Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Pictures Of Some Ladies With Curvy Shapes And Biggest Behinds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Some Ladies With Curvy Shapes And Biggest Behinds (5189 Views)

9 Different Shapes And Sizes Of A Woman Vagina As Reveled By Doctors (photos) / “I Got It From My Mama” Endowed Teenage Girl With Curvy Backside Says (photos) / Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Some Ladies With Curvy Shapes And Biggest Behinds by Joychem: 2:52am On Jul 04, 2020
There’s no point saying that African women are undeniably the most endowed, in the whole world. They are being created in a special and perfect way such that even white men desire to have them. They are all over the whole of Africa, although there are nations that are populated with them than others.

See more @:https://naijapeeps.com.ng/pictures-of-some-ladies-with-curvy-shapes-and-biggest-behinds/

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Some Ladies With Curvy Shapes And Biggest Behinds by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 04, 2020
Oke mkpi �grin
Re: Pictures Of Some Ladies With Curvy Shapes And Biggest Behinds by tillaman(m): 4:43am On Jul 04, 2020
Baca
Re: Pictures Of Some Ladies With Curvy Shapes And Biggest Behinds by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 04, 2020
For early Momoh undecided
Re: Pictures Of Some Ladies With Curvy Shapes And Biggest Behinds by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 04, 2020
Rubbish, visit SBBWAFRICA on instagram and see the biggest and curviest backsides all over the world.
Re: Pictures Of Some Ladies With Curvy Shapes And Biggest Behinds by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2020
k
Re: Pictures Of Some Ladies With Curvy Shapes And Biggest Behinds by doggedfighter(f): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
Fokosobo:
Rubbish, visit SBBWAFRICA on instagram and see the biggest and curviest backsides over the world.
No doubt you have seen it all

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Cum But She Insisting I Impregnated Her / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 / Excited! I Finally Did 300 Rounds Of This!! (pics Ins)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.