Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting (1036 Views)

South East Leaders Hold Economic And Security Summit In Imo State / Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting / President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by HappyNigerian: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the five states of the South East region, on Thursday, met in Abuja, the nation’s capital.

INFORM NG gathered that the meeting which lasted for an hour, from 7pm was hosted by former Senate President, Senator Ken Nnamani.

Those in attendance were: Chief Whip of the Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu; Minister of Science and Technology, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu; and Minister of Labour and Employment, Senator Chris Nwabueze Ngige.

Others were Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama and former Governor of Imo State and Senator representing Imo West Senatorial district, Senator Owelle Rochas Okorocha.

Although details of the meeting were not made public, INFORM NG, however, gathered it may not be unconnected with with APC internal affairs.

It may have also centered on how the South East geopolitical zone can reorganize itself ahead of the 2023 presidential election.

Imo State Governor, Senator Hope Uzodimma who was conspicuously absent may be attending the next meeting holding next weekend.

https://www.inform.ng/post/ndiigbo-apc-leaders-hold-close-door-meeting
Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by Asgard13: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
They did sideline the foolish Supreme Court governor

He’s a saboteur...

Hope say better go come from the meeting...
Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by Jakemedg(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Closed door meeting but what was discussed will soon be revealed in the coming days
Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by murphyibiam15(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ogbonnaya ọnụ for president 2023 cool
He has integrity and no efcc case against him
He isn't a tribalist and well educated.. A first class brain for that matter cool

2 Likes

Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by OPPPS: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
murphyibiam15:
Onu Gini?
Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by murphyibiam15(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
OPPPS:

Onu Gini?
Who else has integrity more than him
Is it that thief Kalu that stole Abia dry or that statue moulder called okorocha? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by kaycee125: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
He was in my grandfather's house Dec to consult him, he will be running for President 2023.
murphyibiam15:
He isn't a tribalist and well educated.. A first class brain for that matter cool
Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by tysontim(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hope Uzo should lead the meeting
Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by EmekaA125(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
murphyibiam15:

Who else has integrity more than him
Is it that thief Kalu that stole Abia dry or that statue moulder called okorocha? undecided

Okorocha has massive support base in the North than all the South–East top Politicians.
Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by murphyibiam15(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
EmekaA125:

Okorocha has massive support base in the North than all the South–East top Politicians.
North alone can't make anyone president that's what u guys fail to understand.. That northerners win sometimes is because the south west vote for them

Many Easterners don't like and trust okorocha because of that same northern link.. Ọnụ himself has no problem with the north and south

2 Likes

Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by murphyibiam15(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
kaycee125:
He was in my grandfather's house Dec to consult him, he will be running for President 2023.
I really wish him well.. He is a seasoned politician

Are you igbo?
Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Let no man deceive you. Igbo cannot achieve anything under APC
Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by fykes(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Without Dr Uche Ogah?
Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by kaycee125: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Yes you are my in law, I am just wearing a new clothing cheesy
murphyibiam15:

I really wish him well.. He is a seasoned politician

Are you igbo?
Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by murphyibiam15(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
kaycee125:
Yes you are my in law, I am just wearing a new clothing cheesy
Hahahahahahaha.. Chief pikko I had to go through and noticed is u.. Longest time bro.. Jookwa cheesy cheesy
Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by kaycee125: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kaa my brother, hope you are safe?
murphyibiam15:

Hahahahahahaha.. Chief pikko I had to go through and noticed is u.. Longest time bro.. Jookwa cheesy cheesy
Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by Afospecialk: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Its funny how Igbo yeebos have been slavery under PDP since 1999 and have no courage to demand for presidency but all of it suddenly they feel so entitle or under an obligation to demand for presidency under APC the so much detest with passion

Your resentfulness nd bitterness toward the top most leader the Asiwaju Jagaban is second to none yet you want to become president under his party ?

How logical is that for the son of Ojukwu?
Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by murphyibiam15(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
kaycee125:
Kaa my brother, hope you are safe?
Yes ooo.. So far so good.. Are you still in abj
Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by murphyibiam15(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Afospecialk:
[s] Its funny how Igbo yeebos have been slavery under PDP since 1999 and have no courage to demand for presidency but all of it suddenly they feel so entitle or under an obligation to demand for presidency under APC the so much detest with passion

Your resentfulness nd bitterness toward the top most leader the Asiwaju Jagaban is second to none yet you want to become president under his party ?

How logical is that for the son of Ojukwu?[/s]

If them attack u now u will cry of tribalism.. You're here spewing what isn't your concern

2 Likes

Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by kaycee125: 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Yes o, where are you now?
murphyibiam15:

Yes ooo.. So far so good.. Are you still in abj
Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by XXLMANDIGO: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
Let's see if one of them stand a chance in the race to 2023 cheesy
Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
murphyibiam15:

North alone can't make anyone president that's what u guys fail to understand.. That northerners win sometimes is because the south west vote for them

Many Easterners don't like and trust okorocha because of that same northern link.. Ọnụ himself has no problem with the north and south

Liar

But u people rather vote north shud APC field yoruba in 2023

Big liars
Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
IGBOS are not interested in the Presidency
in Biafra we stand. if the like, they should also have closed windows meeting.
God bless mazi nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
EmekaA125:

No more than kalu ...kalu is a northern boy to the core
Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Afospecialk:
Its funny how Igbo yeebos have been slavery under PDP since 1999 and have no courage to demand for presidency but all of it suddenly they feel so entitle or under an obligation to demand for presidency under APC the so much detest with passion

How logical is that for the son of Ojukwu?

Is there any PDP member in that meeting ?
Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by murphyibiam15(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
kaycee125:
Yes o, where are you now?
I de kd but I de enter abj next week Friday to go the next day afternoon
Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by kaycee125: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
No problem my brother, we go relate soon.
murphyibiam15:

I de kd but I de enter abj next week Friday to go the next day afternoon
Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by ProWalker: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
murphyibiam15:

How many of you will vote for him if PDP presents Peter Obi?
Re: Ndi'igbo APC Leaders Hold Close Door Meeting by murphyibiam15(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
kaycee125:
No problem my brother, we go relate soon.
Is aiite

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Npower Batch A And B Protest Today In Abuja / How Bokoharam Started In NE And How ESN Is Going In The SE / Ambazonia and Biafra joint Press briefing. 9/4/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.