Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

How To Talk To Girls And Leave Them Swooning! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Talk To Girls And Leave Them Swooning! (435 Views)

How To Make Your Ex Jealous & Leave Them Begging For Forgiveness (lovepanky) / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Talk To Girls And Leave Them Swooning! by tkgz(m): 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
As a guy, learning how to talk to girls is an important rite of passage. Use these 10 tips and see how easy it is to leave them swooning for more!

There are many things a guy does in his formative years.

But talking to a girl he likes for the first time?

That’s definitely one of the hardest things to do for any guy.

But yet, we’ve all had to do just that.

For a few guys, the first conversation goes perfectly and they end the conversation with their feet in the clouds.

And for most other guys, a conversation with a girl could go horribly wrong and leave them shattered and scared to approach girls again.

But what really separates a great conversationalist from a bad one?

How to talk to girls the right way

If you need to impress a girl or a group of girls with your words, there’s just one thing you need to keep in mind.

The girl needs to have a fun time while talking to you.

This is by far the easiest way to understand why some guys are effortless casanovas while others bumble their way to failure.

As long as you understand what it takes to ensure that the girl you’re talking to has a wonderful time with you, you’d definitely be able to walk away from the conversation with a little piece of her heart!

If you want to talk to a girl and impress her, use this guide on how to talk to a girl and look smooth doing it.

But if you want to awe a group of girls all at once, even if there are several girls in a group, read on to learn the art of talking to girls using these steps.

Approaching a girl who’s in a group

Trying to catch the attention of a girl who’s in a group of girls isn’t very different from trying to get her attention when she’s alone. Firstly, you need to let her know you exist, you need to make the right eye contact, and finally you need to walk up to her and make a conversation.

But even the perfect approach to get introduced to a group of girls can’t help you win them over if you don’t know the right way to keep them engaged in the conversation.

How to talk to a group of girls and impress them all at once

See More: https://examprestige.com/how-to-talk-to-girls

(1) (Reply)

How To Masturbate / Guys Did You Know Rape Is Life Imprisonment While False Rape Is 7-10years? / I Block My Landlord On Twitter For Insuiting Me, He Sent Me Out Who Is At Fault?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.