Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 (88639 Views)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kingscee:
Ebi like say that country no be Nigeria the ZOO, if na zoogeria especially the south western side, those skull miners for don use the innocent boy do pepper soup
Seriously? You had to say this?
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by mimimile93: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Maybe a ritualist took him to be used for sacrifice and the juju man 'fell in love' with him and decided to adopt him.

But how come a 20 year old is looking like 30?
Poor feeding, suffering/hardship etc

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Lizzydonnah(f): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
This news brought smile to my face smiley
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Sijo01(f): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
albertatrina:
You just report news with no location whatsoever undecided

Don't mind him. He's just writing Antika Antika upandan angry
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Smartwave: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kingscee:
Ebi like say that country no be Nigeria the ZOO, if na zoogeria especially the south western side, those skull miners for don use the innocent boy do pepper soup
This is what you get when you bought a child from baby factory.
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Enemyofpeace: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
StagethemTVee:
They should be careful and do a thorugh psychological and background check on the guy. 18 years not a joke, apart from blood, he probably has no values in common with them. He might have been groomed as anything. I watch too many movies. grin grin grin
enemy of progress
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Zmbcopy: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
grin
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by izibili44: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kingscee:
confirm. The man is from Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Jadeng: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
StagethemTVee:
They should be careful and do a thorugh psychological and background check on the guy. 18 years not a joke, apart from blood, he probably has no values in common with them. He might have been groomed as anything. I watch too many movies. grin grin grin

Nollywood Movies ... I am sure..
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by michoim(m): 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Wonderful
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by realstars: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Crenzywilliams:
It takes courage to do what he did...now they are going to be strangers to each other, how does he relate with a family he's not had any relationship with for over 18years, real deep and difficulty.
With Time He Will Blend Up With Them.
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by luluosas(m): 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Go and sit down jor. Blood they say is thicker than water
Crenzywilliams:
It takes courage to do what he did...now they are going to be strangers to each other, how does he relate with a family he's not had any relationship with for over 18years, real deep and difficulty.
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Jadeng: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
You can imagine what would have happened if there was no DNA technology available ?
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by bignero: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
fatymore:
Which country be this?

Ghana
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by masqot(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
I pity the grandma. Things happen to innocent people in this world.
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by olasaad(f): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
StagethemTVee:

Like Dynasty
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by micflo28(m): 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
Someone's prayer was working for him, surely our God Liveth
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kingscee:
Too much spite for your country. Nothing is totally bad including Nigeria. Quit giving foreigners the impression that Nigeria is all about negativity.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Ijeluv82(f): 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
Waow what a good news.
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by NigeriaB(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Maybe a ritualist took him to be used for sacrifice and the juju man 'fell in love' with him and decided to adopt him.

37 years rather..lol
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by mordred44: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
God is wonderful but d guy looks lyk 35yrs
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Aphiemy: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
please, what is the title of the movie?
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Kokaine(m): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:

Looool better suffer.

The family will just be wishing their lost brother has been with the dangote family so that their story will change. Only for an old looking juju descendant to show up. No level! They won't even want him again self.
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by LordOfTheGame: 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
Great God
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Kokaine(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
realstars:
With Time He Will Blend Up With Them.
seriouslyi don't see that happening. They will be speaking phonetics and he will start speaking jujutics

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by chinchum(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:

People of the same age don't necessarily have the same physical features, if he was part of u-20 football team, you will be screaming he is 35 years, as if you were there when he was birthed.
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by shegra58: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Mouth no go kill you tongue

Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by iammolise(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:

I wonder oh my broda... 20yrs with that hard hardened looking jaw undecided
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by mannyiyke: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
[quote author=RenaissanceGuy post=9133964

But how come a 20 year old is looking like 30? [/quote] Exactly my thought. He looks older than 20.
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by mannyiyke: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:

Exactly my thought. He looks older than 20.
Re: Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Wonderful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.