Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,579 members, 7,958,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) (12271 Views)

#tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by InfinityFabric: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
kalufelix:
I don't care about this topic.. But this blackmail doesn't work no more. If any assertion is made about women - good or bad ..it applies to all women including my grandmother, my mother, my sisters and my daughters... It changes nothing cos they are all women.
All women get brain downtime (they can just decided to vex ur life anytime), but not all of them sleep around before getting married. There's a considerate amount of virgins out there, if you're not meeting them it's your fault.
The ones with proper fathers usually make it.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by khia: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Adaibeku:

Listen dey are good n bad females,
in women 's world a lot happens , good ones attack the bad ones ,like d well brought up ladies hate seeing seasoned prostitutes marry, me it burns my heart, so d attack is initiated by good ones so that innocent girls will see d advantages of been good,

And wat pains d good ones is dat d bad ones will boast of been bad angels with money,power n husband, check it now
That's y I fight khia ,she did terrible things in life

You want to start your lying game again?
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Adaibeku(f): 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
khia:

You want to start your lying game again?

Am so ready 4 u right now am lying on my bed bi.tch! Yes
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by khia: 3:22am On Jul 07, 2020
Adaibeku:

Am so ready 4 u right now am lying on my bed bi.tch! Yes

Bring it on SKANK, let's see if you have learn to be creative or are your lies still boring and consistent.
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by NofiuFade(m): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2020
Anyway, it's women world so unpredictable grin
Adaibeku:

in women 's world a lot happens , good ones attack the bad ones ,like d well brought up ladies hate seeing seasoned prostitutes marry, me it burns my heart, so d attack is initiated by good ones so that innocent girls will see d advantages of been good,

And wat pains d good ones is dat d bad ones will boast of been bad angels with money,power n husband, check it now
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Openbusiness3: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2020
Adaibeku:

mad oh grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Openbusiness3: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2020
Adaibeku:

Tank ur stars n ur godless self I don't swing with pigs
don't u know what will happen if Kia jam Mack trailer? (◔‿◔)

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Zabiboy: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2020
InfinityFabric:

All women get brain downtime (they can just decided to vex ur life anytime), but not all of them sleep around before getting married.
1) There's a considerate amount of virgins out there,.......
2) if you're not meeting them it's your fault....
3) The ones with proper fathers usually make it.

@ bolded,
1) Arguably True ( i dont really care tho..it's not the reason i quoted you)..
2) Can you clarify this ....Is it that they stay in a particular location or they dress in a certain way??...i'll like to how it's his fault..
3) We are in the Era of choice man...A father has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with his daughter being a virgin or not...Just as parents have nothing to do with their daughter being a lesbian...( i'm open to getting your view on this too)

To the Thread topic,
The Ugandan lady is spot on, Nothing to really argue here.....Rich ladies of nowadays dont fancy marriage ( bcz they'v got their retirement plan sorted out)....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by khia: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Adaibeku:

Tank ur stars n ur godless self I don't swing with pigs

LMAO grin Just like I thought, childish and weak.
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by InfinityFabric: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
Zabiboy:

@ bolded,
1) Arguably True ( i dont really care tho..it's not the reason i quoted you)..
2) Can you clarify this ....Is it that they stay in a particular location or they dress in a certain way??...i'll like to how it's his fault..
3) We are in the Era of choice man...A father has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with his daughter being a virgin or not...Just as parents have nothing to do with their daughter being a lesbian...( i'm open to getting your view on this too)

To the Thread topic,
The Ugandan lady is spot on, Nothing to really argue here.....Rich ladies of nowadays dont fancy marriage ( bcz they'v got their retirement plan sorted out)....
Oh boy, u are copying from another thread.

1. Children who turn out to be OK in life have father figures in there.
AS with the virgin thing, I'm talking about my experience which seems to be in line with data. Stats never lie.
Nigeria might be morons who don't keep stats but other parts of the world do keep it.

2. It's the circles.
The moment you interview a girl in 2 minutes u should've know how if she's half-dumb or brilliant.
BTW, I always ask if they're used or still brand new. The used ones get angry, the virgins happily reply and some will agree to verification.

3. Girls with stable family don't go out opening legs and boys don't go about being thugs. When u properly take good care of your kids, they make good life decision, u've helped them make it.

The Children of the single mothers and broken homes are mostly the criminals and prostitutes, both overt and covert prostitutes.
That doesn't mean the other family too don't experience such, but the ration ratio (i.e disparity btwn them) is substantial.
Just take note of girls and boys around you who are wayward.

The first thing u ask a girl u want to marry is... her father. If she goofs better run for your life.
PS: When I say father, I mean a male figure that stand as such not a placeholder.

No, they regret later in life.
There's a reason The Creator put a womb in them, that thing will surely call for them.
Popular ones like the author of "Sex In The City" made her confession too.
The ones who bought sperms now have the children (mostly girls) asking for their fathers. Talk about consequences of trying to bypass nature.
Women are easily brainwashed, if you want to successfully run a biz, target women insecurities. U'd be rich in no time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Zabiboy: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
InfinityFabric:

After reading the above, i couldn't continue...
What do you mean by d bolded??
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by InfinityFabric: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
Zabiboy:

After reading the above, i couldn't continue...
What do you mean by d bolded??
No u can continue, it;s just that I can't find that original response of mine in this thread.
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Zabiboy: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
InfinityFabric:

1) The moment you interview a girl in 2 minutes u should've know how if she's half-dumb or brilliant.
BTW, I always ask if they're used or still brand new. The used ones get angry, the virgins happily reply and some will agree to verification.

2). Girls with stable family don't go out opening legs

I really dont want to make this conversation long tho...
But lemme just correct 2 things here( @ bolded)
1)
There's a considerate amount of virgins out there,if you're not meeting them it's your fault
Judging by your reply ( number 1) and the quoted text above ( which you said initially), it seems you are mistaking between meeting and Dating....because you also meet non-virgins too....I wonder how you do your verification tho grin grin ( anyways....Never mind...if it works for you, FINE )...

2) Are you talking of body counts or Virgins....Because girls from stable families MIGHT not go about opening legs for every Tom,Dick and harry, But they arent virgins either...SO Stability of family too doesn't determine if a girl is/would be a virgin...

Anyways...like i said, i'm not ready to make this conversation lengthy....
its a faceless forum and we all have diverse opinions..
GL man cool
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by InfinityFabric: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
Zabiboy:

I really dont want to make this conversation long tho...
But lemme just correct 2 things here( @ bolded)
1)
Judging by your reply ( number 1) and the quoted text above ( which you said initially), it seems you are mistaking between meeting and Dating....because you also meet non-virgins too....I wonder how you do your verification tho grin grin ( anyways....Never mind...if it works for you, FINE )...

2) Are you talking of body counts or Virgins....Because girls from stable families MIGHT not go about opening legs for every Tom,Dick and harry, But they aren't virgins either...SO Stability of family too doesn't determine if a girl is/would be a virgin...

GL man cool
C'mon why are u differentiating, do I have to say dating ?

SO Stability of family too doesn't determine if a girl is/would be a virgin...
Everyone I've met are from stable family. The one a friend married is from a stable family.
The covert prostitutes I've are from half-broken or fully-broken homes.
My point is: a stable family helps the life of the child, it doesn't mean some will not go astray. I made that cleat already.

Go interview prostitutes and find out.

It's fine, it's been a good conversation so far. Even tho NL UI is utter shite like Arsenal's defense.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Pweetyccee(f): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
kalufelix:
I don't care about this topic.. But this blackmail doesn't work no more. If any assertion is made about women - good or bad ..it applies to all women including my grandmother, my mother, my sisters and my daughters... It changes nothing cos they are all women.
it changes oooo, cus he can't generalize dat, sum women still has dere dignity to protect n i believe u hav meet a lot of dem
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by pmoye(m): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
100% true!
Spot on. That babe must have got it from a special revelation or something.

Adaibeku:
Sweetcunt97 is it true?
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by SweetCunt97(f): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
pmoye:
100% true!
Spot on. That babe must have got it from a special revelation or something.

Perhaps, but not all ladies LovePeddler around to retire though.
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by pmoye(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Well you are probably right. But we often meet women who view marriage as some sort of retirement...from sexual generosity before marrying to focusing on one pipe henceforth.

SweetCunt97:
Perhaps, but not all ladies LovePeddler around to retire though.
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by SweetCunt97(f): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
pmoye:
Well you are probably right. But we often meet women who view marriage as some sort of retirement...from sexual generosity before marrying to focusing on one pipe henceforth.

Same goes to men too but do we say marriage is a retirement plan for them? Some actually respect the institution hence the need to stick to one pipe.
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by fcdgrand(m): 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
99.99% true!
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by pmoye(m): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
On the average, men don't depend economically on women; so it can't be viewed legitimately as men entering a retirement plan.
SweetCunt97:
Same goes to men too but do we say marriage is a retirement plan for them? Some actually respect the institution hence the need to stick to one pipe.
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by SweetCunt97(f): 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
pmoye:
On the average, men don't depend economically on women; so it can't be viewed legitimately as men entering a retirement plan.
OK.
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by emmaodet: 4:44am On Jul 08, 2020
InfinityFabric:

1. Children who turn out to be OK in life have father figures in there.
AS with the virgin thing, I'm talking about my experience which seems to be in line with data. Stats never lie.
Nigeria might be morons who don't keep stats but other parts of the world do keep it.

2. It's the circles.
The moment you interview a girl in 2 minutes u should've know how if she's half-dumb or brilliant.

3. Girls with stable family don't go out opening legs and boys don't go about being thugs. When u properly take good care of your kids, they make good life decision, u've helped them make it.

The Children of the single mothers and broken homes are mostly the criminals and prostitutes, both overt and covert prostitutes.
That doesn't mean the other family too don't experience such, but the ration is substantial.
Just take note of girls and boys around you who are wayward.

The first thing u ask a girl u want to marry is... her father. If she goofs better run for your life.
PS: When I say father, I mean a male figure that stand as such not a placeholder.

No, they regret later in life.
There's a reason The Creator put a womb in them, that thing will surely call for them.
Popular ones like the author of "Sex In The City" made her confession too.
The ones who bought sperms now have the children (mostly girls) asking for their fathers. Talk about consequences of trying to bypass nature.
Women are easily brainwashed, if you want to successfully run a biz, target women insecurities. U'd be rich in no time.

Nice one bro.
I do learn a lot on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! / Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched / Secretly Competing Wit Another Girl Whom Your Man Seems To Fancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.