Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman (9808 Views)

Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being / 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by bestabigaelever(f): 7:52am On Jul 05, 2020
Have been laughing to some wicked comments here grin
OP, she can get pregnant
See, the chances of a girl getting pregnant is high when she's ovulating so even if you put just the tip or a drop of sperm, she might get pregnant
Don't tell her to use salt and water please, go to chemist for the best drugs
And please check the expiry date of the drugs, expired drugs doesn't work

2 Likes

Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by Obas101(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2020
Ninobraw:
Good evening I have be a member of this great forum since 2013 this is my first time of posting here.

I am 27 years old, I am dating a girl of 24 we have plan to get married by December, today in the morning we had sex and I used protection later tonight we had another one without protection and I release inside.
My question now is that can she get pregnant with the second round as she is ovulating?

My reason for asking is that will the sperm be effective enough to impregnate a woman since I have first release in the morning

I have no problem taking responsibility I am ready for it but I am trying to know if she get pregnant will it be better we do the marriage before December then. Is it a good ideal?
You still have within 2 days after sex to give her postinor. I wonder why people don't know these things undecided
Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2020
Here comes the Corona baby grin
Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by UDUJ(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2020
Ninobraw:
Good evening I have be a member of this great forum since 2013 this is my first time of posting here.

I am 27 years old, I am dating a girl of 24 we have plan to get married by December, today in the morning we had sex and I used protection later tonight we had another one without protection and I release inside.
My question now is that can she get pregnant with the second round as she is ovulating?

My reason for asking is that will the sperm be effective enough to impregnate a woman since I have first release in the morning

I have no problem taking responsibility I am ready for it but I am trying to know if she get pregnant will it be better we do the marriage before December then. Is it a good ideal?

Go to a pharmacy and get postinor2. Let her take one tablet and another tablet 12 hours later.

She is still in the 48 hour window for the postinor2 to be effective. So stop worrying yourself
Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by Kissiemu(m): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2020
suxkill:

I'm still in shock with this your answer
Nna men!

Are you related to Bubu?
Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by Kissiemu(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2020
doctore212:
You are wicked
Nna men!

What offence did I commit?

Nna men!

This is false accusation. You will be hearing from my lawyers...Nna men!
grin
Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2020
Obas101:

You still have within 2 days after sex to give her postinor. I wonder why people don't know these things undecided

Chaiiii The daughters of eve are suffering... postinor-2 after 24 hours leads to a higher chance of ectopic pregnancy... u people should pity these girls..at least if you want to drug dem after sex, use it safely...
. is somebody that will straff your own sister and daughter oooooo
Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by Ezmans: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2020
austine4real:
grin grin grin

U have nothing to faer my brother

Just go and prepare money for Pampers

Learn how to sing lullaby

Then she might give birth to twins oo

Since u said 2 rounds

grin grin grin
Some people are very funny grin

1 Like

Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by Mrlucky81(m): 10:48am On Jul 05, 2020
leokid866:
Boss you have nothing to fear....if it's the first or third round you should be worried but a second round release is basically calmed milk.....you have nothing to fear.... grin
My guy!!!
Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by Kylekent59: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2020
Ninobraw:

She is definitely gonna get pregnant. Ovulation period is the period for fertility.

Let's assume she is ovulating today being 5th, any sperm that enters her from 30th of last month to 5th, will result to pregnancy , even 6th, because the egg begins to disintegrate afther 12 to 24 hours of not being fertilised.

Sperm survives for 4 days inside a woman's vagina.

1 Like

Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by Henryabuja: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2020
thorpido:
That second round,what do you think comes out?Serum?

Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by Talknochip(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2020
Lwkmd

some people wicked sha

see answers

u guys ended up adding to the fellow problems except for some few comforting answers.

lol

1 Like

Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by ghettochild(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2020
Ninobraw:

Any round can get a woman pregnant.. Congrats in advance

1 Like

Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by Vickho6(m): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Noo ooo,, it the fifth round that will will make her pregnant jare no mind them...

Thank God u said u will take maximum responsibility,, if not ehnn

Even a tip of it lasan u are gone .,...
Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by ashawopikin(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
leokid866:
Boss you have nothing to fear....if it's the first or third round you should be worried but a second round release is basically calmed milk.....you have nothing to fear.... grin
calmed milk? Make I faint

Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by WIXE(m): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Bros, cum na cum,, whether 1st, 2nd or 3rd all na d same

1 Like

Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2020
Kissiemu:
Nna men!
Is that small thing that you are writing this big big grammar?

You don't need to worry. It's only during first round that you release sperm. The second round you release water. Third round you release kerosene. Fourth round you release fuel.

Is that why u r bothering yourself? My friend go n sleep. You don't have problem

1 Like

Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by ebuka440: 9:50am On Jul 08, 2020
Just get ready for marriage and baby naming. You are very funny.
Whether you released the fifth sperm inside her during her ovulation, you are now a father of even twins
Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
suxkill:

I'm still in shock with this your answer
sir i need ur help. my job is at stake here.
Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kissiemu:
Nna men!
Is that small thing that you are writing this big big grammar?

You don't need to worry. It's only during first round that you release sperm. The second round you release water. Third round you release kerosene. Fourth round you release fuel.

Is that why u r bothering yourself? My friend go n sleep. You don't have problem
Bro why? grin
Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by suxkill: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
novice22:
sir i need ur help. my job is at stake here.

l will call you tomorrow by his grace
Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by SweetCunt97(f): 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
BoboKush:
Person wey suppose go run postinor dey ask mumu questn here..... I hope u r Sha gallant..... No bring child to this hard Nigeria if u r nt capable yet
You think it's every guy that's irresponsible? The gentleman said he's ready so what's the postinor talk about

1 Like

Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by SweetCunt97(f): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
UDUJ:

Go to a pharmacy and get postinor2. Let her take one tablet and another tablet 12 hours later.

She is still in the 48 hour window for the postinor2 to be effective. So stop worrying yourself
He's not an irresponsible man. He's man enough to handle it. Abi your brain no comprehend that one? Stay there and b giving girls postinor.. Papa lolo

1 Like

Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by SweetCunt97(f): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
Obas101:

He has no problem taking responsibility Mr Man. U think it's every male that's irresponsible?

1 Like

Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by UDUJ(m): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
He's not an irresponsible man. He's man enough to handle it. Abi your brain no comprehend that one? Stay there and b giving girls postinor.. Papa lolo

I see you love insulting people, but I'm not going to go down that road with you. Cheers and have a good night
Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by BoboKush(m): 2:11am On Jul 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You think it's every guy that's irresponsible? The gentleman said he's ready so what's the postinor talk about

Read, understand, be educated
U say no

Using postinor is irresponsible??
Abi aw did that enter this talk

He's ready yet asking if second sex can impregnate wink grin
Enjoy abeg
I no get strength
Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by Kissiemu(m): 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
Dicktion:
Bro why? grin

Nna men!
What can a niggah do? grin
Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by ImaIma1(f): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
leokid866:

I can't stop laughing
Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by labelle123(f): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
speechless
Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by obonujoker(m): 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Change that picture on your profile
Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by Rossonero: 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Orisirisi undecided undecided
meaning...?
Re: Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman by SweetCunt97(f): 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
obonujoker:

Change that picture on your profile
Why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Made Airforce1 Sleep On Me Like A 2yrs Old - Photos / Man Shares After Sex Photo Of Himself And His Girlfriend On Social Media. / Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.