Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri (38766 Views)

Tinubu Is Now More Loved Than President Buhari - Reno Omokri / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by ThatFairGuy1: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
Foolish f00l like Reno. He should come and defend his hero's wife

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by AmazingELixir: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
grin

I'm with Reno on this
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by WibusJaga: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
This is below the belt.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Geemax(f): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by NaijadrivaCars: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Behind Reno is the Nigeria Air logo that gulped 2bn Naira.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by virginboy1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
I agree
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by JohnieWalker12(m): 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hushpuppi and woodberry

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Deflames01(m): 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ok o
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by itu404(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Dis one at times he go talk sense and other time he go just talk nonsense. SMH.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by martineverest(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ashaka66:
#FreeHushpupi
same way u free those guys that stole from u?......u see how stupid some people are?.they still support criminals... hushpuppi will rot in American jail

this comment will haunt u in nearest future

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Mariangeles(f): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
This guy has been blinded by hate laslas
I swear, I'm beginning to feel sorry for him.

Imagine lamenting for close to 8years... undecided

9 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Slymonster(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
zangaozanga:
this man is very childish
He is not childish. Buhari has really scammed Nigeria. Not one promise from 2015 till now has been fulfilled

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by shumuel(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
What! This one wants to be Arrested
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by oluwasegun007(m): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Am trying not to laff..
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by AmazingELixir: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lumig:
undecided what kind of pastor ìs this for God's sake?
He'll want to call this criticism, unknowingly to him that he has been engulfed with HATRED

The claim he made is it true or not...that is what you should wrap your head around.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
Reno shud tell us something about Diezani. Im sure she’s a saint to him?

We already know who hushpuppy and Buhari are. Many of Buhari’s decisions are not even taken by him. undecided

I hate overly biased people. Who fail to reason with their common sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Captainrambo2: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lumig:
undecided what kind of pastor ìs this for God's sake?
He'll want to call this criticism, unknowingly to him that he has been engulfed with HATRED
can you disprove what he said ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
grin
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
Slymonster:

He is not childish. Buhari has really scammed Nigeria. Not one promise from 2015 till now has been fulfilled
you had the chance of voting him out 2019 besides he has not commit any crime as of now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Amotekun777: 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
ONLY in 9ja will you see a corrupt criminal accusing and making fun of fellow criminals. angry

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by PigTormentor: 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
Delusional retarded pastorprenual IDIOT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by symbianDON(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
is this one criticism or st.pid.ity? how can anyone in his sane mind compare a global fraudster to a sitting president? it is true that buhari's government has performed below par in all quarters but caution should be applied when certain statements are made. this is derogatory to say the least.

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Captainrambo2:
can you disprove what he said ?

Did JONATHAN and Diezani not scam same 200million people? undecided

Reno is a big idiot sometimes. When U are overly biased u can never see or say the truth.

This is the problem with wailers and zombies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by ledaman: 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
That's the result you get when you are filled with hatred not with logical reasoning!

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by deedan9(m): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
KikBuhari2Daura:
In his latest Master class series former Presidential media aide Reno Omokri compared the now disgraced Dubai celebrity Hushpuppi who scammed over a million people to President Buhari who he says scammed over 200 million people . In this short clip Reno described and provided detailed analysis of how Buhari scammed Nigerians. Happy Viewing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yywvLwDfvoQ

Money Heist
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Openbusiness3: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
No comment lipsrsealed Check my signature
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by ada9ja(f): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
Zico5:
Reno is very right here. Hushpuppi is a saint compared to the artrocity that Buhari and his goons are perpetrating currently. Naira is officially devalued, they are taxing everything taxable. No plans for the future. Debt profile is rising everyday. Abeg, Buhari is a calamity, a leprosy that must be avoided at all cost.

yes oooo but you are still alive and breathing but if hushpuppi drain you, guy you go commit suicide even if you get what to drain...buhari is better atleast you get sub to browse nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Benprass(m): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Buhari is worse than covid-19, Buhari is a fair lab test.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Asadujames202(m): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
Reno omokri a fugitive
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by feferity: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
Yeye they smell
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by smartograpy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
Good evening please come to come to my rescue. I am on the verge of committing suicide, hunger and frustration has been dealing with me, I am an orphan and I haven't eaten since yesterday and today's meal isn't guaranteed. I am lying hopeless with nothing to sustain myself. please send me anything so as to be able to buy food stuff. 2121 007214 zenith bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt / Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.