Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,167 members, 7,845,834 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Shs's Determined Despite Her Odd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shs's Determined Despite Her Odd (337 Views)

Another “at0pa” Vide0 Of Two Free SHS Students Find It's Way Online / Video Of SHS Students H0!t K!ss!g And N@ck!ng Themselves Inside Classroom / VIDEO: 4 Male And 4 Female SHS Students Caught Chopping Themselves In A Gala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shs's Determined Despite Her Odd by tayewomi(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Back then i could remember vividly there is this girl that used to be my gf back then just like a friend but we very close not dating at all,she's having parental problem her mum remarry when her dad died,so her mum has been treating her well,she doesn't provide for her back then i did most thing for her attimes and in due process she got pregnant for a dude,she's been hated by all including her mom many friends deserted her bt i just keep talking to her to forget about the mistake and move,so we lost contact since then and just this afternoon i saw her on bike waving to me,she just passed out today from NA Pop, she's in full army uniform infact i almost shed tears when i see her like shes determined despite everything,am just writing this to encourage anyone who may be in her shoe until it's over its not over,shalom
Re: Shs's Determined Despite Her Odd by Bossterfly(f): 5:49am On Jul 05, 2020
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Guys Have Any Girl Ever Ask You To Buy Her A Bible / Secretive Spouse / MUST READ: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have $ex During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.