Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,169 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Help! I Don't Trust My Girlfriend Of 3 Years Anymore - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Don't Trust My Girlfriend Of 3 Years Anymore (3231 Views)

I Can't Trust My Fiancé. Do I Have A Problem? / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Don't Trust My Girlfriend Of 3 Years Anymore by nickvanilla(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2020
Hmmn
Re: Help! I Don't Trust My Girlfriend Of 3 Years Anymore by ledaman: 9:29am On Jul 05, 2020
To be sincere guy ur girl has tasted another hot rod and the best option is for you to move on, be man enough bro!
Re: Help! I Don't Trust My Girlfriend Of 3 Years Anymore by NobleDeSage001: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2020
Your girlfriend's heart is already with some other guy.
If I were you, I will move on. You can stay as friends but no longer as boyfriend/girlfriend.
At 22, she rarely knows what it means to be in a committed relationship. She is still open to explore. Allow her...
Re: Help! I Don't Trust My Girlfriend Of 3 Years Anymore by African26(m): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Help! I Don't Trust My Girlfriend Of 3 Years Anymore by Drsnives(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
oga move on, she has left you long ago you were too blind to see
Re: Help! I Don't Trust My Girlfriend Of 3 Years Anymore by AfroKnight: 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
She is about to cheat on you, that’s if she hasn’t been doing that already. And she is seriously considering switching fully to the new guy.

Help her make up her mind.

Tell her to leave you alone.
Re: Help! I Don't Trust My Girlfriend Of 3 Years Anymore by cybriz82(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool
Typing ....

Abeg make we send ur cow make e use head knock the op throwaway...
Re: Help! I Don't Trust My Girlfriend Of 3 Years Anymore by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
daewoorazer:
Person wey u suppose turn to fuckdoll, u rather fell in love

Men don’t fall in love now

You better donate your heart to hustling and let your dick do the loving....

You need some street OT....

In every relationship, a man must never complain about petty things like “you’re not calling or reading my text”

Change the game and let her do that shit...

Thank me later
guy u 3much
Re: Help! I Don't Trust My Girlfriend Of 3 Years Anymore by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mumu trust no one remember na only you follow this world come I learnt the hard way.
Re: Help! I Don't Trust My Girlfriend Of 3 Years Anymore by SavageResponse(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
End the relationship now and move on with your life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life inside Badoo dating app / Check Out These Pictures From My Court Wedding / Portable Engages In Fierce Street Fight Few Hours After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.