Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married (72036 Views)

School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Enemyofpeace: 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
vikithor:
Madam,the young man you wan marry so na still growing young man,his temperament may still be unrefined, I know say marriage is what you people ,women carry for head like hawking puff puff,you are obviously more matured than him(that cant be a problem) if you think you have seen a man to wield your usual feminine manipulations excesses on,get this straight, dat niggar is a student of Ubunja's Miseducation.
You behave yourself, you enjoy your marriage,you show una useless feminism,even if you pregnant, you receive the reality of it.

Btw
Learn how to drive better than you were shown,call or whatsapp our contact below

No time to check time.
cc: faithfull18
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Kingrefreshed: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
no wonder she has bean cheating on you.

I cheat too. I don't care about cheating. I'm only concern when I get debited.

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
ppl dat fall in love with each other on the internet are trying o
i cant fall in love with a woman i havent seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
Iamdemola:

People have gotten jobs, some have gotten financial help and so on. As much as there are clowns and irresponsible people there, there are also legit people. Just that they are more silent

Likewise Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by sekem: 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Blitz888:
Nothing beats marrying your friend...

The line between love and hate is gossamer thin and can easily be severed but the bond of friendship most times is to the death.

My advice to people dating is to allow your friendship grow into love.

Cos long after love has waned, friendship is what keeps the boat afloat.

HML lovebirds!!!

God forbid.

I can never marry my friend.

There will be absolutely nothing new to discover again.

No excitement, no surprises, no shocks... absolutely nothing!

Such a boring life!
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Phenomenal16(f): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Bikonu ppl of God
What av phenomenal gotten from naira land
M almost tearing up
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by ufotty2001: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
And am yet to get one single girl from nairaland
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Fitzherbert: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
FunnySON:

Lol yeah. Add up, or you could send your username. Edit out the username, if you quote this.
You can edit it. I've taken a screenshot.
Would do so soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
So she didn't see the nigerian based guy asking her out, evening news paper had to rush a maga based abroad.... Lol smh
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Angelacruz: 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
Wow!
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by laykman(m): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hey guys! Please check out my new podcast ���

[Podcast]Host: Humblztoner – Everything Life Podcast Featuring Blacksugar

https://sugarvibes.ng/4776/trending/podcasthost-humblztoner-everything-life-podcast-featuring-blacksugar/
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Enemyofpeace: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

I cheat too. I don't care about cheating. I'm only concern when I get debited.
bad guy

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Temitopemo6e6(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Geemax:
I am Iyawo 2go...met my husband on 2go...during d era of 2go grin grin from Sokoto to Lagos
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Temitopemo6e6(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Geemax:
I am Iyawo 2go...met my husband on 2go...during d era of 2go grin grin from Sokoto to Lagos
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
Savages full here pass anywhere sha grin
WILLuKPquiet:

Likewise Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by cevek11: 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
The ring is on the wrong finger grin grin grin
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by gift2xl: 12:25am On Jul 06, 2020
Because the guy d away, that's y love grow nothing else.
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by etrange: 1:17am On Jul 06, 2020
StUriah:
Iyawo twitter, na twitter she go follow go. Same applied to twitter husband.

The temptation to return to twitter to search for better lover during crisis in marriage will be so intense because of the faulty foundation.

Yoruba would say 'Eni ti a mo de ile la a fe, bi eniyan ba fe omo ni iju yio se oko ebora'.

Translation: One only married from a known and reputable background, if per adventure one married from a totally strange quarters one is bound to become husband to a demon.

Nawa o. We just like to criticise. Please, what's the logic here?

The ones you meet in schools, offices, etc. aren't on Twitter? Or because your paths just didn't cross on Twitter, they are automatically better? So if this guy had met this same lady somewhere off twitter, they would have better couples in your eyes despite the fact that they both would still have Twitter accounts?

Dude, people could meet anywhere and those who will cheat will cheat regardless of where they met.
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 06, 2020
Online relationships are scams. Video calls are bull craps. Many have been scammed with it. Hushpuppi and Invictus did many video calls with ladies and men all over the world. The true test is meeting face to face. Anyone man or woman who refuses to meet face to face is a scammer. Scammers are first to say the other person is a scammer to have a step ahead. Just relax and be cool. The person who first asked for video calls will soon turn to be the one running away from meeting face to face, or even communicating further. Do not be deceived with video calls. Scammers are smart. So, be smarter than them. Meet face to face before you release any vital docu. Even if you will, use a smart way to show the person. If the person is legit, the fellow will show his or hers too.

A true test of legit is: if the person is opened to showing you his or her own documents too, the fellow maybe legit. But when the person uses your nation against you and does not want to show anything about himself or herself, run for your life if you are not smart. If you are smart, stay and prove yourself. Soon, the person will start running from you. Press further and face the person. The person will disappear for many months and try to connect again. Press further. Tighten up your securities. The person will swap to God as his or her defendant. Stay focused. Dont shake. The person will turn to untrue truths. That is making lies appear as the truths. Do not get confused, just stay focused. The person will disappear from your life. Then, be nice to the person. Of course, the person will never return. Thenafter, you know he is she is a scammer.

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by RiskyJoint95(m): 4:49am On Jul 06, 2020
Untouchable01:
I wish them Good luck & happiness

I have easy-to-follow pre-downloaded Video course on various I.T skills u can master by yourself in ur house during this corona period. These are collection of some of the best Courses on Udemy, Lynda, Skillshare, Packt, Udacity, Edureka e.t.c

Data Science(13 courses, total size 30gb)
Programming (10 courses, total size 20gb)
Web development(5 courses, size 35gb)
SQL beginner to advanced(3 courses, 18gb)
Mobile App Development(4 courses, size 10gb)
Cybersecurity & Ethical hacking(10 courses, 15gb)

Aside Very Easy to Follow Videos, each of the bundles also have awesome supplementary materials like real-life projects, compilers, best-selling ebooks e.t.c

Remember, when this lockdown is over and you've not learnt a new skill or massively improve on the existing one, you do not lack time, you lack discipline.

Whatsapp me on 234-806, 4943' 297 for more details. Note: it will be delivered to ur doorstep

To Ile-Ife.
is it feasible!?
At what cost?.
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Untouchable01: 5:50am On Jul 06, 2020
RiskyJoint95:

To Ile-Ife.
is it feasible!?
At what cost?.
Whatsapp me for full details
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by waliyat12: 6:04am On Jul 06, 2020
Nice
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Hakeemoyegoke(m): 6:37am On Jul 06, 2020
My first comment on nairaland. I'm so excited.
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:58am On Jul 06, 2020
Once met a psycho b!tch on twitter. Twitter hunting ain't for me no more.
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by lisa286: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2020
Why the negative comments. People meet in different ways na

I think extreme introverts express themselves better virtually...
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by lisa286: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2020
Forgness:
Online relationships are scams. Video calls are bull craps. Many have been scammed with it. Hushpuppi and Invictus did many video calls with ladies and men all over the world. The true test is meeting face to face. Anyone man or woman who refuses to meet face to face is a scammer. Scammers are first to say the other person is a scammer to have a step ahead. Just relax and be cool. The person who first asked for video calls will soon turn to be the one running away from meeting face to face, or even communicating further. Do not be deceived with video calls. Scammers are smart. So, be smarter than them. Meet face to face before you release any vital docu. Even if you will, use a smart way to show the person. If the person is legit, the fellow will show his or hers too.

A true test of legit is: if the person is opened to showing you his or her own documents too, the fellow maybe legit. But when the person uses your nation against you and does not want to show anything about himself or herself, run for your life if you are not smart. If you are smart, stay and prove yourself. Soon, the person will start running from you. Press further and face the person. The person will disappear for many months and try to connect again. Press further. Tighten up your securities. The person will swap to God as his or her defendant. Stay focused. Dont shake. The person will turn to untrue truths. That is making lies appear as the truths. Do not get confused, just stay focused. The person will disappear from your life. Then, be nice to the person. Of course, the person will never return. Thenafter, you know he is she is a scammer.

You are really experienced sir. smiley
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2020
lisa286:

You are really experienced sir. smiley
Sir/Ma,
It is from experience with different people. The issue is that as long as one is Nigerian, he or she (I think the new accepted gender is now they, them, and their) is at disadvantage. Therefore, I have learned to be patient. And some foreigners understand that not all Nigerians are scammers. In fact, they will continue patronizing Nigerians cos we are smart. Foreigners know that if they get a good Nigeria, "they" will open path for smooth businesses. They know a faithful Nigerian spouse will change their lives positively and they are ready to take the risk. And they know it is not possible to check them. When you see one always returning after several months of silence, do not take "them" for granted. This is my advice to everyone. Whether it is business or relationship, the Nigerian based must make sure a face to face meeting occur. Any foreigner who is afraid of staying in Eko Hotel or Sheraton in Abuja or Lagos is a potential scammer. And if the person is reluctant to come to Nigeria because of Boko Haram, just know the person is a potential scammer too. After all, how can you as Nigerian travel to the US or other places now when we all know the chance is slim. Why is the person on twitter, Instagram, and nairaland looking for Nigerian? Lol! Very funny. Looking for Nigerians but not willing to travel down here. Is that not suspicious? Yet, many boys start sending their documents and information to the person to prove their innocence. This is how many will be jailed for crimes they know nothing about. And as soon as the word Nigeria is mentioned, ....lol.
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Blitz888(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2020
sekem:

God forbid.

I can never marry my friend.

There will be absolutely nothing new to discover again.

No excitement, no surprises, no shocks... absolutely nothing!

Such a boring life!

You're not married yet..

When you get married, comeback after 3yrs let's know what you think.
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Onucs(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
i think pastors and priest should start asking this question "for how long do you guys want to stay married" grin

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Kelvin5214: 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
This woman go senior my mom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today / I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.