Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Money In Romance/love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money In Romance/love (691 Views)

How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker / Why Do Very Smart (intellectual) People Suck In Romance? / Office Romance: Love It Or Leave It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money In Romance/love by Phate07(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2011
MONEY IN ROMANCE.

Why is love so much about how much money one has?

Is it possible to love someone without money? And be able to meaningfully prove that? Without being loaded?

Re: Money In Romance/love by 190: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2011
Another autocraphic question from the stables of a mad man undecided
Re: Money In Romance/love by upendo98(f): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2011
No Money No Honey!!
grin grin grin grin

Okay start stoning am out of here.

Money Made Man Mad.
lipsrsealed
Re: Money In Romance/love by MMM2(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2011
guyz pls if u dont have money 4 Womanliness,
then lux soap should be ur no1 GF. kiss
Re: Money In Romance/love by 190: 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2011
M M M:

guyz pls if u dont have money 4 bleep,
then lux soap should be your no1 GF. kiss

works like fire cool cool
Re: Money In Romance/love by Phate07(m): 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^^Has your cyclic idiocy started again? undecided
Re: Money In Romance/love by iice(f): 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2011
Who no like berra thing. Berra thing being subjective. . .
Re: Money In Romance/love by Mynd44: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2011
M M M:

guyz pls if u dont have money 4 bleep,
then lux soap should be your no1 GF. kiss

Perfectly said
Re: Money In Romance/love by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2011
@poster
YES its possible, it all depends on where you live and the type of women you meet.
Re: Money In Romance/love by Phate07(m): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^But aren't they all gold diggers?

Only few are not.
Re: Money In Romance/love by Nobody: 4:51am On Jun 24, 2011
^^ how can you say that? yes many are but a lot aint. . . . . . . . . .
if the women you meet ALL are GD then i will say that the problem must be where you meet these babes or how you approach them. . . . . . . . . . . either way it doesnt really matter if they are GD or not, as long as you DONT PAY!

if a woman is attracted to you because of your wealth, then i am safe to say that this has NOTHING to do with love, but all to do with ashewoism.

i dont know about you but I would rather be alone than with such "pay as you go" woman who will dump you the minute A) you have no more money or B) someone with more money than you wants her.
Re: Money In Romance/love by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^ how can you say that? yes many are but a lot aint. . . . . . . . . .
if the women you meet ALL are GD then i will say that the problem must be where you meet these babes or how you approach them. . . . . . . . . . . either way it doesnt really matter if they are GD or not, as long as you DONT PAY!

if a woman is attracted to you because of your wealth, then i am safe to say that this has NOTHING  to do with love, but all to do with ashewoism.

i dont know about you but I would rather be alone than with such "pay as you go" woman who will dump you the minute A) you have no more money or B) someone with more money than you wants her.

now thats a perspective i agree with,

there can be love without money,

but understand that money is a neccesity that we all need, the presence of which makes things a bit easier.

but even then,  how much money you have has no meaning where love is concerned.

there are ladies who will still be with you for no other reason other than because they love you,

i have seen it,  infact a female friend of mine loves her boyfriend even if the guy does not appreciate her enough,

sometimes the kind of women we guys meet is actually a reflection of our poor abilities to tell the difference.

(1) (Reply)

95% Fat Ladies Are Honest / The Lies You Told,just To Get Her! / How Does She Value You? By Your Self Worth Or Net Worth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.