Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf (3401 Views)

I Am 24 And She's 56, Do You Think The Relationship Will Walk? / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Ghanaian Headmaster's Sex Video: Student Is 20 Not 16; Headmaster Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by Brightdude007: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hope you already on set for the season 2 of this blockbuster grin. You are not far from the truth sha. Shit like this happen big time. Nice fiction

1 Like

Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by betonnaira: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
Reckyjrmiyagy:
My Name is Johnny. I have a girlfriend. She is 20 while I am 24 She is using Infinix Phone and iPhone while I am using Nokia . I bought the phones for her because I love her so much.
I send #200 card to her every day but she doesn't call me. She only flashes me. Whenever we go to a restaurant, I buy her Red wine, Juices and fried rice while I drink only pure water and eat groundnut.
One day, I bought #500 card for her When we were together, she called another guy and told the guy that she loves him and will marry him.
When I asked her who she was calling, she said that she was only joking. She has never ever visited my house and she doesn't allow me to visit her house. Whenever I want to hug her, she would shout at me harshly.

What should I do? Should I increase the recharge card I buy for her to #500 ? Or should I buy another Infinix phone (#75,000) for her and iPhoneX (#370,000) for her too?
I know that she loves me very much, but she's just pretending as if she doesn't...
Follow me for more updates
stop lying, it's free to create thread on nairaland
Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by sandrapretty(f): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
[s]
Biglittlelois:

That guy insulted you when he said "beautiFULL brain" and you still don't get it, smh....
[/s]
Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by frankoben(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
Guy one day the girl go shit come use you clean her yansh
Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by Ahmad62(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
Brother you need a brain transplant
Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by offset67(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
[s][/s]
Reckyjrmiyagy:
My Name is Johnny. I have a girlfriend. She is 20 while I am 24 She is using Infinix Phone and iPhone while I am using Nokia . I bought the phones for her because I love her so much.
I send #200 card to her every day but she doesn't call me. She only flashes me. Whenever we go to a restaurant, I buy her Red wine, Juices and fried rice while I drink only pure water and eat groundnut.
One day, I bought #500 card for her When we were together, she called another guy and told the guy that she loves him and will marry him.
When I asked her who she was calling, she said that she was only joking. She has never ever visited my house and she doesn't allow me to visit her house. Whenever I want to hug her, she would shout at me harshly.

What should I do? Should I increase the recharge card I buy for her to #500 ? Or should I buy another Infinix phone (#75,000) for her and iPhoneX (#370,000) for her too?
I know that she loves me very much, but she's just pretending as if she doesn't...
[s]
Reckyjrmiyagy:

[/s]
Reckyjrmiyagy:

Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by dumininu01(m): 12:03am On Jul 08, 2020
Bro leave dah lady and focus on your life... Any lady that cannot make any meaningful contribution to your life is useless... Your babe dey use iPhone and u still dey manage Nokia cheesy cheesy ... Better flee... The earlier the better for you grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija JMK Goes Unclad In Club As Cross R0ck Maria In Abuja / Dating An Older Man: Love Or Lust? / My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.