GOD Ccan Ddo this
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Litmus: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
Aladdin1:
This can never happen in Nigeria.dna test ke! who cares about a child that has been missing for 18yrs? nigeria is so disjointed and topsy turvy.i rejoice for the long lost child and his new lost but found family.

Why dont you leave Nigeria out of it and speak of Ghana or speak of what you know in relation to your family, close friends and at most your village?
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by goldenchild03: 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
Location Pls?
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by samvega: 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
DNA test neccesarry
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Drizzy5001(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Abeg this one is above 30, see him beards and strong face Kai, I disagree undecided

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by OBTOREPA(m): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
AristocraticMe:
You are correct.
AristocraticMe:
You are correct.
That guy don pass 20years abeg.
Abi na football age?
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by ahnie: 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
Seun pls cuff this entity I really think he has a chronic mental condition.he has been harrassing a whole lot of people since morning.
Even if your mods are not doing anything to place him on a ban,Mr seen I expect you to do the needful because the international community are reading these.

Cc:seun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives / What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.