Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos (80357 Views)

BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag / Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by NOC1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ossimhhen21:

You must be very stupid oloshi

You opened your dirty mouth to tag another persons mum Mad.
Foolish thing, you are not happy over my comment but you derived joy in abusing other people.
Nma gi na ummumne gi ndi nwanyi wu ndi ara.
Mama iyaaa

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Happyguy201: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
the only reason SARS continue to harass youths is because they know the average Nigerian youth is weak and cant stand their grounds like this woman . she is very brave and courageous

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by masterflowx(m): 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
There is no Eco bank in Badore here. The only Eco bank around here is in Ajah Addo road near MFM.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by gentleguy1975: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
ask4double:
Typical Nigerian shallow-minded youth. Why would they shoot an unharmed civilian? Why?
And they have never done that in the past? even killing drivers because of #50!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by tot(f): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Imagine if the average Nigerian was bold enough to confront the oppressors like she was? We won't be where we are today.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by faithfull18(f): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hahahaha, my kind of person.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by ovie8200: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
Thank your star that you were not even shot woman

Do you know how stupid you sound!

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Sunnyja: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
ask4double:
Typical Nigerian shallow-minded youth. Why would they shoot an unharmed civilian? Why?
It's like you just flew into the country.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
All of you that slide in my mention to state trash may thunder fire all of you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by meobizy(f): 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nigerians are bold and courageous only on social media where writing epistles is the order of the day. In real life they go deaf, dumb and ignorant when their voices are needed.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Ample2: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
I’m not saying she should not speak up, she should thankful that she was not even shot if you know how sarz wicked
Shoot an Ex Governor's daughter? Impossible. That SARS will just rot in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by skyhighweb(m): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
i thought they posted a bla bla bla dos n don't for sars of recent
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by micflo28(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
But did they demand money from her or the boys. We all know that the police have the right to stop any vehicle for search, why do they get abused for doing this simple job? If money was forcefully demanded, she can provide proof

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
Look at these animals shouting on top of each other without a mask and proper social distancing cool cool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Newboss(m): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Davidganna10:
I was embrassed and perplexed the way Nigeria youths that couldn't stand up to demand Justice for SARS unjust and inhumane treatment pelted upon them, where the ones making jest of her on twitter.

Then you ask your self how this Nation will make any progress?, when the youths are more consigned with the amount of likes and followers the garner on social media.

You do realize those SARS guys are part of the so called Nigerian youths?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Fidelcashboy: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
fear fear....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Antichristus: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
yinkus6750:
Aunty Kemi, take it easy o.
SARS are no respecter of person.
Don't be too bold and confrontational.
Only the living can defend themselves.
A word is enough for the wise

Dindinrin defend yourself and stop being treated like a pariah in your own country. Stand up for your right.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by luckyz4rea(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:

Are you one of those uniform men that believe they must be loosed with their guns?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Simplecity(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
incogni2o:
Nairaland.

Yesterday's News Today
E be like nta grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by chatinent: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Cool.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Bluntemperor: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Phenomenal16:
This woman eh
and what is wrong with her? we need people like Aunty Kemi,to put our leaders and mumu followers into shape.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by sammirano: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Shes just tolling with the illiterates, they don't know the next thing to do. This is not the time to lose your job.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by ruggedtimi(m): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
Brandonx:
One thing I admire about her is her confidence.
she knows it will trend....so those police are in for a ride
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
I’m not saying she should not speak up, she should thankful that she was not even shot if you know how sarz wicked

She’s not a nobody or a suspicious character. They can’t try such. Their craze no reach her own especially when Ure on the right side of the law.

Yahoo boys have messed up our societal systems. Artist, doctor and creative minds can’t act freely without being wrongly labeled yahoo boys and the stupid police are abusing their powers in knowing who and how to interrogate. It’s terrible
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Legalese(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
Shot for speaking to a fellow citizen. Are you ok?
Possiblegee:
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
no body even noticed that they started changing the narratives that u are harassing the police officers and started recording so that they can really deal with her in quote.
And another person said leave her alone oo, and the officer said, do you know her? he said thats a governor's daughter ooo..
Am sure hearing that, they will shiver a bit.
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Maliqcious: 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
obembet:

Please don't try that with SARS in your area o
Oga shut up na ghost dem be abi i be yahoo boy.. If them ask me question i answer simple
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by praiseneo(m): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
Aunty kemi spin 360 degree
Abija and fadeyi oloro style
Opapaparada trips grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Princedapace(m): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
MasterRahl:
I understand you though. The police force needs a total reform. This begins by ensuring that only educated folks are recruited into the force. There are too many SS3 boys in the force, and their mentality is very low.

Nigeria as whole needs total reform!

Go to companies and see how employers abuse and break all labour laws..

Landlords abuse and break laws

Tenants abuse and break laws

Politicians break laws

Nigeria should be sold back to the British

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
Princedapace:

Nigeria as whole needs total reform!

Go to companies and see how employers abuse and break all labour laws..

Landlords abuse and break laws

Tenants abuse and break laws

Politicians break laws

Nigeria should be sold back to the British
We have a very long way to go. Really long. But nothing is impossible though.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by blackslayer: 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
i will say this again. everyone in Nigeria has one form of undiagnosed mental disorder....Just because you don't know you are crazy doesn't mean you're not crazy. As a matter of fact crazy people don't know they are crazy...thats why they are crazy to begin with!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by perdollar(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
SARS marry aunty Kemi. lol. very interesting. I wonder who go smoke weed pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) / I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.