Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri (38714 Views)

Tinubu Is Now More Loved Than President Buhari - Reno Omokri / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by ifiokjohn(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
mastermaestro:

His disgrace will be televised. He has crossed the line.
just like Buhari will be disgraced and called the worst president in history.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by ifiokjohn(m): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
FrLukas:
I don't blame Reno. I blame Buhari who has refused to go after the corrupt PDP men of Jonathan's set.

If he had done so, people like Reno would be languishing in jail by now.
Yes people like Akpabio and Ameachi for example that are already languishing in Jail.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by ifiokjohn(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
m140:

You all keep ranting online , we all just clinging the blame on Buhari, na German economy past leaders leave for am, or how many past leaders leave Nigeria economy as they are met. Bros next leader sef go worst to you pass Buhari, na only blame we sabi,,,, you fit do am
If Buhari has put in Bright people there instead of Politicians, I'm sure we will be better off.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by ifiokjohn(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
abd09abd:
My brother please don't be angry but do you actually know what you are saying? If Reno Omokri is part of this present government, will he be saying all this and why is he not saying this when he was still part of the ruling power then? I don't seem to understand where we put our sense of reasoning sometimes when we talk. We are talking about someone that has got nothing to contribute to the masses when he was part of the past ruling power. What was his contribution when he was still with Jonathan and why is he not saying this during the Jonathan tenure. Why are you people just leaving the fact and support the fallacy uhm. Did you partake in the money that was embezzle during Jonathan tenure because I don't understand why you are supporting Reno like this when you and I both know that he isn't a saint and also when he was there he has nothing to contribute. This is just political Propaganda. He want people to see him as a good man but he is just another dirt that needs to be trashed. Please just ask yourself this question; what if Reno is part of Buhari tenure will he be saying all this about Buhari?
If Reno is a thief like you say then Buhari should arrest him. meet the interpool and ask for him to be extradited.
If not then he is not guilty
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by ifiokjohn(m): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
abd09abd:
The question is why is he not saying this during Jonathan tenure? There is nothing like verity in this. Once a thief is always a thief. He shouldn't be coming here to say rubbish thinking people will ignore his past doings and if people like you keep fighting for him then he will think he is doing the right thing. Lets call a spade a spade.. Lets stop supporting thief criticizing thief please. He is not a saint and he doesn't have any privilege to criticize any corrupt leader because he has been there once and he makes no difference.
You keep talking about his past doing but forgetting buhari's failures.
If Reno stole then he should be persecuted. if Buhari can't do that then....Well you already knows he is a failure
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by toplinetrtrend: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
abd09abd:
The question is why is he not saying this during Jonathan tenure? There is nothing like verity in this. Once a thief is always a thief. He shouldn't be coming here to say rubbish thinking people will ignore his past doings and if people like you keep fighting for him then he will think he is doing the right thing. Lets call a spade a spade.. Lets stop supporting thief criticizing thief please. He is not a saint and he doesn't have any privilege to criticize any corrupt leader because he has been there once and he makes no difference.

Jonathan was not innocent as far as corruption is concerned. At least, his wife can't claim she didn't steal. He too expended defence money to run election. That's outrightly wicked if him.

Even at that, it doesn't defeat the facts in what Reno said. Buhari and hushpuppy are not different from each other. Both are criminals.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by GermanPoison(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
pdp want to be relevant oh
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Rossikki: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Patience Jonathan is a thief, Buhari is an irresponsible president and a scammer, Dino is a corrupt politician, Yusuf Tunde is corrupt, Tinubu is a thief, Saraki is not innocent, EFCC chairman is corrupt, buratai is corrupt.

All these people are the same. They are all thieves..

And YOU?

If they give you the Petroleum Ministry to run, will you not end up rich?

FINGERPOINTING, HYPOCRITICAL BASTARDS. ALL OF YOU.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by toplinetrtrend: 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rossikki:

And YOU?

If they give you the Petroleum Ministry to run, will you not end up rich?

FINGERPOINTING, HYPOCRITICAL BASTARDS. ALL OF YOU.

Because your mind is enmeshed in corruption doesn't mean everyone will be like you
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
ifiokjohn:
Yes people like Akpabio and Ameachi for example that are already languishing in Jail.
[/s]
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by m140(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
ifiokjohn:
If Buhari has put in Bright people there instead of Politicians, I'm sure we will be better off.
Well, all I know is we all are responsible
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by ifiokjohn(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
m140:

Well, all I know is we all are responsible
As much as we are Responsible, Buhari takes the highest blame
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by ifiokjohn(m): 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]
As Usual...Showing your hypocrisy without remorse. Lol
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
ifiokjohn:
As Usual...Showing your hypocrisy without remorse. Lol

I'm reluctant to engage you.

Was Amaechi ever in PDP?

How does my statement negate the fact that I also IMPLICITLY referred to Akpabio, a former PDP man?

Abeg, I don't have time to lecture anyone on basic English grammar.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by m140(m): 12:20am On Jul 06, 2020
ifiokjohn:
As much as we are Responsible, Buhari takes the highest blame
Smiles
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by desiredhome: 12:25am On Jul 06, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Yes o. People like Isa Pandemic and others thieves in APC
Imagine the mentality of a supposed youth.......... Too much indomi has affected some people's mentality (indomi brain)
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Sunnyja: 1:01am On Jul 06, 2020
desiredhome:

Why not check your brain to know if you are ok....
Have you forgotten so soon how the PDP especially during Jonathan were openly stealing/destroying the Nigerian economy?
Awon share the money
So has the stealing stopped?! It's seems you haven't read SERAP to PMB over missing/ stolen billions.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by desiredhome: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2020
Sunnyja:
So has the stealing stopped?! It's seems you haven't read SERAP to PMB over missing/ stolen billions.
Why not ask yourself that same question? Have you yourself stop stealing? Have stop cheating etc..... The hypocritecy in us is what is killing us.......we are good at complaining but will do worst if we have the opportunity.........
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by ifiokjohn(m): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2020
desiredhome:

Imagine the mentality of a supposed youth.......... Too much indomi has affected some people's mentality (indomi brain)
Then you that is an adult, what have affected you? you are blind and can't see that the people you supposed have been failure since beginning
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by ifiokjohn(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2020
m140:
Smiles
Why you smiling
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by ifiokjohn(m): 8:39am On Jul 06, 2020
FrLukas:

Was Amaechi ever in PDP?

How does my statement negate the fact that I also IMPLICITLY referred to Akpabio, a former PDP man?

No o, he wasn't in PDP...he was in SDC.
You will tell me in what party he contested and won election in for his two term in Rivers as Governor.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by ifiokjohn(m): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2020
FrLukas:

Was Amaechi ever in PDP?

You will tell me in what party he contested and won election in for his two term in Rivers as Governor.

Yes, same Akpabio, Ganduje that are still in the Saint Party who are fighting corruption
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 06, 2020
ifiokjohn:

Yes, same Akpabio, Ganduje that are still in the Saint Party who are fighting corruption

Go back and read my first post.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by ifiokjohn(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
FrLukas:

Go back and read my first post.
I read it and I can see I'm opposing the thing u said rightly here
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Uchek(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
True talk!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally / EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode / Soldiers Tricked Us Into A Hall Then Opened Fire, Okuama Residents Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.