Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Oya Ladies Upload A Picture Of Your Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya Ladies Upload A Picture Of Your Husband (2329 Views)

where are the ladies? upload a picture of you in a bikini. / Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Waist Bead. / Ladies, Upload A Picture Of You In A Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oya Ladies Upload A Picture Of Your Husband by jaelz(m): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2021
So I just came across this trend on Facebook asking Nigerian ladies to upload their husbands (not boyfriends) pictures just in appreciation of their love for them. We all know that in this part of the world we men hardly get any form of love or care intended towards us.

So let the fun start

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, Onila, Farano, Mynd44 Lalasticlala Prettythicksme
Re: Oya Ladies Upload A Picture Of Your Husband by chatinent: 7:30am On Nov 06, 2021
So that some people will begin to troll them with it.

They'll rather choose electrocution than do that here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oya Ladies Upload A Picture Of Your Husband by yinkus6750(m): 7:30am On Nov 06, 2021
So that slay queens and the Chidinmas will have who to prey upon?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oya Ladies Upload A Picture Of Your Husband by money121(m): 7:32am On Nov 06, 2021
Abi
Re: Oya Ladies Upload A Picture Of Your Husband by Davash222(m): 7:32am On Nov 06, 2021
Nigerian girls and their foolish challenge every time. Tueh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oya Ladies Upload A Picture Of Your Husband by iamtardey: 7:35am On Nov 06, 2021
i dey imagine things grin
Davash222:
Nigerian girls and their foolish challenge every time. Tueh!
Re: Oya Ladies Upload A Picture Of Your Husband by dudusky007(m): 7:40am On Nov 06, 2021
Senseless topic.... joblessness is really corrupting the brain, think of how to make money ok..and when you have made money then you know how foolish this post you made is.

2 Likes

Re: Oya Ladies Upload A Picture Of Your Husband by Peace081: 7:59am On Nov 06, 2021
dudusky007:
Senseless topic.... joblessness is really corrupting the brain, think of how to make money ok..and when you have made money then you know how foolish this post you made is.
How much have you made so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oya Ladies Upload A Picture Of Your Husband by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:08am On Nov 06, 2021
Here is for anonymous
Uptill now I am still baffled and amazed how people could courageously share their pics and loved ones here.

How do u guys do it? I mean where are u getting your odechi/ otumokpo from?
Re: Oya Ladies Upload A Picture Of Your Husband by wakeupguys: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2021
Husband snatchers and home breakers them. We know una type.
Re: Oya Ladies Upload A Picture Of Your Husband by TheWolfen(m): 11:41am On Nov 06, 2021
Our darling ladies won't do it grin.
Create another topic asking men to upload pics of their wife or girlfriend. I think that would be fun
Re: Oya Ladies Upload A Picture Of Your Husband by Harrykn: 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
This our love e no go die

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oya Ladies Upload A Picture Of Your Husband by Truvelisback(m): 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
For what reason? No be everybody like show up.
Re: Oya Ladies Upload A Picture Of Your Husband by KidDarkness(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
You just want make some women find out that na second wife them be. No shock when two women upload one man picture
Re: Oya Ladies Upload A Picture Of Your Husband by Jeon(f): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
My lay husband

Re: Oya Ladies Upload A Picture Of Your Husband by Mastakija(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
I know say na males go bokuu for here grin

(1) (Reply)

This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? / #FAOF: This Is The Real Goal Of Modern FEMINISM!! (photo) / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.