Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri (38791 Views)

Tinubu Is Now More Loved Than President Buhari - Reno Omokri / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by toplinetrtrend: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
desiredhome:

Lol.......if this is what you can come up with after reading my comment then you lack comprehension.....go read that comment again without sentiments and you will know I have answered your question.....,

I challenge you to point out just one thing that is not correct in what Reno said.

Every other thing you write is senseless. Focus on the message and not the messanger.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by desiredhome: 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
abd09abd:
God bless your my brother. There are some raw illiterate people on this platform that doesn't know the right from wrong yet they are claiming to know it all. Instead of them to say the truth they will be here hiding under the umbrella of religion. What was Reno contribution to this country when he was still in the government. Stupid man with stupid followers. Fools like him will be the one supporting him. What do you expect from fools than stupidity. Lemme come and be going before they started chasing me with stinking mouth odour….
Because they've allowed greed, sentiments, tribalism, religion etc to becloud their mind/thinking faculty........
Criminals parading as saints

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
I concur

In grave in Saudi Arabia but ruling Nigerians

Looking younger each year

Hushpapa is the greatest scam man
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Brushstrokes20:
SPOT ON! mr integrity my foot! undecided

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by desiredhome: 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

I challenge you to point out just one thing that is not correct in what Reno said.

Every other thing you write is senseless. Focus on the message and not the messanger.

Mtcheew
I have said it before.... Buhari is not your problem...the time and energy you use/waste in carrying Buhari's matter for head, put it into yourself by doing something meaningful, you will discover that you are your own problem.......
you are just hating someone for nothing........

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by SylvesterWinner: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
desiredhome:

Because they've allowed greed, sentiments, tribalism, religion etc to becloud their mind/thinking faculty........
Criminals parading as saints
this One loud oo

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by toplinetrtrend: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
desiredhome:

Mtcheew
I have said it before.... Buhari is not your problem...the time and energy you use/waste in carrying Buhari's matter for head, put it into yourself by doing something meaningful, you will discover that you are your own problem.......
you are just hating someone for nothing........

Oga, focus, focus, focus.

Pick out one thing that is not correct in what Reno said or shut up.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by desiredhome: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Oga, focus, focus, focus.

Pick out one thing that is not correct in what Reno said or shut up.
My friend...just go and look for one dump site and seat there......maybe your senses will come back to you......
Why should I take Reno Omokiriri talk serious grin angry grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by toplinetrtrend: 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
desiredhome:

My friend...just go and look for one dump site and seat there......maybe your senses will come back to you......

You obviously can't find anything untrue in what Reno said in that video

That's why you keep on diverting
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by desiredhome: 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

You obviously can't find anything untrue in what Reno said in that video

That's why you keep on diverting
Good for you.....no time trying to educate an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by toplinetrtrend: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
desiredhome:

Good for you.....no time trying to educate an illiterate

I guess you are too bedevilled with poverty to have data to watch the video.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Love48(f): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
U just said it all am with u ..
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by desiredhome: 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

I guess you are too bedevilled with poverty to have data to watch the video.
Lol
And why should I waste my prevcious time listening to a senseless YouTube video of a criminal called Reno Omokiriri......only criminals like you does that......

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by toplinetrtrend: 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
desiredhome:

Lol
And why should I waste my prevcious time listening to a senseless YouTube video of a criminal called Reno Omokiriri......only criminals like you does that......

Oh! Now I understand why your comment sounded stupid all along.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by tot(f): 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
MansoryMX:

You sound stupid.

Takes one to know one. Hungry politician defender, carry on, that is what your sorry life is good for.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by tot(f): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
desiredhome:

Who is Reno? Was Reno not part of the politicians that stole this country dry?
If you have active brain you will not forget so soon how Jonathan and his alleys in which Reno was active part were distributing Nigerian resources among themselves......same government that said stealing is not corruption?
You can't eat your cake and have it.......if that criminal called Reno is given Nigeria to handle for just one year can he withstand the pressure?
I'm sure people like you are supporting deziani etc......how many properties in billions do only patience Jonathan and so many past government officials have?
When you stop complaining and do the right thing, Nigeria will be better, afterall the people that are destroying this economy by looting/stealing are doing it without fear because they know that there are idiots/porverty stricken individuals that will support them
For your information, Buhari or any of the politicians are not your problem, you are the problem, the day you stand to say enough is enough and we all do the right thing then our country will be better else your your complaining is only increasing your frustrations, Because we are all hypocrites.....

Please tell them. See youths wasting the prime of their lives defending the very people who have destroyed their past, present and most likely future.

Jonathan, Buhari, Reno, Diezani, Gandollar DO NOT give a shit about your sorry lives.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by abd09abd: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

My brother please don't be angry but do you actually know what you are saying? If Reno Omokri is part of this present government, will he be saying all this and why is he not saying this when he was still part of the ruling power then? I don't seem to understand where we put our sense of reasoning sometimes when we talk. We are talking about someone that has got nothing to contribute to the masses when he was part of the past ruling power. What was his contribution when he was still with Jonathan and why is he not saying this during the Jonathan tenure. Why are you people just leaving the fact and support the fallacy uhm. Did you partake in the money that was embezzle during Jonathan tenure because I don't understand why you are supporting Reno like this when you and I both know that he isn't a saint and also when he was there he has nothing to contribute. This is just political Propaganda. He want people to see him as a good man but he is just another dirt that needs to be trashed. Please just ask yourself this question; what if Reno is part of Buhari tenure will he be saying all this about Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by toplinetrtrend: 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
abd09abd:
My brother please don't be angry but do you actually what you are saying? If Reno Omokri is part of this present government, will he be saying all this and why is he not saying this when he was still part of the ruling power then? I don't seem to understand where we put our sense of reasoning sometimes when we talk. We are talking about someone that has got nothing to contribute to the mass when he was part of the ruling power. What was his contribution when he was still with Jonathan and why is he not saying this during the Jonathan tenure. Why are you people just leaving the fact and support the fallacy uhm. Did you partake in the money that was embezzle during Jonathan tenure because I don't understand why you are supporting Reno like this when you and I both know that he isn't a saint and also when he was there he has nothing to contribute. This is just political Propaganda. He want people to see him as a good man but he is just another dirt that needs to be trashed. Please just ask yourself this question; what if Reno is part of Buhari tenure will he be saying all this about Buhari?

That isn't the issue.

The issue is the verity of what Reno said.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by abd09abd: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

That isn't the issue.

The issue is the verity of what Reno said.

The question is why is he not saying this during Jonathan tenure? There is nothing like verity in this. Once a thief is always a thief. He shouldn't be coming here to say rubbish thinking people will ignore his past doings and if people like you keep fighting for him then he will think he is doing the right thing. Lets call a spade a spade.. Lets stop supporting thief criticizing thief please. He is not a saint and he doesn't have any privilege to criticize any corrupt leader because he has been there once and he makes no difference.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by desiredhome: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
tot:

Please tell them. See youths wasting the prime of their lives defending the very people who have destroyed their past, present and most likely future.

Jonathan, Buhari, Reno, Diezani, Gandollar DO NOT give a shit about your sorry lives.

Don't mind those blind/lazy youths......They are busy fighting over crumbs(suffering and smiling)
After defending their oppressors, they will still come and be making noise, looking for who to blame........ porverty mentality....

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by authority2006(m): 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Zico5:

U are the one that need to check urself very well. Tell me the difference between ur lordship Buhari and Hushpuppi

You see? That's exactly my point about you for agreeing with Reno, another Nigerian politician. If you agree that there is no difference between Hushpuppy and Buhari, why did you agree with Reno that Hushpuppy is an angel? Think!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by authority2006(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
uniquelyspecial:

Did you actually take that literally?
[s] aahh! but ur English show say you go school na. [/s]

So you no fit apply wetin you learn for Literature?

Literally or figuratively, Hushpuppy is a criminal, nothing close to an angel even he's compared with Osama bin ladin
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by m140(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Zico5:

It's a pity, see the leader of tomorrow. I don't blame u. No wonder u can't ever speak good English.
Am writing, you said am speaking....
Bros, I know people like you , una plenty NL....
If this was your reply to my quote,,,,, nawa ooo if you really go school as you were insinuating
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Bekool(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
tot:
There is something very wrong with this Reno.

For stating the obvious truth?
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Bekool(m): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
tot:
There is something very wrong with this Reno.

For saying the obvious truth?
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
authority2006:

Literally or figuratively, Hushpuppy is a criminal, nothing close to an angel even he's compared with Osama bin ladin
I mean 'literally'.
Nobody send u correct anything
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by ifiokjohn(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
emmabest2000:
It seems that this runaway stupid coward man don't really like his currently freedom, as it stands now, his days are numbered...
He may think that because he is not in Nigeria that he is untouchable grin but the truth is that if he continues talking rubbish like this , he will be surprise how they will bundle him back to 9ar like cargo goods grin
And I'm sure that makes Buhari a Dictator. Shey when Gej was President he was insulted by both Buhari and his Bandwagons. now Buhari is being given his own cup of his own medicine and you're crying for him. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by ifiokjohn(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
AnanseK:

I wonder what Jesus would say about Pastor Reno Omokri. Especially when Buhari has turned the other cheek for over 5 years of vile and heinous insults from this hateful loser Omokri.
Buhari deserved all this insults being given to him. I was just 16 when the 2015 election was conducted but I saw the way Buhari and his supporters insult Gej without even respect. there is a saying..."What's goes around, comes around!" so to me Buhari is just reaping what he planted.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Laple0541(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
redcliff:

oga your logic doesnot make sense. anybody can snap with anybody at any event. there is no crime to that. shebi na invictus them catch recently... would you have called him a scammer prior to his arrest?

You mentioned Ramsey that is why I made the illustration.

Yeah, anyone can take a snap with anybody, but when anyone have four or more snaps with anybody at different locations, it's no more accidental. At least I'd seen 4 difderent pics of Hush and Dino online, they are somehow connected.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by ifiokjohn(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
desiredhome:

Will you keep quiet..... Hypocrites everywhere, even the one owning 46 House with Nigerian money will come and blame Buhari......Ndiara
Yes o. People like Isa Pandemic and others thieves in APC
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by ifiokjohn(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
mastermaestro:

His disgrace will be televised. He has crossed the line.
just like Buhari will be disgraced and called the worst president in history

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran / Azikiwe At The Proposed Site Of The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) In 1950s. / Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.