Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Secretive Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secretive Spouse (333 Views)

Secretive Relationship: 5 (signs You Are In A Secret Relationship). / Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You / I Caught My Fiance Treating A Secretive Illness …is My Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secretive Spouse by dobrinswizzy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
What happens when you have a girlfriend or boyfriend who keep secrets from you like keeping their private life just personal to themselves, and always do things at their own covenient time even when you ask them something immediately that involves no stress at all
Re: Secretive Spouse by hashtagged(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
What happens when you have a girlfriend or boyfriend who keep secrets from you like keeping their private life just personal to themselves, and always do things at their own covenient time even when you ask them something immediately that involves no stress at all

My personal life is no concern of anyone, why must you know your bf/gf personal life
Re: Secretive Spouse by nexta007(m): 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
You don't call such a "galfnd" or "boyfnd". You must understand that people begin to share their lives when a good measure of trust has been established. Build trust. And frankly, not everyone has secrets... I also hope it's not bad secrets you intend to hear. Just allow people be and build. When you get to the stage where that information would needed, it would come...

(1) (Reply)

Finding Mr Right Or Miss Right, The Ultimate Search / Funny Wedding Calender! / 8 Things That Will Change And Challenge You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.