Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) (12267 Views)

#tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by sofiscatedmoron: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2020
grin
True,
E
Especially girls from certain states in naija
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by emmaodet: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2020
That is why the biggest tsunami that can ever happen to women is for men to take marriage off the table.
A lot of them will get a brain reset when reality of paying your own bills and feeding yourself hits.

13 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Petyr1: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2020
rapid101:
onyi22 plz come oh we need verification from u
is dis true
that one she will come and drop trash now thinking she is talking sense
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2020
Well I'll agree with her cause a thief will know the steppings of a thief
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by hayordele1904(m): 11:33am On Jul 05, 2020
Very few women are virgins, especially in Nigeria contest.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by IVORY2009(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
Retired oloshonaija cheesy
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by handifandi: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
thank's to make me comment
Very well post thank you
handi fandi
https://handifandi.com

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by NofiuFade(m): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
you people should stop attacking the institution, married not for everybody it a choice

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Goldp5988(f): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
She don't have to generalize it now.
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by angelfallz(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
She is right. But not all women.
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Pweetyccee(f): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
undecided so z also ur mum retirement plan?
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
shafanik:
Hello my friend,

I just want to share with you a message about the love of Christ. John 3 vs 16 says God so much loved you that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to shed his blood for you.

Dear friend, Jesus died so you can access salvation with eternal life. As you receive Christ into your life today, I assure you that you will never remain the same… 1 Corinthians 5 vs 17 says If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new.

How to experience this newness of life:
Step 1: Confess your sins to God, and ask Him to forgive you of past sins
Step 2: Repent from your sins, and do not return back to them
Step 3: Believe in your heart that you are now saved.

As you do these, continue in your Christian walk and relationship with God by fellowshipping with a Bible believing church, also prayer and continual study of the word of God will keep you going.

Thank God you’re now saved. God bless you

Go to the streets and preach
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Agbotikuyor007(m): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
[No be lie quote author=niyidenrele post=91387246]*Marriage is women’s big retirement plan after they’re done sleeping around – Uganda lady says*

A Ugandan YouTuber, Sharon Godwin has dropped her take about women and why they get marriage.
Sharon Godwin marriage
According to Sharon, marriage is a big retirement plan for women.

She went further to say that after women are done having fun and sleeping around, they get married as retirement plan.

“Marriage is women’s big retirement plan after they’re done “having their fun” and sleeping around.” she tweeted.

Recall that one month ago, Sharon called out her Nigerian ex-boyfriend, Ralph for allegedly refusing to pay back money she spent during his trip to visit her.

According to her, they agreed to see each other and so they came up with the agreement to split the billing 50-50 so that it won’t too much for him to carry.
Upon arriving Uganda, Sharon said that Ralph went back on their agreement and instead promise to refund half of what she spent on him during his stay in the East African country.
http://static.phxfeeds.com/commonShare?originUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gistreel.com%2Fmarriage-is-womens-big-retirement-plan-after-theyre-done-sleeping-around-uganda-lady-says%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1Hi-UOckdmiee9WrxW1RAA5HYLZSjYzuUJnY_nKfQ_UiuUOgzQJOICfpg[/quote]
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by InfinityFabric: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Many not all.
They are swayed by the in-group mentality anyways; and having father or male figure there is extremely important.
That's what most of the ones (if not all) mentioned here didn't have.

Every virgin I've met had one thing in common: Father, a cherished father.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by InfinityFabric: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
Adaibeku:
Sweetcunt97 is it true?
She only answered half of the question.
1. Not all of them, some are still intact.
2. The title is very very true for many.
3. There are lots of SIMPs waiting for them at the altar.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Adaibeku(f): 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
InfinityFabric:

She only answered half of the question.
1. Not all of them, some are still intact.
2. The title is very very true for many.
3. There are lots of SIMPs waiting for them at the altar.

Who are d Simps ? Infact wat is simp?
Is it likes of simplyleo?
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by InfinityFabric: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
Adaibeku:

Who are d Simps ? Infact wat is simp?
Is it likes of simplyleo?
Simp: A man who will do, say anything to please Adaibeku's gender doesn't care if its wrong or right because he's either never been taught (most of us never were, some still aren't) or just lacking confidence.
The do this in the hopes that they will be in good favor with Adaibeku and the rest of XY gender.
Imagine giving birth to a Simp, u become low priority the girl becomes high priority.

With these few points of mine, I hope I've been able to confuse you and not to confuse that Simps are bad for the society.

8 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Vega100: 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
This are the very raw truth everyone knows, I wonder why ladies always shy from it .

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Adaibeku(f): 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
InfinityFabric:

Simp: A man who will do, say anything to please Adaibeku's gender doesn't care if its wrong or right because he's either never been taught (most of us never were, some still aren't) or just lacking confidence.
The do this in the hopes that they will be in good favor with Adaibeku and the rest of XY gender.
imagine giving birth to a Simp, u become low priority the girl becomes high priority

With these few points of mine, I hope I've been able to confuse you and not to confuse that Simps are bad for the society.
I will murder him at d bolded

Ewo ewo is that d meaning youngman?
Metaphysical n iamplato will do heaven n earth 4 anything with tear in between...oleluii

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by MetaPhysical: 3:13am On Jul 06, 2020
Adaibeku:

Metaphysical n iamplato will do heaven n earth 4 anything with tear in between...oleluii

Ada,
What are you saying nitori Olorun?

I think you said I will do anything to tear hole between ya legz. grin grin

You have corrupted me since I joined this nairaland. I used to be innocent and naive about the female body but you have skillfuly taught me what is where and how to explore it. Mmmtcheeew..... cool
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Adaibeku(f): 6:45am On Jul 06, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Ada,
What are you saying nitori Olorun?

I think you said I will do anything to tear hole between ya legz. grin grin

You have corrupted me since I joined this nairaland. I used to be innocent and naive about the female body but you have skillfuly taught me what is where and how to explore it. Mmmtcheeew..... cool
cc imhotep lzaa rekhina

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by InfinityFabric: 7:29am On Jul 06, 2020
Adaibeku:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Simp
The ladies helping to build Simp of today will be the ones put in boys quarters tomorrow in the house their sons built. That is if the wife allows her to even visit.
It's a circular firing squad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Adaibeku(f): 7:34am On Jul 06, 2020
InfinityFabric:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Simp
The ladies helping to build Simp of today will be the ones put in boys quarters tomorrow in the house their sons built. That is if the wife allows her to even visit.
It's a circular firing squad.

Say no more dear cheesy cheesy
I did that to my mother in law
Teach me how to desimp or unsimp my 15yrs old son ok!
Wat are d procedure
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by InfinityFabric: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2020
Adaibeku:

Say no more dear cheesy cheesy
I did that to my mother in law
Teach me how to desimp or unsimp my 15yrs old son ok!
Wat are d procedure
Trolling is clearly not one of your strong suit, neither is writing clearly.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Omar09(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2020
Dande55:
If you are a guy and you agree to this, that means it was also your mum's retirement plan.

Of course. It was her retirement plan. Same as yours and everyone.

Y'all should stop this gender games. Both the op and everyone here.

7 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Poseidon000: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2020
Omar09:

Of course. It was her retirement plan. Same as yours and everyone.

Y'all should stop this gender games. Both the op and everyone here.
You're intelligent to have seen through his childish inanity. Him and his ilk are the kind of simp that make me sick. They think that by invoking puerile recrimination of embroiling moms and female kin's, they'll be able to arm twist and stifle the truth.

The only instance that ran afoul to this lady's assertion, is women who were raped or married a virgin, and these are infinitesimal few in the appraisal of female chastity as we have in our dispensation today. So, this lady is incontrovertibly right on an epic proportion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Munzy14(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
NofiuFade:
Women are very good attacking themselves, what a kind of life grin
cheesy
Especially when one is being honest.

They will devour her like politicians attacking development funds... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Adaibeku(f): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
InfinityFabric:

Trolling is clearly not one of your strong suit, neither is writing clearly.
and so? angry
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Adaibeku(f): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
NofiuFade:
Women are very good attacking themselves, what a kind of life grin

Listen dey are good n bad females,
in women 's world a lot happens , good ones attack the bad ones ,like d well brought up ladies hate seeing seasoned prostitutes marry, me it burns my heart, so d attack is initiated by good ones so that innocent girls will see d advantages of been good,

And wat pains d good ones is dat d bad ones will boast of been bad angels with money,power n husband, check it now
That's y I fight khia ,she did terrible things in life

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by kalufelix(m): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
Pweetyccee:
undecided so z also ur mum retirement plan?
I don't care about this topic.. But this blackmail doesn't work no more. If any assertion is made about women - good or bad ..it applies to all women including my grandmother, my mother, my sisters and my daughters... It changes nothing cos they are all women.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by InfinityFabric: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
Adaibeku:
and so? angry
Repent from your evil ways lest the ugliness on the outside matches the one inside.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online / Secretly Competing Wit Another Girl Whom Your Man Seems To Fancy / My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.