Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You (7883 Views)

Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls, Sad But True (pictures) / Funny But True Facts You Shouldn't Ignore in Your Romance Life / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2020
typicalgamer:

Chairman no speak parables for Me

I get family. Na you won Tell me what I've seen in more than one occasion
huncle sowie o
Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by Emarvel(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 9:47am On Jul 05, 2020
boniga:

Fear don dey catch you before you post the stuff sef cheesy
dis one no even shake me grin

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2020
Emarvel:
Nice one
bruhda tankiu grin
Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by kudusman(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2020
cool no 27 wss really shocking nd kind ov funny ;Dcool no 27 wss really shocking nd kind ov funny

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by JFT24(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2020
That No7 tho

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2020
You will explain no 7 cause I disagree with you grin

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by Torie8(f): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
khengxlei:

when you first read the passage did you observe the double 'the'?
Oh my gosh do you know I had to go back to see that there was a second"the". I think now I believe.

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by typicalgamer(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
khengxlei:

huncle sowie o

No be fight na bro

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
typicalgamer:

No be fight na bro
fight na something
Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
JFT24:
That No7 tho
u could browse it...its true
Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by typicalgamer(m): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
khengxlei:

fight na something

Lol funny guy

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by SavageResponse(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
khengxlei:
1.the medical name for a butt crack is 'intergluteal cleft'

2.people can suffer from a psychological disorder called boanthropy that makes them believe that they are a cow.they try to live their life as a cow.

3.a duel between three people is actually called a truel.

4.the two tiny holes drilled in every BIC pen is to ensure that the air pressure is the same both inside and outside the pen,which helps the ink flow to the tip.

5.in south Korea there is an emergency number (113) to report spies.

6.the process by which bread toast is called the 'maillard reaction'

7.snails have 14,000 teeth and some can even kill you.

8.the human nose can remember 50,000 different scents.

9.the television was invented only two years after the invention of sliced bread.

10.bull frogs do not sleep

11.eight of the ten largest statues in the world are of Buddhas.

12.in 2015,a silver coin with superman on the heads side was made which is a legal tender in Canada.there was only 350,000 produced.

13.tigers have stripped skin not just furs,the stripes are like fingerprints and no two tigers have the same pattern.

14.if you die in Amsterdam with no next of Kin,family or friends to prepare funeral or mourn over the body,a poet will write poem for you and recite it at your funeral.

15.the hilmalayan honey bee-the largest of the honey bees-make a hallucinogenic honey that tribes collect.

16.the man who found the 5,000 year old corpse,otzi the iceman in 1991 (oldest natural European mummy)was also found dead frozen in ice in 2004.

17.sunsets on mars are blue

18.if you sneeze while travelling at 60mph your eyes are closed for an average of 50 feet.

19.if you ever stepped on the moon,your footprint would remain there forever.

20.the brain is our fattiest organ,being composed of nearly 60% fat.

21.february used to be the last month of the year,whip is why it has the shortest number of days.

22.dead people can get goose bumbs.

23.people say 'bless you' when you sneeze,because when you sneeze your heart stops for a millisecond.

24.in 2005,mark zuckerberg unsuccessfully tried to sell Facebook for $75 million.back then it was called thefacebook.

25.people dont sneeze in their sleep due to the brain shutting down the reflex.

26.rowan atkinson-also known as Mr.bean-is the voice of zaza in the lion king.

27.its kinda funny how the the human brain ignores the second 'the'

28baked beans are actually not baked but stewed

Quite educative

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pvssy Burns My Boyfriend’s D!ck Most Times – Lady Says / Reason Girls Only Show Face On Their Profile Pic ( For Finding Love Purpose) / Video Of South African Politician Having Sex With Ward Committee Member Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.