Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

What Could Make A Lady Respect Secretly But Disrespect Publicly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Make A Lady Respect Secretly But Disrespect Publicly? (695 Views)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Make A Lady Respect Secretly But Disrespect Publicly? by ojietu: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2011
what could make a lady respect her guy when its just the two of them but always disrespect him in public?
Re: What Could Make A Lady Respect Secretly But Disrespect Publicly? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2011
LMAO She is obviously trying to embarrass you. Or she is trying to tell you something indirectly lmfao.

She is a dangerous snake. She play the good girl later on so that you do nothing abt it, I'm laughing abt this, but it ain't funny at all.
You better put a stop to it. (I know this story is abt u)
Re: What Could Make A Lady Respect Secretly But Disrespect Publicly? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2011
^^^ you always know too much lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
@ topic ,she needs you to prove to her that you are the man,so do that in any way you but dont lay your hands on her (hate that with a passion)
Re: What Could Make A Lady Respect Secretly But Disrespect Publicly? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2011
^^^why should you prove to her (in public) what she already know about you (in private)?

@poster
- misplaced pride
- show off
- peer pressure
- shame
Re: What Could Make A Lady Respect Secretly But Disrespect Publicly? by maclatunji: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2011
The girl dey front and is not a good material for your future and good health.
Re: What Could Make A Lady Respect Secretly But Disrespect Publicly? by Kend1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2011
She has not got what she wants, I mean the man she gives indoor-respect is not the type she wants so doesn't want to show that she is proud him(of course she is not). Make a U-TURN man. sad shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I'm In A Dilemma / Money In Romance/love / Is It A Good Idea For People To Disclose Their Ex To Their Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.