Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You (7722 Views)

Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls, Sad But True (pictures) / Funny But True Facts You Shouldn't Ignore in Your Romance Life / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by offset67(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
khengxlei:
na u be their king grin
you are a mumu boy
Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by offset67(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
khengxlei:
na u be their king grin
you are a mumu boy
Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
kollinskollins:
29) the king cobra is about 17ft long. It can stretch its body up to 7ft from the ground looking a man in the eyes.
like it'll have to look in a man's eye before stretching
Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
mankan2k7:
Very educative

Dead people can have goosebumps. This shock me.

Unfortunately something like this don't make front page.
what sort of thread does. And does it automatically hits fpsad
Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Jermaineayo:
I don't get no. 23
the heart does stops when sneezing cos when sneezing you tighten the heart muscles...and it is said that one dies for a sec when sneezing buh im not really sure..u could browse it tho
Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by boniga(m): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
khengxlei:

i dey post creepy stuff this nite wink

I love posts like this and dont forget to tag me in that CREEPY POST later

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by Karlifate: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
khengxlei:

21. February used to be the last month of the year, which is why it has the shortest number of days.
This is true in a wierd way.
19 Feb. - 20 Mar. is the last month in the Astrology calendar.

2 Likes

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by Bornfool(m): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
24 Nigeria is d only country that you will see a full time scammer

2 Likes

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by ugbede69(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
please what's the meaning of goose bumps

2 Likes

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by Bluezy13(m): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
ugbede69:
please what's the meaning of goose bumps

That thing that shows on your skin especially when there is extreme cold or you are scared just like the skin of a chicken after the feathers are plucked.

Formally,
"Goose bumps are the bumps on a person's skin at the base of body hairs which may involuntarily develop when a person is tickled, cold or experiencing strong emotions such as fear, euphoria or sexual arousal. The formation of goose bumps in humans under stress is considered to be a vestigial reflex."
Source: Google.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by ugbede69(m): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bluezy13:

That thing that shows on your skin especially when there is extreme cold or you are scared just like the skin of a chicken after the feathers are plucked.

Formally,
"Goose bumps are the bumps on a person's skin at the base of body hairs which may involuntarily develop when a person is tickled, cold or experiencing strong emotions such as fear, euphoria or sexual arousal. The formation of goose bumps in humans under stress is considered to be a vestigial reflex."
Source: Google.
thanks for the knowledge sir, I really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
boniga:

I love posts like this and dont forget to tag me in that CREEPY POST later
i would have love to post it now buh fear no gree me
Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by Blessed13(m): 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
Wonderful post still trying to remember zaza's voice shaa

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
Blessed13:
Wonderful post still trying to remember zaza's voice shaa
zazu is the blue bird that advices simba on royal protocol

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by Kissiemu(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nna men!

This is very interested.

I would like to die in Amsterdam. Who can take me there?

2 Likes

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 12:06am On Jul 05, 2020
Kissiemu:
Nna men!
This is very interested.
I would like to die in Amsterdam. Who can take me there?
shey na the poem u want make dem recite for you abi na Amsterdam u just wan gogrin

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by Kissiemu(m): 12:09am On Jul 05, 2020
khengxlei:

shey na the poem u want make dem recite for you abi na Amsterdam u just wan gogrin
Nna men!

Put hand for yansh n put yansh for hand no be the same thing?

Nna men.. grin

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2020
Kissiemu:
Nna men!
Put hand for yansh n put yansh for hand no be the same thing?
Nna men.. grin
wisdom wan finish you gringrin

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by Kissiemu(m): 12:20am On Jul 05, 2020
khengxlei:

wisdom wan finish you gringrin
Nna men!... what can a niggah do?
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by gift2xl: 12:56am On Jul 05, 2020
This should have been on Education, not Romance op.

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by typicalgamer(m): 1:27am On Jul 05, 2020
25 is false

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by ruggedtimi(m): 5:19am On Jul 05, 2020
Old facts

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 5:23am On Jul 05, 2020
gift2xl:
This should have been on Education, not Romance op.
yea..but i just love this sectionsmiley

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 5:27am On Jul 05, 2020
typicalgamer:
25 is false
please huncle u could explain more for us on how false it issmiley
Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by JOACHINpedro: 6:44am On Jul 05, 2020
Snail part got me cool
I also heard when you pluck out their eyes, a new one grows back. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by typicalgamer(m): 6:47am On Jul 05, 2020
khengxlei:

please huncle u could explain more for us on how false it issmiley

Bro I've seen so many instances when people do sneeze during deep sleeps so I'm not understanding this

Both adults and babies

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 6:50am On Jul 05, 2020
(@JOACHINpedro) ah swr that unplugging own shock me
Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 6:55am On Jul 05, 2020
typicalgamer:

Bro I've seen so many instances when people do sneeze during deep sleeps so I'm not understanding this

Both adults and babies
huncle you cannot cough or sneeze in a deep sleep,in order to cough/sneeze,your body must enter a state of wakefulnesswink
Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by boniga(m): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2020
khengxlei:

i would have love to post it now buh fear no gree me

Which fear bro NL bot or what

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 7:10am On Jul 05, 2020
boniga:

Which fear bro NL bot or what
ah wih do it tunite;10:00pm wink
Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by boniga(m): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2020
khengxlei:

ah wih do it tunite;10:00pm wink

Fear don dey catch you before you post the stuff sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by typicalgamer(m): 8:20am On Jul 05, 2020
khengxlei:

huncle you cannot cough or sneeze in a deep sleep,in order to cough/sneeze,your body must enter a state of wakefulnesswink

Chairman no speak parables for Me

I get family. Na you won Tell me what I've seen in more than one occasion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy And Curvy Lady Selling Cocoa On The Street Of Accra Causes Problem Online | / How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years / My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.