Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Extremism And Terrorism-islam's View(3) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Extremism And Terrorism-islam's View(3) (128 Views)

Extremism And Terrorism-islam's View(4) / Extremism And Terrorism-islam's View(part 2) / Extremism And Terrorism-the View Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extremism And Terrorism-islam's View(3) by jimohidris848(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
All praise is due to Allah,the Lord of the universe.May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon the Holy Prophet Muhammad,and all other Prophets and Messengers.
This article is meant to provide clearifications on if Islam is an extreme religion,and if the Messenger(S.A.W)is a rapist,tyrannist as claimed by some.This particular set of people have went ahead to quote Qur'anic verses to serve as their evidence without understanding the context of reason of revelation of this particular verses,without also reading verses before or after these verses.They have also gone ahead to quote 'hadith' which is the word of the Prophet without understanding the subject of the matter being discussed before jumping to conclusions.This set of people have also highlighted some parts of the lifetime of the Prophet as their evidence without seeking clearifications on what was the reason why the Prophet took certain actions and said certain words.Now let begin to make clearifications on their submissions:
1.They said that Allah(S.W.T) has ordered muslims to rape slaves or have sex with them-Let me state clearly that Allah(S.W.T)has prohibited having sex with a woman whom you are not married to.i.e marriage comes before sex.Q17:32 states as I quote the translation "Do not even approach fornication or adultery for it is an outrageous act and an evil way".Now what is the punishment for furnication and adultery,every good student of knowledge should know that there is a difference between fornication and adultery which I won't be stating.The above is the punishment is for committing fornication as stated in Q24:2 as I quote "A fornicator and fornicatress,each of them should be beaten 100 lashes of rod and do not pity them in the religion of Allah if you(all) believe in Allah and the last day".Now ,I know this guys will argue that ;but there are some Qur'anic verses that permits fornication and adultery.Let me quickly state the punishment for committing adultery is stoning either of the adultrer or adultress or both as investigation may permit with evidence from an abrogated Qur'anic verse which states as I quote "A marrid man and married woman,if anyone of them commits adultery ,stone them".I repeat;this is an abrogated Qur'anic verse which will always serve as evidence.Only students and scholars of Islamic studies who have deep knowledge about Islam can comprehend and this law is in effection in shariah courts,mind you shariah laws and courts are meant for muslims only.That is the condition for implementing shariah law in any territory in Islam,so no need for the objection of implementation of shariah by non-muslums.
Some of the verses that these set of people quotes are as folllows with clearifications on them:
a.Q23:6"Except from their wives or those that their right hands possess,for indeed,they will not be blamed".Now the verse before;Q23:5"And those who guard their private parts "
b.Q4:24" And also forbidden to you are all married women (muhsanat) except those women whom your right hands have come to possess (as a result of war). 44 This is Allah's decree and it is binding upon you. But it is lawful for you to seek out all women except these, offering them your wealth and the protection of wedlock rather than using them for the unfettered satisfaction of lust. And in exchange of what you enjoy by marrying them pay their bridal-due as an obligation. But there is no blame on you if you mutually agree to alter the settlement after it has been made. Surely Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise".Now let take a look at the verse before this one,that is definitely Q4:23"
Forbidden to you are your mothers,34 your daughters, 35 your sisters, 36 your father's sisters and your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters and your sister's daughters, 37 your milk-mothers, your milk-sisters, 38 the mothers of your wives, 39 and the stepdaughters - who are your foster-children, 40 born of your wives with whom you have consummated the marriage; but if you have not consummated the marriage with them, there will be no blame upon you (if you marry their daughters).
It is also forbidden for you to take the wives of the sons who have sprung from your loins 41 and to take two sisters together in marriage, 42 although what is past is past. Surely Allah is All-Forgiving, All-Compassionate".In Q4:23,Allah (S.W.T)was stating to muslim men those they are prohibited from marrying or having sex with and continued in Q4:24 where He mentioned except those that your right hands possess(female war captives) and this are with rules and conditions which I will highlight in my next article.
Re: Extremism And Terrorism-islam's View(3) by jimohidris848(m): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2020
jimohidris848:
All praise is due to Allah,the Lord of the universe.May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon the Holy Prophet Muhammad,and all other Prophets and Messengers.
This article is meant to provide clearifications on if Islam is an extreme religion,and if the Messenger(S.A.W)is a rapist,tyrannist as claimed by some.This particular set of people have went ahead to quote Qur'anic verses to serve as their evidence without understanding the context of reason of revelation of this particular verses,without also reading verses before or after these verses.They have also gone ahead to quote 'hadith' which is the word of the Prophet without understanding the subject of the matter being discussed before jumping to conclusions.This set of people have also highlighted some parts of the lifetime of the Prophet as their evidence without seeking clearifications on what was the reason why the Prophet took certain actions and said certain words.Now let begin to make clearifications on their submissions:
1.They said that Allah(S.W.T) has ordered muslims to rape slaves or have sex with them-Let me state clearly that Allah(S.W.T)has prohibited having sex with a woman whom you are not married to.i.e marriage comes before sex.Q17:32 states as I quote the translation "Do not even approach fornication or adultery for it is an outrageous act and an evil way".Now what is the punishment for furnication and adultery,every good student of knowledge should know that there is a difference between fornication and adultery which I won't be stating.The above is the punishment is for committing fornication as stated in Q24:2 as I quote "A fornicator and fornicatress,each of them should be beaten 100 lashes of rod and do not pity them in the religion of Allah if you(all) believe in Allah and the last day".Now ,I know this guys will argue that ;but there are some Qur'anic verses that permits fornication and adultery.Let me quickly state the punishment for committing adultery is stoning either of the adultrer or adultress or both as investigation may permit with evidence from an abrogated Qur'anic verse which states as I quote "A marrid man and married woman,if anyone of them commits adultery ,stone them".I repeat;this is an abrogated Qur'anic verse which will always serve as evidence.Only students and scholars of Islamic studies who have deep knowledge about Islam can comprehend and this law is in effection in shariah courts,mind you shariah laws and courts are meant for muslims only.That is the condition for implementing shariah law in any territory in Islam,so no need for the objection of implementation of shariah by non-muslums.
Some of the verses that these set of people quotes are as folllows with clearifications on them:
a.Q23:6"Except from their wives or those that their right hands possess,for indeed,they will not be blamed".Now the verse before;Q23:5"And those who guard their private parts "
b.Q4:24" And also forbidden to you are all married women (muhsanat) except those women whom your right hands have come to possess (as a result of war). 44 This is Allah's decree and it is binding upon you. But it is lawful for you to seek out all women except these, offering them your wealth and the protection of wedlock rather than using them for the unfettered satisfaction of lust. And in exchange of what you enjoy by marrying them pay their bridal-due as an obligation. But there is no blame on you if you mutually agree to alter the settlement after it has been made. Surely Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise".Now let take a look at the verse before this one,that is definitely Q4:23"
Forbidden to you are your mothers,34 your daughters, 35 your sisters, 36 your father's sisters and your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters and your sister's daughters, 37 your milk-mothers, your milk-sisters, 38 the mothers of your wives, 39 and the stepdaughters - who are your foster-children, 40 born of your wives with whom you have consummated the marriage; but if you have not consummated the marriage with them, there will be no blame upon you (if you marry their daughters).
It is also forbidden for you to take the wives of the sons who have sprung from your loins 41 and to take two sisters together in marriage, 42 although what is past is past. Surely Allah is All-Forgiving, All-Compassionate".In Q4:23,Allah (S.W.T)was stating to muslim men those they are prohibited from marrying or having sex with and continued in Q4:24 where He mentioned except those that your right hands possess(female war captives) and this are with rules and conditions which I will highlight in my next article.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Singers Were Mentored By CHRIST? / Adam Vs Eve / God’s Light In Man - Pastor Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.