Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri (38718 Views)

Tinubu Is Now More Loved Than President Buhari - Reno Omokri / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Slymonster(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
zangaozanga:
you had the chance of voting him out 2019 besides he has not commit any crime as of now

Did you know who I voted for? Don’t assume everyone stayed at home

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by PRADOleleyi(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bar1941:
Idiot, joblessness had turned you to a fool, must you display your political lunacy on every issue especially when it has to do with the country's reputation? I pray your twins turn Hushpuppi in life so they can make you a proud dad.

So hard to stand up against the oppressor in this country

Typical example
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Christian07(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Am trying not to laff..

I am also trying not to laff

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2020

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by kerry57: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
Huahpuppi is now the S.I unit in corruption calculation abi? Una well done oo

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by simplepee(f): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
Attention seeker
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by teebaxy(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
zangaozanga:
this man is very childish
BCS HE IS NOT ON THE SAME PAGE WITH BUHARI?
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by princemartinsG(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
I disagree with this submission

Hush help himself to other people wealth

While the President, Governors, Senators, Commissioners, LG Chairmen and all elected representatives were helped to our common patrimony by Nigerians including me and you who voted them in

The difference is clear

VDM
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Smoothwave: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hush papa

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by billioncypher(m): 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bar1941:
Idiot, joblessness had turned you to a fool, must you display your political lunacy on every issue especially when it has to do with the country's reputation? I pray your twins turn Hushpuppi in life so they can make you a proud dad.
always leave kids out of contrversies and fights, beliv me they are innocent and blameless

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Deltayankeeboi: 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
Shut up.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by ohosi4real(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
we all know General Buhari is scammer but I benefit for the scam for me to secure a federal government job in is govt since 2009 I graduated.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Edusouls(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hushpuppi is gone for Good, so crazy Reno Omokri talk as you like, buhari is a Good man that’s just the fact

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by authority2006(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
Zico5:
Reno is very right here. Hushpuppi is a saint compared to the artrocity that Buhari and his goons are perpetrating currently. Naira is officially devalued, they are taxing everything taxable. No plans for the future. Debt profile is rising everyday. Abeg, Buhari is a calamity, a leprosy that must be avoided at all cost.

I don't blame politicians like Reno, he knows that there are a lot of people like you out there who can't think on their own. Imagine a Nigerian pastor referring to Hushpuppy as angel just because he wanted to degrade Buhari! Did he need to call a fraudster an angel before he could paint Buhari a devil?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by AnanseK(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
I wonder what Jesus would say about Pastor Reno Omokri. Especially when Buhari has turned the other cheek for over 5 years of vile and heinous insults from this hateful loser Omokri.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
tesppidd:
This man calls himself a Pastor of Christianity..

One of the many reasons why some people consider Christianity a joke is because of this man.

Now that Saraki is no longer SP, Atiku should go to US with him let's see.
You couldn't hide your religious bigotry on a thread that has nothing to do with religion. Also please tell me the name of the church that Reno Omokri is pastoring

However this is a big trash from Reno Omokri because he is carrying out criticism in a wrong manner in terms of language usage

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by osazsky(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bar1941:
would u pray for a Buhari kid either.tufiakwa God forbid

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by silverkings: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lumig:
undecided what kind of pastor ìs this for God's sake?
He'll want to call this criticism, unknowingly to him that he has been engulfed with HATRED
You're insane... I'm sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by tot(f): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Shut up.

Yahoo fraudster, you are still parading this place. Common thief.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Enemyofpeace: 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lumig:
He'll want to call this criticism, unknowingly to him that he has been engulfed with HATRED
How that one take concern you. Buhari deserves to be ated by all human beans. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Enemyofpeace: 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
silverkings:
You're insane... I'm sorry
no mind the zombie
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by 2cribz: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bubu no dey do bec with dating na. Abegi. Hush u going to califonia county jail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQP7MXbvT58
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Brushstrokes20: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
SPOT ON! mr integrity my foot! undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Deltayankeeboi: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by JimmyDarmody: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lumig:
no be engulf Na golf mtchewww
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
Laple0541:
Mad man, maybe you are one of Hushpuppi's asociates like Bukky, Dino and Dogara, thank God you are currently in US, FBI will not need to travel far.

l
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by tot(f): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Yahoo has come to stay. Sadly there is nothing you or anyone can do about it
Hushpuppi or no hushpuppi, yahoo will continue.

You lots are just jealous you are not the ones getting the money.
So save your repentance talks for your kids.

Look in the mirror and say "I am a common thief"
Stealing people's hard earned money.
Anyway, all you fraudsters can't end well, that's sure.
Thief.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Bar1941(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
billioncypher:
always leave kids out of contrversies and fights, beliv me they are innocent and blameless

Their father seems to be proud of his achievements, it woun't be bad if he has one as a father. How can anyone justify a cyber thief's action especially when other countries see all of us as cyber thieves.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Zico5(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
authority2006:

I don't blame politicians like Reno, he knows that there are a lot of people like you out there who can't think on their own. Imagine a Nigerian pastor referring to Hushpuppy as angel just because he wanted to degrade Buhari! Did he need to call a fraudster an angel before he could paint Buhari a devil?
U are the one that need to check urself very well. Tell me the difference between ur lordship Buhari and Hushpuppi

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by seeker121(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
Is it Buhari that recommend you for the job or you merit it and was given on that ground or you are probably one of zombies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) / FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.